Kundalini Issues Not Related to the AYP System
 Kundalini and the light
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

soulflytribe

Slovenia
6 Posts

Posted - Jun 03 2008 :  10:37:24 AM  Show Profile  Visit soulflytribe's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Hi

I hope that someone here can give me some answers about this...About 4 years ago i noticed that i see a very strong light every time i close my eyes or even with my opened eyes at night. At that time i was 17 years old and i had never try to meditate or work with chakras. After that i start to read about meditation and chakras but so far no book couldn t explain me what is this, even 2 older persons who are doing reiki for a very long time didn t know what is happening with me, all that they said was that my energy light is 1m above my head. So today 4 years later this light is still with me but i still don t know what it is. A few people told me that i experienced kundalini awakening. The health problems that ocured from then is that sometimes my had becomes very hot and i start to sweat, but i think that this is because i don t know what this light really is so if any one here had the same or similar experiences please give me some answers.

Domen

Edited by - AYPforum on Jun 10 2012 10:07:56 PM

Ananda

3115 Posts

Posted - Jun 03 2008 :  12:00:53 PM  Show Profile  Visit Ananda's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hello Soulflytribe and welcome to the forum, this is the place to be for you :).

well concerning the light that's smthg that we share in common me and you and it's a good sign of activity in the third eye and it isn't necessary due to a kundalini awakening.

but concerning the heat in the head and the sweating well that's a sign of an energy overdose meaning that there might be an early kundalini awakening going on with you.

so you would be wondering where to go from here; well as a person who had a premature kundalini awakening.

my advice for you is to start practicing the meditaion of the mantra (I am) and the spinal breathing pranayama exercise (both twice daily).

but you should self pace and not overdo the practice and take things slowly and enjoy ecstatic conductivity and discover yourself in a safe way and get enlightened on the way why not :).

this is the link to the main lessons ( http://www.aypsite.org/MainDirectory.html ) and read them carefully and follow yogani's words and enjoy the ride.

and by the way if you practice the lessons here in ayp you will delve more into that light and enjoy being in the light......

but to tell you the truth that's all just scenary what matters is constant practice in order of improving ourselves which leads in the end to self realization.

Namaste

Ananda
Go to Top of Page

Christi

United Kingdom
4382 Posts

Posted - Jun 04 2008 :  11:58:09 AM  Show Profile  Visit Christi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Domen and welcome,

I agree with Ananda, the light is caused by the third eye opening. It is nothing to worry about and is quite normal. I have had this often in tha past, and my daughter has too (age 5). At the age of 3 yrs, she would often complain at night that she could not fall asleep because the light was too bright. She was in a room where you could not see your hand in front of your face. Now she can see lights coming out of other people and is very surprised that other people often cannot.

Christi
Go to Top of Page

soulflytribe

Slovenia
6 Posts

Posted - Jun 05 2008 :  08:58:43 AM  Show Profile  Visit soulflytribe's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi and thanks for the answers.

It is not that i am worried about this light, it is just that i am trying to understand what this light really is.
Go to Top of Page

Ananda

3115 Posts

Posted - Jun 05 2008 :  4:03:09 PM  Show Profile  Visit Ananda's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
i've written this post today (http://www.aypsite.org/forum/topic....OPIC_ID=3991)
and mentioned more stuff about the light in it and plus christi's child (god bless) seems to be a spiritual prodigy but it's not a surprise look at the mom :)

and by the way i'me seeing the same stuff as christi's daughter plus i see the people and the streets everything melting into light sometimes but it's just glimpses that do occur very often these days but they aren't bad at all i'm very much grounded and everything's going normal in my life.

but to tell you smthg that might satisfy your hunger concerning this light.

i have a realized suffi friend whom i ask for advice now and then and he gave me an answer concerning this light which is the essence of everything but is a cover for smthg even bigger than it.

this light is the substance which everything is made off and the suffies call it houyoula and maybe it's similar to the term ether but in the sence of the subtlest ether.

and seeing this light is smthg which is very good.

but what happens is the same stuff that this suffi told me about and which i shared with u up there.

but it will progress and by time i will melt into that light and after a period of absorption into that light the knowledge will be poured in.

but realization doesn't happen then it happen when i come back from that state it happens in this state of being where you get in touch with that inner guru whom yogani speaks about.

and then you hear it (i am god) and suddenly you enter into nirgona brahma or to put it simpler you become that your true nature.

infinite emptyness plus bliss,supreme joy, end of suffering oneness call it whatever want.

and you should discover it yourself and here at ayp yogani did the generous work of sharing the keys to realize our true nature which is the purification process and no matter what techniques or methodologies you might find in one way or another they are all about purification mentaly physicaly ethericaly etc

but i advise as yogani does do not only do just exercises do self enquiry all the time always seek ask who am i and know yourself as pure bliss conciousness so sit back close your eyes and just relax you are that :)

free yourself, from yourself (the band tool hehehe)

Namaste

Ananda
Go to Top of Page

soulflytribe

Slovenia
6 Posts

Posted - Jul 08 2008 :  03:35:19 AM  Show Profile  Visit soulflytribe's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi all

Do you think that this light could be connected with what some people are describeing as the light of sahasrara??
Last week one lady told me that my sahasrara is opened but i still cannot understand the real prurpose of the light, and i am still searching for the right answer about it, probably because i have the filling that the answer exist but for some unknown reason to me i still have t found it.
Go to Top of Page

soulflytribe

Slovenia
6 Posts

Posted - Jul 08 2008 :  03:39:57 AM  Show Profile  Visit soulflytribe's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
The difference between me and other people who see the light is that i am seeing it all the time, 24 hours per day, every time with the same power... no difference in the power of light if i am meditating or not.
Go to Top of Page

Tibetan_Ice

Canada
758 Posts

Posted - Jul 08 2008 :  3:22:16 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by soulflytribe

The difference between me and other people who see the light is that i am seeing it all the time, 24 hours per day, every time with the same power... no difference in the power of light if i am meditating or not.

