AYPsite.org Forum
 Tantra - A Holistic View of Spiritual Development
 circumcision and tantric sex
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

siddha909

4 Posts

Posted - Nov 12 2007 :  04:31:14 AM  Show Profile  Visit siddha909's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Hi I am consider getting a circumcision for 2 reasons
1)decrease the sensitivity of my penis and hence increase the probablity of having a whole body tantric orgasm
2)potentially increase the size of my glan penis or make it more prominent

I want to see others opinion on these.
I can feel there is an orgasmic sensation bubble up from the front my sex chakra to my head when I meditate
However, I do not have a partner at the moment so I want to see having a circumcision has anything to do with tantric sex practice.

I theorize the whole point of tantric sex is not ejaculate and channel that sexual energy( nerve firing) upwards. So being not so sensitive on the penis is a good thing?

However, I never had tantric sex so perhaps my theory is not correct? Could a circumcision make tantric sex less pleasurable because the loss of the nerve and hence has a less probabity of having tantric multi-phase orgasms? So its more difficult to have tantric sex when one is circumcised?

I notice the Taoist, Tibetan Buddhist and Yogis does not practice circumcision. However, the ancient Egyptian did.

Please someone with real life field experience enlighten me in this topic?

yogani

USA
5197 Posts

Posted - Nov 12 2007 :  10:40:52 AM  Show Profile  Visit yogani's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Siddha, and welcome!

Results in using tantric sexual methods, or any other aspect of yoga, have little to do with whether a male is circumcised or not.

One's daily practice routine is the primary determinant of progress, i.e., sitting practices, including deep meditation, spinal breathing pranayama, asanas, mudras and bandhas, etc. See the main lessons link at the top of this page.

Tantric sexual methods can be a useful complement to core yoga practices, when applied in concert with one's sexual inclinations. See the tantra lessons link at the top of this page.

The online lessons are expanded on in the AYP books.

Wishing you all the best on your chosen path. Enjoy!

The guru is in you.
Go to Top of Page

Anthem

1608 Posts

Posted - Nov 12 2007 :  10:53:28 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Siddha,

Welcome to the forum.

quote:
However, I do not have a partner at the moment so I want to see having a circumcision has anything to do with tantric sex practice.

It is my opinion that a circumcision has nothing to do with tantric sex practice. The evolution of tantra is not about the lingam, it is about redirecting the flow of sexual energy up into the spinal nerve rather than "down and out" through conventional ejaculation.

It is about practice: regular sitting practices involving meditation, spinal breathing pranayama and tantra. Staying in front of orgasm and holding-back has everything to do with tantra and with the proper training (practices) the body and redirect sexual energy back and up. In time, by continuing to practice, you can experience orgasm throughout the body (and brain) and not isolated to just the lingam.

See Yogani's lessons on tantra for more detailed information here:

http://www.aypsite.org/TantraDirectory.html

best of luck,

A

ps- I see Yogani and I posted at roughly the same time, we're saying the same thing but I'll leave this post here anyway.

Edited by - Anthem on Nov 12 2007 10:55:26 AM
Go to Top of Page

anthony574

USA
549 Posts

Posted - Nov 12 2007 :  1:21:42 PM  Show Profile  Visit anthony574's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I have heard that in a way you lose sensitivity because your total number of nerve endings is decreased with the loss of skin. Perhaps you gain what could be called "raw sensitivity" because you are acting more directly on the glands, however, I would think in this way being non-circumcised would be a boon.
Go to Top of Page

bewell

1275 Posts

Posted - Nov 12 2007 :  1:51:37 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by anthony574
I would think in this way being non-circumcised would be a boon.

I agree. I wouldn't wish circumcision on anyone.
Go to Top of Page

USA
146 Posts

Posted - Nov 12 2007 :  10:57:57 PM  Show Profile  Visit avatar186's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
circumsition may give less stimulaiton, whitch may give longer in the bed time, and more cutioning, though personally i feel more sensation in the middle. so it may be better, or worse.

personally, ive found sensitivity comes with less stimulation, and a strong downflow. if you have a very strong up flow, the penis will be very numb, even if one does try to stimulate it.

energy goes around the body like a wheel. theirs a chinese technique called the turning if the water wheel, or wheel of doctrin. spinal breathing aids this technique, ie you use the bobbing of spinal breathing, and when pressure becomes great, you bring it around and turn the wheel. haha this, if done well, to turn energy upwards. like wrapping.
Go to Top of Page

siddha909

4 Posts

Posted - Nov 13 2007 :  10:25:32 PM  Show Profile  Visit siddha909's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I have not had an ejaculation for about 18 days and nights now
My routine for meditation is
1) spinal breathing
2)DanTien (Sex Chakra) concentration/breathing
3)Taoist circulation of light (small orbit) .

