Building a Daily Practice with Self-Pacing
 Kundalini and Reiki
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

neli

USA
283 Posts

Posted - Jul 07 2008 :  04:01:13 AM  Show Profile  Visit neli's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Hi to all,

I would like to know if these energies, can complement each other, cause some people told me that they are the opposite.
I have make healings with my hands, and I don't know if this is Reiki.

Some people told me that Reiki is the energy that flows down the body, and the one that flows up is the Kundalini, is it true ?

I have felt many times, the K-energy, and the other, the one that flows down, is very slow, but I have felt it, only 10 times, no more than that.

Is Kundalini and Reiki like water and oil ?

Also I would like to know what is the sushumna, cause a friend told me that this was necesary to complet the awakening of the K energy.

Thanks for any advice or replies.
Namaste
Neli

Richard

United Kingdom
857 Posts

Posted - Jul 07 2008 :  08:02:02 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi neli

quote:

You asked if Kundalini and Reiki are like water and oil the answer is no, see here

quote:
Also I would like to know what is the sushumna, cause a friend told me that this was necesary to complet the awakening of the K energy.

Sushumna is simply the spinal nerve see here

If you Look at the AYP main lessons here all will become clear

Go to Top of Page

Steve

277 Posts

Posted - Jul 07 2008 :  09:22:18 AM  Show Profile  Visit Steve's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Neli,

If interested, you can also look at the Reiki Tummo postings I made in the AYP Forum. Some topics covered there include kundalini, reiki, the core energy from the earth, the Heart and how they work together.

The link follows:

http://www.aypsite.org/forum/topic....ID=2452#2452

Love and Light,
Steve

Edited by - Steve on Jul 07 2008 11:54:24 AM
Go to Top of Page

neli

USA
283 Posts

Posted - Jul 08 2008 :  04:51:37 AM  Show Profile  Visit neli's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply

Richard,

Thanks for the links, I also have a doubt, I think I can be going through the "Dark Night of the Soul", can you tell me what does it means ?
I know that it's a state of disgrace, of a feeling that nothing is happening, or uneasiness, I have felt uneasy lately, and confused also, maybe cause some teacher told me that the K energy is the one that flows up, and the one that flows down is the Reiki, and I thought it was only one that makes the circuit.
Many people have told me that Reiki works for healing, and that Kundalini, works for the chakras, I know that enlightenment is the focus of the kundalini energy, but what is enlightenment ? a connection with the mother earth, or the cosmos ?
Can you please tell me if I am in the Dark Night of the Soul, and what can I do to get out of this depressive state ?
Sometimes I feel angry with Shakti, and I have never been this way.
Sometimes I feel she is not listening to me, is she punishing me ?

Thanks a lot for any reply, I feel like a worm on the floor.
Namaste
Neli

quote:
Originally posted by Richard

Hi neli

quote:

You asked if Kundalini and Reiki are like water and oil the answer is no, see here

quote:

Sushumna is simply the spinal nerve see here

If you Look at the AYP main lessons here all will become clear

Go to Top of Page

neli

USA
283 Posts

Posted - Jul 08 2008 :  05:00:35 AM  Show Profile  Visit neli's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply

Steve

Thanks for your info. I'll read it.
I have tried to find something in this link about the Dark Side of the Soul, but I don't find it, I think I'm getting through this now.
Because I want to feel everything, and now is like a sleeping Shakti, so I'm desperately, and kind of mad, maybe its the ups and downs of the K energy.
I wish it could be a group, that we can have some support, cause I always get confuse in this place, and lost my answers, but I try to be more attentive.

Namaste
Neli

Sat Nam
Neli

quote:
Originally posted by Steve

Hi Neli,

If interested, you can also look at the Reiki Tummo postings I made in the AYP Forum. Some topics covered there include kundalini, reiki, the core energy from the earth, the Heart and how they work together.

The link follows:

http://www.aypsite.org/forum/topic....ID=2452#2452

Love and Light,
Steve

Go to Top of Page

Richard

United Kingdom
857 Posts

Posted - Jul 08 2008 :  10:03:15 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
HI neli

Dark Night of the Soul is a treatise written by Spanish poet and Roman Catholic mystic Saint John of the Cross. It has become an expression used to describe a phase in a person's spiritual life, a metaphor for a certain loneliness and desolation. It is referenced by spiritual traditions throughout the world.