Hi soulflytribe
I see the light too. It is always there too. It feels like it is almost in the center of my head. I've been trying to understand what the light is. In the past, sometimes before falling asleep, I would see that light but could not really focus on it. Now, when I meditate on it, I get a shower of tingles. Sometimes, when I focus on the same area it changes into a sun, a moon, a planet or this blue/white thing.. For me, things that make the light brighter and easier to focus on are the lotus and 'slowing down breathing'.

I wrote about some things I've discovered about the light in this link ( a little ways down the page). See the quote from Sivananda.

http://www.aypsite.org/forum/topic....&whichpage=4

TI
Go to Top of Page

soulflytribe

Slovenia
6 Posts

Posted - Jul 09 2008 :  04:49:50 AM  Show Profile  Visit soulflytribe's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi

Tibetian Ice thank you for informations. As for as i understand people have different visions of lights and that lights could be of different colors and this is probably connected with different stages of mind, but in my experiences i can say that i see different colors of light together and they are all connected very synchronized and they are in the very very fast movement. And this light is in front of me for the last 4 years and i cannot make any progress in meditation because i am alway on this same level of light. I don t know how to go on the next level and because of that i am starting to wondering for how long will i stay on this level.
On your topic--where i am now-- I saw that we had some similar experience of in the light, i too had the experience of the point in the the light, like the pearl, but it went away quite fast. I had seen that point a few times always unexpected and it vent away fats, but i think it s always there.
But i am still wondering if this light is connected with heart chakra,with sahasrara, sashumna???
Go to Top of Page

Christi

United Kingdom
4382 Posts

Posted - Jul 09 2008 :  09:03:17 AM  Show Profile  Visit Christi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Ananda

quote:
and plus christi's child (god bless) seems to be a spiritual prodigy but it's not a surprise look at the mom :)

Dad actually , I'm male. But yes, it is not surprising when you look at her mom.
Go to Top of Page

Tibetan_Ice

Canada
758 Posts

Posted - Jul 09 2008 :  4:44:38 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by soulflytribe
But i am still wondering if this light is connected with heart chakra,with sahasrara, sashumna???

Hi soulflytribe
The light is definately in the center of my head at about 30 degrees down from the top. There is also another clump of light developing about 20 degrees further downwards but it is not very bright and a lot smaller. It is nowhere near the heart chakra in location.

For me, the heart chakra is like a universe in itself. It is huge and wide open and contains universes. It is a magic area. I mean, there are suns in there, many scenes, like a huge dreamworld.. And, it only appears when I focus on the heart chakra. Also, the heart chakra extends forward and can perceive scenes like the third eye can. If you try to feel things with the heart as if it were a hand, you will know what I mean.

I don't think the light in the head is the sahasrara either, nor the sushumna. For me, the sahasrara looks like white liquid light that looks like a pine cone in shape (or India). When that activates, petals of light appear on the head like a bathing cap and the center is like a funnel that pours or drips the bright white liquid light downwards.

I don't believe I've seen the sushumna (although I can see faint white straw-like tubes that are wrapped or knotted, one above the root and one at the heart. However, I've read that the sushumna's light is extremely bright, almost too bright to look at and it would hurt to perceive it.

I think the lights that we see is this: During meditation, you go beyond the dream phase, so you pass the layer of consciousness where you see visions/dreams and enter a semi-conscious state. As you become more and more aware and active in this semi-conscious state, you are creating a hole or tunnel from your consciousness to other planes. (Note I said to 'other' planes, not just higher planes).

In those other planes there are suns, moons, planets and many phenomenon or things to look at. As you focus more and more on this 'area of semi-consciousness' while in the semi-conscious state, it makes the hole bigger and causes it to remain open longer, until a time as the hole is always open and you see it in the conscious state.

Also, I've read in Innio's Kriya Yoga book that it is possible to pull up a chakra to the same level as the third eye in order to look at it and do things to it. After, you put the chakra back down to it's normal location. So, unless you are consciously pulling a chakra up into the third eye, I don't think the light could be a chakra. I think the light is actually a hole and there happens to be a sun on the other end of the hole most of the time (until something shifts and points to a moon, or planet.)

TI

Go to Top of Page

soulflytribe

Slovenia
6 Posts

Posted - Jul 24 2008 :  05:31:01 AM  Show Profile  Visit soulflytribe's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi all

Has any one here tried with kundalini Reiki??
I am in contact with someone who is doing Reiki Tummo for a long time now, and i think i am going to try it out. I noticed that my energy (also the light that i am seeing) is not grounded true me and i know that there are a lot of practices for this kind of problems but i think that systems like Reiki Tummo could be more useful and quicker. If any one here tried something like that please give some reports.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000