I feel a suble and pleasurable orgasmic feeling radiate upward to my navel, my heart my neck and shoulders. Then when I lay down and rest after the sitting meditation it gets even stronger as my body is more relax. I feel I am having a whole body orgasm

However, when I am doing a solo masturbation and attempt to direct the energy flows upward and recreate the sitting meditation sensations. I find it difficult as I got to the point of ejaculation very quickly(perhaps because I havent had one for 18 days and nights). I notice when I do the spinal breathing and draw the energy upward at the point where I almost get to ejaculation, my penis shrinks significantly . However, when I resume the stroke of my hand, the pressure builds up so quickly and I have to do the upward energy draws again. A lot of the time even I dont ejaculate, I can feel even with the lock and breathing my prostate will vibrate and leaks out the semen which can be seen from my next urination.

So for someone who has not ejaculate for a long time I am wondering these upward drawing have any practical use in real vaginal intercourse with a woman given what I have experienced in my solo practice?

Perhaps I havent master the practice or I havent done the technique correctly ?

Please share your experience in using the technique when in solo practice and practice with a woman ?

Master Mantak Chia said he had not had an ejaculation for over 10 years.

It sounds so wonderful and it is a goal of mine: never ejaculate again other than pro-creation.

Perhaps circumcision can therefore help to make the sensation less intense and make my goal more achieveable...

Go to Top of Page

Anthem

1608 Posts

Posted - Nov 13 2007 :  11:00:40 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by siddha909

I have not had an ejaculation for about 18 days and nights now
My routine for meditation is
1) spinal breathing
2)DanTien (Sex Chakra) concentration/breathing
3)Taoist circulation of light (small orbit) .

I am familiar with spinal breathing as I do it daily, the other two I understand but don't practice so can't comment.

To me the inner silence cultivated from deep mantra meditation makes it possible to witness and explore the emotional and physical "energetic" turbulence which can come up during tantric practices, solo or otherwise. Awareness is the key as you can bring it into the orgasmic sensations and help them to expand.
quote:
So for someone who has not ejaculate for a long time I am wondering these upward drawing have any practical use in real vaginal intercourse with a woman given what I have experienced in my solo practice?

Personally, the times at which I succeeded with tantric sensations with a partner it happened almost spontaneously, other times I helped things out a little by using breathing up the spinal nerve and/ or having her help me in moving energy upward by physically rubbing energy up my back with her hands .

In my experience in solo sessions, the orgasmic sensations start to circulate when I trace the spinal nerve up and down (though admittedly more up than down). I am a little familiar with Mantak Chia's work having read the multi orgasmic male, but didn't feel drawn to his techniques.

The critical part of the equation for me in getting better "circulation" of the orgasmic sensations during tantra, was to bring awareness to where the orgasmic feelings are occurring even if it was lower like around the root chakra or otherwise. Exploring them is key as you realize they don't necessarily mean ejaculation.

Breathing the sensations up the spinal nerve to the third eye helps them to expand in my case. Most importantly, bringing the awareness to the third eye helps with control as it seems to manage the excess energy particularly as you near orgasm. If you are able to have awareness simultaneously at root and third eye, things can really start to move but this can lead to overload and ejaculation if you are not careful.

I recommend finding the point within where ejaculation seems to be triggered by bringing awareness there and explore, this can be a boon to your practice.

quote:
Perhaps circumcision can therefore help to make the sensation less intense and make my goal more achieveable...

I think your sensations will become less intense as fear abates and you become more comfortable with the intensity of the orgasmic sensations. As I mentioned above, this has little to do with the lingam and a lot to do with how free flowing energy is through your nervous system.

Good luck!
Go to Top of Page

anthony574

USA
549 Posts

Posted - Oct 17 2008 :  12:01:23 PM  Show Profile  Visit anthony574's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
O'Hara and O'Hara argue that foreskin is a natural gliding stimulator of the vaginal walls during intercourse, increasing a woman's overall clitoral stimulation and helping her achieve orgasm more quickly and more often. Without the foreskin's gliding action, they suggest, it can be more difficult for a woman to achieve orgasm during intercourse.[32] Bailey et al. report that there is a preference by women for the circumcised man, mentioning that circumcised men enter the woman more easily and cause fewer traumas. [33]

Vaginal dryness and female arousal
A study by psychologists Bensley & Boyle (2003) reported that vaginal dryness can be a problem when the male partner is circumcised.[34] Boyle & Bensley (2001) reported that the lack of a foreskin in the male partner produces symptoms similar to those of female arousal disorder.[verification needed] The authors hypothesized that the gliding action possibly involved intercourse with an uncircumcised partner might help prevent the loss of vaginal lubrication.[verification needed] They stated that the respondents were self-selected, and that larger sample sizes are needed.[35]

I think it is important to consider THE WOMAN in the bed too.

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000