Enlightenment Milestones
 yogani, enlightenment
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

brother neil

USA
752 Posts

Posted - May 12 2008 :  12:51:55 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Yogani, I ask this in sincerity,
have you reached the state of enlightenment? and if so would you be willing to share some on how/when it happened and what it is like? I have read your teachings and I do like them very much, I do believe there seems to be a lot of understood knowledge in your words. I hope I am not coming across as attacking, my inner journey is sincere.
thanks
Neil

yogani

USA
5195 Posts

Posted - May 12 2008 :  1:22:30 PM  Show Profile  Visit yogani's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Tubeseeker:

I am where I am. The cumulative AYP writings are an effort to share the long-time journey here and the practices used, which hopefully can help others.

It's the best I can do. Beyond that, personal proclamations will only muddy the water. It isn't about me anyway. It is about you.

Take what works, leave the rest behind, and enjoy.
Very simple, yes?

The guru is in you.

PS: While the Secrets of Wilder novel is not my story specifically, it provides a lot of opportunity for personal reflection on the process of human spiritual transformation -- the "What is it like?" part. Everyone has their own story to tell, and I hope all the stories will be told in some way. This is how we collectively move on...

Go to Top of Page

emc

2072 Posts

Posted - May 12 2008 :  1:56:09 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
It would be rather cool if The Secrets of Wilder really was your true story, Yogani... That would mean you are now handling this forum from a state of no physical body! Wow! What a hilarious thought!
Go to Top of Page

brother neil

USA
752 Posts

Posted - May 12 2008 :  2:23:45 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I can appreciate your stance on this Yogani. Thank your for the response and for sharing your journey through your writings.
Neil
Go to Top of Page

mikkiji

USA
219 Posts

Posted - May 13 2008 :  09:52:37 AM  Show Profile  Visit mikkiji's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
An ancient Taoist saying, from Lao Tzu's Tao Te Ching, goes something like this; "Those who know do not speak, those who speak, do not know." a-cha!
Michael
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000