I am sure that if you followed the AYP system all these problems would cease to exist. here's an idea just stop everything you are doing and start the AYP system from scratch.

Go to the main lessons here read through the first few lessons and then do just the twice a day meditation to start with.

When you have been doing this for a little while come back and let us know how you feel
Go to Top of Page

Anthem

1608 Posts

Posted - Jul 08 2008 :  11:53:13 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi neli,

quote:

Namaste

Sounds like you have been over doing things in the energy department which would explain the low feelings. Perhaps easing back on your effort to let things simmer down?

As Richard alludes to above, there are several here who practice AYP regularly as outlined in the Main Lessons and are as a result, riding the kundalini energy wave with relative smoothness.

Best of luck to you on your chosen path,

A
Go to Top of Page

neli

USA
283 Posts

Posted - Jul 09 2008 :  07:38:10 AM  Show Profile  Visit neli's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply

Hi Richard

I think what happened is that I have read many links and gurus, and I got confused, some talks about this state, and they say that is something natural, I have picked up from here and there, trying to understand, and got more confused, but now I'm ok, I will read the lessons, altough I have read a few of them, what I like of this place is that there is no guru, no people to turn the group against me, if I don't agree with their "rules", because they want to control people, instead of shedding light, I'll try to be in just a few places, but without being confused anymore

Thanks
Sat Nam
Neli

quote:
Originally posted by Richard

HI neli

Dark Night of the Soul is a treatise written by Spanish poet and Roman Catholic mystic Saint John of the Cross. It has become an expression used to describe a phase in a person's spiritual life, a metaphor for a certain loneliness and desolation. It is referenced by spiritual traditions throughout the world.

I am sure that if you followed the AYP system all these problems would cease to exist. here's an idea just stop everything you are doing and start the AYP system from scratch.

Go to the main lessons here read through the first few lessons and then do just the twice a day meditation to start with.

When you have been doing this for a little while come back and let us know how you feel

Go to Top of Page

neli

USA
283 Posts

Posted - Jul 09 2008 :  07:54:40 AM  Show Profile  Visit neli's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply

Anthem

I think I was jumping from place to place, till I got very confused, cause in all groups, people says different things, in the last group, they put people to eat a lot of "watermelon" to have a "safety" awakening, then I was in Jhanas, and that was very beautiful.
Some groups manipulates people saying that Shakti will punish you, cause you are not obeying their rules (of the guru).
I'll focus in this place, and put aside the others, I think it was the problem.

Kind Regards
Neli

quote:
Originally posted by Anthem11

Hi neli,

quote:

Namaste

Sounds like you have been over doing things in the energy department which would explain the low feelings. Perhaps easing back on your effort to let things simmer down?

As Richard alludes to above, there are several here who practice AYP regularly as outlined in the Main Lessons and are as a result, riding the kundalini energy wave with relative smoothness.

Best of luck to you on your chosen path,

A

Go to Top of Page

Christi

United Kingdom
4379 Posts

Posted - Jul 09 2008 :  08:59:15 AM  Show Profile  Visit Christi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Neli,

I practice Reiki and do kundalini Yoga practices and I have found that the two enhance each other. Kundalini yoga (such as AYP) is far more powerful than Reiki. Kundalini energy comes down through the crown at times, as well as up from the root, so it is not at odds with Reiki at all.

I agree with the others though, it does sound like you are overdoing things. Check out this link from the main lessons on this web site:

http://www.aypsite.org/38.html

Christi
Go to Top of Page

neli

USA
283 Posts

Posted - Jul 10 2008 :  09:03:12 AM  Show Profile  Visit neli's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply

Hi Christi,

I'm learning Reiki, I'm a beginner, but in Kundalini I have time
practicing every day, mostly love, and forgiveness. I have felt the energy coming up and very few times coming down, sometimes it get directly inside the nose, like nadis. The problem was that I was in many groups, but I left them cause its a problem, one says one thing and the other says the contrary. but now I'm focuses here, thanks for the link.

regards
Neli

quote:
Originally posted by Christi

Hi Neli,

I practice Reiki and do kundalini Yoga practices and I have found that the two enhance each other. Kundalini yoga (such as AYP) is far more powerful than Reiki. Kundalini energy comes down through the crown at times, as well as up from the root, so it is not at odds with Reiki at all.

I agree with the others though, it does sound like you are overdoing things. Check out this link from the main lessons on this web site:

http://www.aypsite.org/38.html

Christi

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.11 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000