Other Systems and Alternate Approaches
 Nursing on the Uvula/Soft Palette
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

rabar

USA
64 Posts

Posted - Jul 30 2005 :  12:25:43 PM  Show Profile  Visit rabar's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
The hypothesis I'm testing goes like this: every night when we sleep, we enter Nirvana - we merge with our higher selves or whatever you wish to call it. The only thing is that we are not conscious to appreciate this
absorption into bliss. As a father and grandfather, I have noted how
babies 'sleep-nurse' -- make the mouth movements in their sleep, and
thought I would try it out. Over the past few years, I have tried to use this nursing on the soft palette exercise the moment I awaken in the morning, and have written it up on my website various times. This is the latest version that I placed on my blog:
www.raysender.com/blog-1.html
Even if you think this is strange, please try it out. You won't
regret it.
RS

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
This morning I managed to start my waking-up nursing exercise earlier than usual. That is, I began sucking on my soft palette and uvula while still half-asleep -- the 'sleep-nursing' that babies do. About twenty of these 'pulls' and I dissolved into the sleep-bliss state but still remained conscious. Oh-my-gosh, what ecstasy! I went on to do about two hundred more, ignoring the signals that I had reached my 'bliss tolerance ceiling' (more about that another time) and by then my whole body was in an indescribable state of flowing energies. I am not kidding you! And I am not exaggerating.

One definition of stupidity must be to keep searching for something you already have in your hand. That is exactly what I've been doing. I've been holding onto this priceless gem of an exercise, 'polishing' it a little every morning (maybe up to about 100 'pulls' at most), but then dropping it when I hit my 'bliss tolerance level' and starting my normal morning routine. I must be truly crazy. Here I am, sitting on at least this one exercise that easily achieves a bliss state so intense that I have to STOP before I melt into a puddle, and do I concentrate on it? No, I start wondering what to have for breakfast, where the car is parked, etc. Insanity is to keep looking for ways to enlightenment when I already have discovered at least two that trigger my definition of Nirvana - that incredible bliss we experience every night while asleep but we are not conscious to enjoy.

Anyway, I'm going to toot my horn again (I already have written about this several times on my website). Perhaps I can convince at least a few folks to try this and let me know if it works for them too. If not, then I'm just one very lucky guy that God has taken under Her soft and downy wing. (By the way, if you are suffering from any sort of heart condition, please check with your physician before trying this. It really is a very potent exercise.)

When your heart chakra beams lusciously in all directions from this exercise, whatever the head decides to do is not at all bothersome! My goal is to keep the nursing-on-the-palette going all day today and see where I am by the end of the day! I need to put some sort of reminder on myself -- maybe a rubber band around my thumb? I'll report back tomorrow. No more dropping back down into everyday humdrum-hood. I'm going for the gold this time! And I'm going to start setting my alarm clock so I can repeat this morning's better connection from deep sleep to nursing more easily.

P.S. From some feedback questions I received, perhaps I haven't described the exercise adequately. Here's more, with an added variation:

I recently read that the pineal gland in the fetus forms not from brain tissue but from the soft palette tissue of the growing mouth. This is very interesting, because it suggests a connection between the two areas. Thus 'nursing' on the soft palette may give the pineal a long-distance massage -- or at least a 'message'.
A SMILE helps this one along too.
Place the tongue behind the upper teeth comfortably, and then create a vacuum between the tongue and the palette and suck rhythmically, allowing the vacuum area to widen backwards towards the soft area and the uvula, that little fleshy thing hanging from the back of your throat. Sometimes I first become very still until I can feel my heartbeat in my chest, and then I suck in time with my heartbeat.
I think of the tongue as the uppermost petal of the petals of the heart flower.

Don't try this while driving or operating dangerous equipment. It can be really powerful!

Edited by - rabar on Jul 30 2005 1:40:10 PM

david_obsidian

USA
2602 Posts

Posted - Jul 30 2005 :  3:03:18 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply

Hello Rabar,

Thanks for sharing this stuff.

I have thought before about the connection between nursing (sucking) and Kechari, and I think that Kechari may exploit the important psychological, neural mechanisms involved in the sucking of nursing. So none of what you say sounds odd to me --- on the contrary, it is intriguing.

I am interested in exploring this stuff when I get a chance.

There is more --- the connection between meditation and nursing may be deeper and more general. I've also considered that the effects of mantra may also exploit such mechanisms. This is not quite as obvious, but sucking is rhtyhmic, and some infants make a sound while sucking; the mantra may be a subtle nursing-suck in a way.

