Kundalini Issues Not Related to the AYP System
 Accidental awakening
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Guardian

United Kingdom
7 Posts

Posted - Jul 03 2008 :  02:23:11 AM  Show Profile  Visit Guardian's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
I have been going through a totally accidental kundalini awakening,i had never really even heard of it. Id only skimmed over a post on it once,that i didnt really understand. It wasnt written in a very clear way.
So i never really thought about it again.

Now iv met a lovely lady whose also had a kundalini awakening,and explained to me why im experiencing all these things.

I had a attack,and because my awakening started at roughly the same time i had no idea and thought it was part of the attack,which wasnt pleasant.

Iam spiritual. Before the attack and kundalini awakening i was a angel therapist.
I read angel cards,gave guidance and did a bit of healing. Iv always been good at healing and guidance.I practised sanskrit mantra chanting a bit but not much.

I died and chose to come back for my soulmate. I think iv had the kundalini symptoms since.

I have the noise in my ears,the tingles the burns,the spasms,the pain in my toes and feet and back and kneck/head. Burning,clogged intestines,jolting awake from a zapping in the middle of my spine. Arousement,and a kind of thrumming over and in my whole body.

My hands feel swollen and when i make a fist i feel the pulse,and then it starts in my ears. I get lip and face twitching and i dont even do anything lol.

I dont practise any kind of yoga at all. And to be honest im totally lost. I am very aware spiritually and i have evolved at a tremendous rate.

From what i gather a kundalini awakening is a divine and thorough cleansing of the chakras and any life/emotional issues. Is that right?

Iam still waiting for the yoga poses that i wont be able to control eek..im very glad i read that before it happened,id have been very scared.

Luckily i am being firmly and lovingly guided by the angelic realm at the moment and all the info is falling into my lap.

Any of your experiences,advice and help would be greatly appriciated.

At the moment i sleep from 8am til 4pm and then iam zipped with energy and stay awake all through the night until 8am again.

If iam lucky enough to quiet my mind and sleep,then i get zapped in my spine and jerked awake. I dont mind,now that i know theres a reason :) id love to get as much help as poss now though.

Also,i get a thrumming and pain in the nether regions,is that normal? It burns sometimes too? I have tried to word that as carefully as possible.

Blessings.

Guardian.

Edited by - AYPforum on Jun 10 2012 10:10:20 PM

Anthem

1608 Posts

Posted - Jul 03 2008 :  11:24:05 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Guardian

I have the noise in my ears,the tingles the burns,the spasms,the pain in my toes and feet and back and kneck/head. Burning,clogged intestines,jolting awake from a zapping in the middle of my spine. Arousement,and a kind of thrumming over and in my whole body.

My hands feel swollen and when i make a fist i feel the pulse,and then it starts in my ears. I get lip and face twitching and i dont even do anything lol.

Hi Guardian,

Welcome to AYP. Often not a bad idea to see a doctor about some of the symptoms you mention just to rule out any other possible concurrent issues. Kundalini can present in many different ways physically, so it could easily account for all you mention, though playing it safe can be a good idea too.

quote:
I dont practise any kind of yoga at all. And to be honest im totally lost. I am very aware spiritually and i have evolved at a tremendous rate.

It might be a good idea to have a read through the main lessons for guidance. They can be found here:
http://www.aypsite.org/MainDirectory.html

This was the advise Yogani gave me at the time the inner energies woke up and practicing meditation and spinal breathing as outlined in the lessons, certainly smoothed things out for me over time.
quote:
From what i gather a kundalini awakening is a divine and thorough cleansing of the chakras and any life/emotional issues. Is that right?

Sounds pretty accurate to me, a steady breaking down or dissipation of thoughts and beliefs with an ever expanding perspective of reality. A gradual change from identification with thoughts and beliefs to perceiving reality as the silent witness to life events.

Intimately married to this process is an ever expanding sense of well-being, calmness and understanding of all the different manifestations of life and events. Love acts through you in small and quiet ways, the space within grows to accommodate everything perceived, looking to include rather than exclude. The energy smoothes out, becomes a more quiet part of your inner biology, in the background but more intimately woven into your daily experience of life.

quote:
Iam still waiting for the yoga poses that i wont be able to control eek..im very glad i read that before it happened,id have been very scared.

