Other Systems and Alternate Approaches
 BLACK MAGIC VICTIM
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

ramchandra raghuvanshi

India
2 Posts

Posted - May 20 2008 :  04:14:00 AM  Show Profile  Visit ramchandra raghuvanshi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
please somebody help me answer certain questions.The questions may be felt lengthy but anyhow i could manage to brief them upto this length only.Its a serious confusion which started when a saint who told that our family has been targeted by a black magic which is being done by a woman of my father's side.Whatever else the saint told about our family members' past was absolutely correct so we had to believe in his words .We had also neglected some suspicious activities by our close relatives earlier since we believed only in god and no other forces.But there were certain incidents which left an unanswered question behind.SO please help me find some clues so that i can see whether its a truth or fake confusion. i am a science student and i believe in all kinds of sciences but this TANTRIK SCIENCE IS HARD TO BELIEVE.PLEASE HELPPPPPPPPPP......................
1. can negative mantras be transferred from one place to another by using landline phone i.e. by making a phonecall?
2. what does it mean when you throw a ghost out of your house in a dream and the very next night your brother dreams that you r standing in a famous HANUMANJI TEMPLE(I AM HINDU FOLLOWER) saying it is auspicious to offer a blood red coloured cloth to LORD HANUMAN whereas the fact is that we both weren't aware that this is
considered truly auspicious?
3. most of the electrical and electronic items at home suddenly stop working for reasons unknown?
4. one of my cousins whom we doubt strongly gave me a black dress material in last summers which was manufactured in 1988 (it was marked on it) and it was not worth wearing from its quality point of view.I didn't like it but accepted as i used to respect that person a lot but i was astonished since she knew i don't wear a complete black colour in summers and that too of such cheap quality?
5. and then i saw the same cousin in my dream in which I felt she was not my wellwisher and then in the same dream i anyhow escaped out of her
and saw a photograph of hanumanji (till then i was not ritually his follower) on a cart which had some piled cowfodder .The photo had an orange flower on it and some orange water(as used during worship) spilled over it.The photo was below LORD RAMA'S PICTURE but suddenly it came over and seen as if recently worshipped what i have described above. Then i waked up felt very bad b'coz i loved my cousin (sister) very much and couldn't expect her as my enemy even in my dreams before having this dream that night?

Shanti

USA
4854 Posts

Posted - May 20 2008 :  1:03:01 PM  Show Profile  Visit Shanti's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Ramchandra,
Welcome to the forum.

Having grown in India, I know the fears and deep conditioning that comes with black magic. I still hesitate slightly to write this, because, somewhere deep inside I fear I am talking about the unknown.. and really the world of black magic is way beyond my understanding. I will try and explain to you how I see this.

ANYTHING will have a hold on you.. only as much as you will allow it to. This entire world is created by us. The only power anything has on us is ourselves. If we are deeply conditioned to believe that we are cursed, then yes we are cursed.. but not by another.. but by our own thoughts/mind.

This has been a difficult one for me in my path. I was told by a guru, he is holding me back because I am progressing too quickly.. and He will decide when I am ready. So he has a block in my throat because of which I will not have access to my higher chakras. As long as I believed he was holding me back.. that is how my mind worked.. and anything/everything that happened.. was because he was holding me back. I stopped believing this. The day I truly stopped believing this, and by truly I mean actually let go the control the words had on me.. meaning.. not just believing the words are true or are not true.. if you think the words cannot be true and put all your energy and mind stories towards believing it is not true and how ridiculous it is, and how it can do nothing to you.. that too is succeeding in keeping you bound.. because that is the way these things work.. they keep you bound to the thought in one way or another.. the only way to overcome it is to not let it affect you... this too was a process.. did not happen overnight.. it took time to trust life. Anyway, when I did come to a point that the thought was just a thought.. his thought.. not mine, I was blessed by visions of Sri Ramakrishna.. and he has taken me through some major openings. I have been blessed with guidance from many enlightened masters (some I don't even know who they are) in dreams, meditation, visions, books, talks. Within a few months, my third eye opened and I had the most peaceful crown opening. The only reason I am writing this is to let you know.. you can be controlled by others only if you allow it.. someone has power over you only as much as you will allow them to.