Best regards,

-David
Go to Top of Page

rabar

USA
64 Posts

Posted - Jul 31 2005 :  9:08:09 PM  Show Profile  Visit rabar's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks so much for your feedback, David! All you say makes great sense to me. I myself see a connection between meditation and regressive states where we move back more and more towards that point where we entered the womb - the White Light moment of incarnation.

I've had some feedback from others via e-mail, and I thought I'd post some of my replies here as well, as they may help clear up some confusions. These replies also are posted to my blog unde the title:

Further Along on the Nursing Exercise

I've begun to get more e-mails from folks trying the nursing exercise. One person claimed that his cheeks and neck area became sore. I explained that he was doing the nursing much too forcefully, and to back off and copy the ways babies suckle at the breast.

Another claims to get cramps from the sucking action. I have occasionally experienced a cramp under my chin, but not from this particular nursing exercise. Once again, gentle and easy does it.

This morning I was able once again to move from deep sleep to sucking on my palette/uvula directly. I found myself also drawing up on my anal sphincter in the traditional mulabandha squeeze that yogani describes (same as the Kegel exercise now popular for strengthening the pelvic muscles). I also placed all the action on the inhale, so it felt like I was beginning the inhale from my rear end. This triggered a pulling-in on the diaphragm and the raising of the chest. All in all, a kind of full-body 'inhale/nurse.' Of course on the exhale I relaxed everything -- with a long sigh. Ten of these proved quite rewarding, and then I went back to my usual nursing exercise.

Also one correction: tongue tip placement should be behind the LOWER teeth.
i.e.
Place the tongue tip behind lower teeth comfortably, raise the middle of the tongue to create a vacuum between the tongue and the back palette and suck rhythmically, allowing the vacuum area to widen backwards towards the soft area and the uvula, that little fleshy thing hanging from the back of your throat. Sometimes I first become very still until I can feel my heartbeat in my chest, and then I suck in time with my heartbeat. It can make a soft clucking sound in the throat.

Again, don't try this while driving or operating dangerous equipment. It can be really powerful!

Go to Top of Page

david_obsidian

USA
2602 Posts

Posted - Aug 03 2005 :  10:14:01 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply

Hello Ramon,

I did get a chance to try some of this 'sleep-nursing' in the morning. One thing that is happening for me is that I am getting into full Kechari, so it is hard to separate the effects of the (new) sleep-nursing and the (new) full Kechari.

But my conclusion is that it does have a positive effect. It can make the sleep that you do fall into better and deeper. The Kechari is having a lot of positive effects too so I'm not sure which causes what.

I hope more people try it --- it would be interesting to see how it goes on the average.

-David

quote:
Originally posted by rabar

Thanks so much for your feedback, David! All you say makes great sense to me. I myself see a connection between meditation and regressive states where we move back more and more towards that point where we entered the womb - the White Light moment of incarnation.

I've had some feedback from others via e-mail, and I thought I'd post some of my replies here as well, as they may help clear up some confusions. These replies also are posted to my blog unde the title:

Further Along on the Nursing Exercise

I've begun to get more e-mails from folks trying the nursing exercise. One person claimed that his cheeks and neck area became sore. I explained that he was doing the nursing much too forcefully, and to back off and copy the ways babies suckle at the breast.

Another claims to get cramps from the sucking action. I have occasionally experienced a cramp under my chin, but not from this particular nursing exercise. Once again, gentle and easy does it.

This morning I was able once again to move from deep sleep to sucking on my palette/uvula directly. I found myself also drawing up on my anal sphincter in the traditional mulabandha squeeze that yogani describes (same as the Kegel exercise now popular for strengthening the pelvic muscles). I also placed all the action on the inhale, so it felt like I was beginning the inhale from my rear end. This triggered a pulling-in on the diaphragm and the raising of the chest. All in all, a kind of full-body 'inhale/nurse.' Of course on the exhale I relaxed everything -- with a long sigh. Ten of these proved quite rewarding, and then I went back to my usual nursing exercise.

Also one correction: tongue tip placement should be behind the LOWER teeth.
i.e.
Place the tongue tip behind lower teeth comfortably, raise the middle of the tongue to create a vacuum between the tongue and the back palette and suck rhythmically, allowing the vacuum area to widen backwards towards the soft area and the uvula, that little fleshy thing hanging from the back of your throat. Sometimes I first become very still until I can feel my heartbeat in my chest, and then I suck in time with my heartbeat. It can make a soft clucking sound in the throat.

