Discussions on AYP Deep Meditation and Samyama
 That wonderful spiritual presence
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

UniversalMind

United Kingdom
28 Posts

Posted - May 02 2008 :  09:54:01 AM  Show Profile  Visit UniversalMind's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Hi all, i was wondering how many of you out there sensed that wonderful spiritual presence all around us? The thing is i feel this presence for maybe a few days, weeks and then it will suddenly evaporate even though i have been doing my meditation! Why does it go? Will it ever stay for good? or will it always be just ahead in the distance?

Thanks.

Katrine

Norway
1813 Posts

Posted - May 02 2008 :  10:17:56 AM  Show Profile  Visit Katrine's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi UniversalMind

While you wrote this post, I posted a response to your other question here:

http://www.aypsite.org/forum/topic....OPIC_ID=3817

quote:
The thing is i feel this presence for maybe a few days, weeks and then it will suddenly evaporate even though i have been doing my meditation! Why does it go? Will it ever stay for good? or will it always be just ahead in the distance?

Like I said in the other response - it takes time. Don't lose heart! Because there will indeed be a greater and greater ability to be conscious of the presence. Please remember that it does not really go away. It just seems so.

And yes - one day it will stay for good. When - we don't know. This needs to be accepted....because the resistance to this "not knowing" will itself be a block.

Just keep meditating. Gradually your receptivity will increase. And from this very second - know that you are always free to treasure your being. You need not wait until you understand it all before you treasure it.

You can enjoy it right now

Go to Top of Page

Anthem

1608 Posts

Posted - May 02 2008 :  11:09:11 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Katrine,

Wonderful wisdom, thank you for sharing your perspective.

Go to Top of Page

UniversalMind

United Kingdom
28 Posts

Posted - May 03 2008 :  2:59:01 PM  Show Profile  Visit UniversalMind's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks Katrine. Lovely answer!
Go to Top of Page

clk1710

92 Posts

Posted - May 15 2008 :  3:23:07 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks for sharing UniversalMind and Katrine. I know what you mean by that feeling. Thanks for sharing!
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000