I have been through a lot of automatic yoga, it was never a problem to not participate in it. It still happens occasionally though more subtly over time with a lifting of the eyebrows during meditation or something to that effect, though I hardly notice anymore. I can stop it anytime I want, it's not a problem. Though sometimes you don't want to...
quote:

Also,i get a thrumming and pain in the nether regions,is that normal? It burns sometimes too? I have tried to word that as carefully as possible.

I never really felt pain in the lower chakra areas, though much heat and energy at times, as mentioned above, the inner energies can manifest in countless ways, good to rule out any medical issues just to be on the safe side.

Best of luck!
Go to Top of Page

Guardian

United Kingdom
7 Posts

Posted - Jul 03 2008 :  12:45:10 PM  Show Profile  Visit Guardian's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thankyou anthem that was very helpful :)

Iam very relieved (and exicted) to find this site. Among other things its a passion to learn. :)

I think if the docs felt the thrum and jumping over my skin they would be lost hehe. The pain and thrumming in the nether regions is usually on my skin rather then inside and iam aware its 'something else' and not me. So im not worried about my health.
Infact all the symptoms i have i recognise in the numerous sites iv read and again im aware that its not just health probs. I read about a man that went thro a terrible time with tests and meds. Which made everything worse.

I will surely go if i ever get worried tho :) iam more interested to observe at the moment.

Yes my believes were destroyed at the begining of this. It was like a total remaking of me inside and my perception.

I feel like i have alot of clarity and an peace that i can spread now.

Iam aware of simple and empowering answers to peoples questions. Altho i know that my answers arent the only ones.

Everything is going as was intended,and how ppl tend to think an believe is a personal choice that is always fine,when it feels true to them. Ultimatley theres no right or wrong way to do this.

I bring peace where i can and guidance to those that ask.

Thankyou for talking about the automatic yoga with me. I have eye brow twitches. Hehe gladly im on my own most of the time. I also get a tightening on my scalp that tickles down my face and either presses or tightens my 3rd eye.

I hear voices in my head singing 'sing hosanah' (terrible spelling)
And a angel or saint touched their glowing forehead and then mine in the same place and said 'iam you,and you are me. Your already what your meant to be'. Or something like that. I think they were clearing my 3rd eye chakra.

Even before the awakening i had a link to our angels for the guiadance and healing they helped with. Anybody can do this. We all have angels eager and waiting around us.

Iv had a rush of power that made my arms go dead and heavy as lay in bed. I thought to myself 'this isnt a attack and i can move when i want' i moved then.

Because iv had to do entity clearing i did get the two mixed up.

Iv noticed that most that go through this awakening have attacks and/or entities to clear. Is this part of the emotional cleansing of the kundalini?

Iam so filled with things in my mind,and exhausted at the same time lol. I think i said everything.

Il go and look at those lessons thankyou anthem.

Blessings.

Guardian.
Go to Top of Page

x.j.

304 Posts

Posted - Jul 03 2008 :  1:01:55 PM  Show Profile  Visit x.j.'s Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:

I never really felt pain in the lower chakra areas, though much heat and energy at times, as mentioned above, the inner energies can manifest in countless ways, good to rule out any medical issues just to be on the safe side.

Best of luck!

[/quote]
I agree completely with all the above comments. However, on the subject of lower chakras, there is indeed painful symptoms of purification that will occur from time to time when there is a sharp stabbing momentary pain in the anal or prostate areas. This lasts perhaps 15 seconds at times. It is a good sign that there will soon follow, that night, some very blissful kundalini flows, often of astounding degree. I have attributed this to progressive opening of the root (Muladhara) chakra, and have had visual evidence of that opening out as well, with starry sky visible when looking down through Muladhara. So all that you both describe is excellent and universal to this human transformation.
Go to Top of Page

Guardian

United Kingdom
7 Posts

Posted - Jul 03 2008 :  2:23:57 PM  Show Profile  Visit Guardian's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thankyou john,im very glad to hear that the stabbing pain is normal.

Im female so i get that but in a feminine way. It was upseting when i thought it was a entity attack. Iam very comforted now :)

Iv had the pain on the anus area too and twitches there.

Iv heard this is the priming phase and last maybe 2yrs. My 2yrs are nearly up.

Is there a set amount of time for the whole process? Or is it different for each person?

Iv heard the next phase last 5yrs. Im a bit confused.