Again, don't try this while driving or operating dangerous equipment. It can be really powerful!

Go to Top of Page

David

Canada
4 Posts

Posted - Aug 04 2005 :  3:48:10 PM  Show Profile  Visit David's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Rajneesh used to encourage this too. I believe some people used pacifiers! The connection made with nursing is obvious. I should imagine that most people carry a body memory of great happiness from that, oneness with the mother etc which would naturally make one feel good now if you can access that memory. This is probably also why men have the breast obsession.

Stimulating the uvula is considered a way of restraining the mind.
Go to Top of Page

rabar

USA
64 Posts

Posted - Aug 07 2005 :  1:23:50 PM  Show Profile  Visit rabar's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Yes, the nursing connection is very much there -- I'm purposefully copying infantile behavior (now there's a loaded phrase!) because infants are reported to stay in theta wave state until they grow into alpha at three or four years old. And as I may have mentioned earlier, I see a connection between deeper meditation and regressive states.
I guess I'm going to have to read reports similar to Ruth Benedict's "Coming of Age in Samoa" (haven't read it since my teens!).

Edited by - n/a on Aug 07 2005 8:16:05 PM
Go to Top of Page

david_obsidian

USA
2602 Posts

Posted - Aug 07 2005 :  8:14:18 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply

Ramon,

I'm right with you on all that stuff about theta wave states and so on.

I'd like to say a bit about enlightenment and 'regressive states' -- I think that children have, in a sense, an access to a sort of, shall we say, 'psychic kidney' which eliminates psychic impurities, and it can be deeply connected to the nursing state, perhaps theta waves, deep rest in general and so on.

Really, it is re-accessing this 'psychic kidney' that will help in enlightenment. I don't agree though with people who claim children are generally 'enlightened', until 'society' essentially knocks it out of them, which I think is an enormous simplification. But you will encounter that claim a lot. It's a sentimental, romantic over-simplification. It's quite a mistake, because I think it is important for us to understand that we simply inherit a lot of traits that are unenlightened and destructive. This comes out pretty clear in scientific studies of young children. It's a topic that people have enormous sensitivity on, and I can imagine I am raising some hackles in saying this.

I recommend the book 'The Blank Slate' by Stephen Pinker, which deals heavily with the nature of our inherited traits, and the historical resistence to the facts of them.

What children have, that we need to become enlightened, is this 'psychic kidney' which will purify us and help our growth --- it will allow us to continue a growth process with myriad aspects, some of which simply stopped at some point in childhood. There is nothing of real 'regression' in going back to continue learning where you stopped (I know you are not saying that there is btw).

>> I guess I'm going to have to read reports similar to Ruth Benedict's "Coming of Age in Samoa" (haven't read it since my teens!).

I think you mean 'Margaret Mead'. Margaret Mead's work has been discredited as being simply totally inaccurate, so I'd stay away from that!

More power to you on your path to finding all you can of that psychic kidney and that pure, innocent state.

-David

quote:
Yes, the nursing connection is very much there -- I'm purposefully copying infantile behavior (now there's a loaded phrase!) because infants are reported to stay in theta wave state until they grow into alpha at three or four years old. And as I may have mentioned earlier, I see a connection between deeper meditation and regressive states.
I guess I'm going to have to read reports similar to Ruth Benedict's "Coming of Age in Samoa" (haven't read it since my teens!).

Go to Top of Page

rabar

USA
64 Posts

Posted - Aug 07 2005 :  11:39:31 PM  Show Profile  Visit rabar's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi David_o - thanks for your last posting above. I'll check out the book. You're right, of course, that we tend of over-romanticize childhood, but can utilize the innate psychic connection we all had as infants. I thought I wrote more about this in my last response than what actually got posted (I'm still learning the eccentricities of this particular format), mostly about the weaning process we all undergo and how it must trigger a deep sense of loss when we lose that connection to the source of oceanic bliss that nursing/suckling triggers. I wonder if some of the negative behaviors we see in toddlers (the so-called 'terrible two's) and even older children are triggered by a deep sense of abandonment -- and also being 'shamed' out of suckling substitutes such as pacifiers and thumb-sucking. ("Don't be such a baby, etc."). I thought I wrote all this earlier, before I referenced "Coming of Age in Samoa" (thanks for the correction) and my intention to look into how other cultures might deal with weaning in a less-traumatic way, or at least what workable 'oceanic' subsitutes might be offered. It would be interesting to find a society that allows the growing child to keep the original connection to the Source while still learning all appropriate social skills. I imagine a very different adult might emerge.