In one of the videos (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7XyvBVmmOWA http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cygCS74CBhw) Swami Nithyananda said we make shafts of pleasure or pain. We connect every moment and say the pain I feel today, and the pain I felt yesterday and the pain I felt a week back are all connected. The day we can see that each moment is individual, unconnected moments.. the min. we find the "gap" between every moment, we see none of the moments are connected. But we connect it all and make a shaft of pain and/or pleasure. We try to break a pain shaft and try to elongate a pleasure shaft using external means. Neither of them will help. We need to stop connecting the moments to make a shaft (through methods like meditation, self inquiry). He said when you ask for healing.. all he does is replace the pain shaft with a wellness shaft.. but only YOU can stop making shafts. From what I have seen in my life so far.. people do have the power to replace (mind) shafts in our life.. good shafts and bad shafts.. but as long as we believe in a shaft, we are bound.. and it is Our decision on how much power we give another individual.

However strongly we believe that person has powers over us.. that much strength the curse will have on us. When we stop connecting every moment in our life and make it this one big "curse shaft".. we will see that not everything happening in our life is unusual/bad.. we do have normal regular things going on too.. and that is what breaks the shaft. We however, ignore these normal moments and just focus on the unusual moments.. and then apply the curse theory to those moments.. then focus all our energy to watch out for those moments.. then try and analyze and fit everything into this theory.. do you see a pattern.. do you see how you can get obsessed with a theory and make it happen? I am saying this, because to some degree I have lived it. I have seen how hard it is to get over this too. But it is not impossible. When you stop focusing on any one thing.. you will slowly see the entire picture.
It is not easy thing to do, but it is possible.. and no one else but you can do it.

Sorry for the long post.
The black magic things have been discussed in this topic here:
Victim of black magic

Hope these help.
Wish you all the best.

Edited by - Shanti on May 20 2008 1:11:01 PM
Go to Top of Page

LittleTurtle

USA
342 Posts

Posted - May 20 2008 :  1:03:53 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Perhaps you can have priests come to your home and perform ritual fire ceremony to purify the house and all it's contents.
Go to Top of Page

jillatay

USA
206 Posts

Posted - May 20 2008 :  6:02:02 PM  Show Profile  Visit jillatay's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Dear Shanti,

What a wonderful post even for those of us brought up in a secular society, like here in the U.S. My dear therapist of 7 years told me almost the exact same words. She said I was connecting the dots to form a story of my life. Not a happy story. We understand it like the little game where you connect dots to make a picture. It is a perfect metaphore because the gaps are much greater than the tiny dots. And the gaps are pure freedom.

I had someone tell me recently that he had put a curse of me (I moderate a different list) because I wouldn't let his abusive posts through. I worried about it for a day or so and then forgot. Perhaps because I have been doing my practice long enough I knew that forgetting it was about as healthy a thing as I could do. It wasn't even worth remembering.

Thanks for the look into how your culture sees things. I feel a real opening in this regard.

Love to all,
Jill
Go to Top of Page

Etherfish

USA
3615 Posts

Posted - May 20 2008 :  10:42:30 PM  Show Profile  Visit Etherfish's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Yes that was interesting Shanti. What I learned years ago from Castaneda is that you can connect different dots than the ones you usually use, and construct just as valid a story.
Then you realize OMG, that means neither one of them is actually true.
And to make you even more crazy, the second story often contradicts the first.

When I run into something like a curse, I ask God to show me if there is anything I need to do or learn about it, then I forget it. Usually there is something to learn, but no action necessary.
It's kinda sad because the people who do curses are just digging themselves deeper in a hole and hurting themselves, and they can't see it because it doesn't happen immediately.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000