New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

Sparkle

Ireland
1457 Posts

Posted - Jan 05 2015 :  2:02:22 PM  Show Profile  Visit Sparkle's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks for reviving this Ananda, I had forgotten all about this thread and about bathing Divine Beings.

I tried the meditations last night again to see how it was for me and although it was a nice exercise, that powerful effect was no longer there. I tried various beings alive and dead such as Mother Meera, Amma, Our Lady and Jesus. Yes I can now bath a male in my meditations without aversion which I would have had difficulty with before. It was nice and peasant and very reverent.

What I ended up with was, imagining myself bathing one or two women I know with milk and honey in a very reverential way and seeing them as Divine Beings. This was a beautiful meditation and one I look forward to implementing at some stage - any volunteers

Ananda, with reference to what you said in you lovely English above, I am interested in whether things have changed for you or not with regard to bathing Divine Beings
Go to Top of Page

Anima

484 Posts

Posted - Jan 05 2015 :  2:36:02 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thank you, friends. This is a lovely thread.
quote:
Originally posted by Dogboy
In my heart I will wash his feet

That sounds like an excellent plan. "Christ" is an anglicized transliteration of christos, a Greek participle, used as an epithetic description of Jesus in the New Testament, which means, "having been anointed." John 13:2-13:8 tells the story of who anoints whom:
quote:
2 The evening meal was in progress, and the devil had already prompted Judas, the son of Simon Iscariot, to betray Jesus. 3 Jesus knew that the Father had put all things under his power, and that he had come from God and was returning to God; 4 so he got up from the meal, took off his outer clothing, and wrapped a towel around his waist. 5 After that, he poured water into a basin and began to wash his disciples’ feet, drying them with the towel that was wrapped around him.
6 He came to Simon Peter, who said to him, “Lord, are you going to wash my feet?”
7 Jesus replied, “You do not realize now what I am doing, but later you will understand.”
8 “No,” said Peter, “you shall never wash my feet.”
Jesus answered, “Unless I wash you, you have no part with me.”

quote:
Originally posted by emc
...then what happens is that the Divine Feminine is actually BATHING YOU and makes YOU clean from all the blockages!

Edited by - Anima on Jan 05 2015 2:39:28 PM
Go to Top of Page

Ananda

3115 Posts

Posted - Jan 06 2015 :  03:04:10 AM  Show Profile  Visit Ananda's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Sparkle

Thanks for reviving this Ananda, I had forgotten all about this thread and about bathing Divine Beings.

I tried the meditations last night again to see how it was for me and although it was a nice exercise, that powerful effect was no longer there. I tried various beings alive and dead such as Mother Meera, Amma, Our Lady and Jesus. Yes I can now bath a male in my meditations without aversion which I would have had difficulty with before. It was nice and peasant and very reverent.

What I ended up with was, imagining myself bathing one or two women I know with milk and honey in a very reverential way and seeing them as Divine Beings. This was a beautiful meditation and one I look forward to implementing at some stage - any volunteers

Ananda, with reference to what you said in you lovely English above, I am interested in whether things have changed for you or not with regard to bathing Divine Beings

Yes they have changed... Maturity comes with age and experience over here... The mental attitude of staying open minded like back then is still here also... I've been brought up in a very traditional way... Tha's the source of my wonder back then toward such a topic... Much love
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.03 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000