Earlier, you also wrote:
quote:
Originally posted by david_obsidian

I did get a chance to try some of this 'sleep-nursing' in the morning. One thing that is happening for me is that I am getting into full Kechari, so it is hard to separate the effects of the (new) sleep-nursing and the (new) full Kechari.

I append this quote from your earlier posting because today, in the second day of a two-day enlightenment intensive with David Spero, I combined early-stage kechari with the soft palette nursing I've been doing. Well, actually it turned into nursing on my reversed tongue in rhythm with my pulse on the exhale while doing the mulabandha and diaphragm-lift (udiyana bandha) on the inhale. Doesn't exactly sound relaxed, but it felt quite natural, actually. The results were very encouraging, to the point that I'm going to see how much of the time when I'm not talking I can just park myself in this tongue-nursing position. If nothing else, the energy flow is quite ecstatic and perhaps it will encourage my tongue to lengthen to the point that I can begin to move it beyond the uvula. Again, many thanks!
Go to Top of Page

rabar

USA
64 Posts

Posted - Oct 12 2005 :  12:17:27 PM  Show Profile  Visit rabar's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hallo, friends:
Sorry not to have been here for a while, but I've been very otherwise occupied, although still faithfully using the spinal breath as well as the simple exercise I posted here. Uvula-nursing upon first awakening is still a heart-chakra-softening thrill. And the purr-groan resonating of the trachea also works very well for me. I have something new to discuss, the voluntary eye blink, but I think I'll open a new topic in the 'Other Systems' forum here. Hope you all are thriving and achieving! And as always, many thanks to Yogani for his efforts on our behalf!
Go to Top of Page

lotus

3 Posts

Posted - Mar 20 2006 :  03:37:20 AM  Show Profile  Visit lotus's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
A bit late on this topic and possibly inappropriate but I feel I must mention that when I performed fellatio on my husband I would get wildly turned on. Ecstatically so. I think it gave me as much pleasure as it did him. My method was to just suck. No movement unless he initiated it. He rarely did.
Go to Top of Page

bewell

1275 Posts

Posted - Mar 21 2006 :  5:24:43 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Lotus,

Thanks for reviving this thread; I read the whole thing before seeing your post. Brilliant.

I recently saw the film “Thumb Sucker.” It is about a high-school senior who sucks his thumb. There is a great scene where his dentist/hypnotherapist apologizes for shaming him: “I’ve done some research on thumb sucking,” he says, lighting a cigarette, “and I’ve learned that it is harmless.”

During the film I found the thought of sucking my thumb repulsive. I wanted to try it, but could not. After reading the thread and especially your sharing, I did it. No movement, I just sucked gently (taking care not to press against teeth). I’m in bliss.

Much gratitude. So much to learn.

Bewell
Go to Top of Page

rabar

USA
64 Posts

Posted - Apr 16 2006 :  9:16:23 PM  Show Profile  Visit rabar's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Just study an infant sucking on a pacifier or nursing at the breast,
and tell me they're not experiencing samadhi.

from The Vigyan Bhairava Tantra

in Osho's edition:

suck and become the sucking # 52-D

OR SUCK SOMETHING AND
BECOME THE SUCKING.

in the "Zen Flesh Zen Bones" version:

A.Lie down as dead. Enraged in wrath, stay so.
B. Or stare without moving an eyelash.
C. Or suck something and become the sucking.
Go to Top of Page

rabar

USA
64 Posts

Posted - Jun 14 2006 :  5:41:53 PM  Show Profile  Visit rabar's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Anandamides

Important quote:
How Anandamides Work

Anandamides are produced by our brains and bodies to achieve a sort of yin-yang biochemical balance, and do not produce the extreme "high" of marijuana, Mechoulam says.

"They're completely different, from a chemical point of view, from THC," he said. "But they combine in the receptor sites the same way." Anandamides are quickly broken down by the body after they have served their intended purpose, and do not last as long as THC metabolites, which remain in the body for weeks.

"The body, the way I see it, is made of compounds which enhance (biochemical) reactions and compounds which reduce reactions," Mechoulam says. "Anandamide is basically a compound that reduces activity; for example, it reduces the formation of many neurotransmitters that are stimulatory."