I think more of the blissful feelings will be felt stronger now im not mistaking this for a entity attack.

Is it a part of the kundalini process to clear entities?

Thankyou for sharing with me.

Blessings.

Guardian.
Go to Top of Page

x.j.

304 Posts

Posted - Jul 03 2008 :  3:04:05 PM  Show Profile  Visit x.j.'s Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi again,
At this point, I am of the opinion that Muladhara symptoms will continue to occur indefinitely, and though shocking when it happens, is always immediately very assuring to me that something nice is about to happen. I never have been attacked. My personal opinion is that the transformational process will continue for the rest of our life. Congratulations on your wonderful blossoming forth!

Edited by - x.j. on Jul 06 2008 12:17:13 AM
Go to Top of Page

Guardian

United Kingdom
7 Posts

Posted - Jul 03 2008 :  10:26:15 PM  Show Profile  Visit Guardian's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thankyou for being so helpful john.

I must admit i think im still in shock :)

But since finding this site iv felt much calmer and happier about this.

Iv also had a 'inspiration' moment about jealousy (my own) and i can even feel where that block left as it healed. And i can see free flowing energy there now :)

Its very empowering to heal and clear emotional blocks :)

This afternoon right up to now iv had a tingling itch on the end of my nose. And no matter how many times i scratch and rub my nose it doesnt go away hehe.

Is this normal too?

And last nite i was talking to the angels around my bed (im a mad old cat woman :D ) and talking to them about this falling asleep,when it felt like my torso had disapeared,jus leaving my legs and head,weird.

Many thanx

Blessings

Guardian.
Go to Top of Page

emc

2072 Posts

Posted - Jul 04 2008 :  01:57:48 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Guardian and Welcome to the forum! We are many here who have come here with a chock just like you - I did that 3 years ago! You've found the best place to land!

Yes, the tip of the nose is a powerful energy center! I have itches there now and then.

And the pain in the pelvic area/lower chakras is normal. It's all the sex in you that is being cleaned out. All that old male sexual energy gets stuck in us and it causes tremendous blockages. Pain all around the hips and lower back is very common. At my qi gong training we work a lot with widening the hips to let it all loosen up... so that we may let in all that new male energy, which is much purer, cleaner, nobel and... absolutely wonderful!

Edited by - emc on Jul 04 2008 02:00:48 AM
Go to Top of Page

Guardian

United Kingdom
7 Posts

Posted - Jul 04 2008 :  02:47:07 AM  Show Profile  Visit Guardian's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Heya emc! :D yea darl this place is great.

I have learnt to follow the urges which turn out to be divine guidance,and lead me to places like this :)

Ah yes it feels like a knife going inbetween my right hip and rib,im glad thats normal lol.

I came back (with my itchy nose lol) because i cant believe i over looked the fact that sanskrit mantra's,the chakra's,and kundalini are connected doh! :)

I even read it in the sanskrit book i have its not like me to forget stuff like that.

Anyway i dug that book up because i kept hearing a particular mantra in my head.

'Om Namo Bhagavate Vasudevaya'

So i know im being guided to chant that one and ill start today,for the 40days.

Its actually a spiritual mantra to free you from negative patterns in this life.

Its believed to translate into..

'Om and salutations to the indewlling one,substance of the divine.'

Its while getting this info that i fell across the link between kundalini and mantra's.

I believe that kundalini awakening can be started and seen through with mantra's aswell as yoga.

This is very very interesting.

Blessings.

Guardian.
Go to Top of Page

Christi

United Kingdom
4380 Posts

Posted - Jul 09 2008 :  09:15:13 AM  Show Profile  Visit Christi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Guardian, and welcome to the forum.

quote:
I believe that kundalini awakening can be started and seen through with mantra's aswell as yoga.

This is very very interesting.

Mantras are a part of yoga. If you want to learn a very powerful technique for using a mantra see here:

http://www.aypsite.org/13.html

And follow through the next few lessons.

Clearing entities is not normally necessary just because someone has experienced a kundalini awakening. It is only necessary if you were attacked (by malevolent beings) and the entities are still lodged in your system somewhere. So if this is the case, then it may help. If you want to you could describe what happened during the attack, what happened to the energies in your body, and what you can feel is happening now. Then someone may be able to guide you in the right direction if there is anything special you need to do.

Christi
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.08 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000