Anandamides play a survival role for young mammals-their instinctive suckling behavior seems integrally tied to the presence of anandamides. "If we block the system (from receiving anandamides), there is no suckling," Mechoulam explains.
Go to Top of Page

bliss_

25 Posts

Posted - Aug 08 2006 :  10:17:49 AM  Show Profile  Visit bliss_'s Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Rabar,
How did you discover this method? Was it by mere chance, by refining some yoga technique or somth else altogether? I have tried it a bit and it seems to work. I would call this method the true pranayama as it is so closely linked with our natural body processes like nursing and snoring.
Go to Top of Page

rabar

USA
64 Posts

Posted - Aug 18 2006 :  10:57:01 PM  Show Profile  Visit rabar's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Again, sorry to be so slow to reply. I just can't seem to keep up with things on line. Thank you, bliss, bewell, both davids and others, for you interest.
Bliss, I don't remember how I first found this method (embarrassed smile). I recently found a one-pager I wrote in the mid-seventies abour purring -- I was living in the country with a family of cats. But I filed the purr away and did not resurrect it for some 20+ years (sigh, I wonder how many of these insights have gone itno the file drawer).
As for nursing on the uvula, that came a few years ago when I remembered the 'sleep-nursing' mouth movement I had observed in my children. I wrote a little poem about it at that time:

“To seek enlightenment by separating from this world
Is as absurd as to search for a rabbit's horn.”
Hui Neng, The Last Patriarch

Hymn IV Her or Finding The Rabbit’s Horn

O Ma, who manifests first from the Unborn,
Your hungry children, lost in Lethe’s maze,
Wander caverns of the mirror worlds
In search for their forgotten infant bliss.
Obscured under moldering piles of sacred texts.
They cannot find the source, nuzzling your flank,
Or recognize your sacred musky scent.
Great Isis ('Eesees'), Mother, Ray Cow. Vak!

O Aditi, galaxy-creator, guide them
To your endlessly pouring font of soma juice,
Love-nectar that bursts open empty hearts.
Your nurturing compassion placed your nipple
Permanently within each groping mouth,
Yet no one reaches it except in sleep.
The rabbit's horn that Patriarch Hui-Neng scorned
Exists! Nurse on your uvula-teat -- awake!

The funny thing is that I found some photos of 'horned rabbits' at about the same time.
For poem with horned rabbit photo included, see:
http://www.raysender.com/rabbit.html

I've been re-reading Wilhelm Reich, discovered of the orgone, for a second time after a 40+-
year lapse. I won't go into why on this topic, but did find a quote in his book "The Cancer
Biopathy" that seems a propo:
quote:

" At the age of two weeks, the infant experienced his first orgastic excitation of the mouth. (Reich's emphasis). It happened while he was sucking: the eyeballs turned upwards and sideways, the mouth began to tremble, the tongue quivered. Then the contraction spread over the whole face. After about ten seconds, they subsided and the musculature of the face relaxed. This excitation seemed perfectly natural to the parents, but we know from experience that many parents become alarmed when their child experiences oral orgasm. In the following four weeks, these convulsive movements occurred several times."

(Don't run out to buy the book. The major part of it is taken up with somewhat tedious experiments to prove the orgone particle's existence.)

If we accept the regression theory -- or david_o's 'psychic kidney,' then much of this facial/mouth reawakening seems to hearken back to our youngest moments on the planet.
I must confess that the 'nursing on the tongue' I mentioned earlier sort of fell away and I remain with the uvula sleep-nursing gesture as well as the trachea-resonating snore. On the inhale: HONNNGGGG (resonating from the septum to as low on the trachea as you can 'reach'). On the exhale: KREEEEEEE
with a good French gargled "R" -- maybe called a 'uvular trill' in phonetics. (The human voice is so amazing - check, for example: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fricative_consonant

Go to Top of Page

bliss_

25 Posts

Posted - Aug 21 2006 :  05:30:13 AM  Show Profile  Visit bliss_'s Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I've been practicing the nursing on the Uvula /soft palatte exercise and It's just lovely... it's one of my favourite exercises along with mahamudra. I noticed that the exercise is very good for insomnia as it shortens the 'falling asleep time'. I also noticed that the effects get stronger if we are almost asleep. In short, I think you made a great discovery and I certainly will pass the message...

I have a question though:
I can nurse on the soft palatte but I don't feel the uvula at all, can you give some tips regarding this?

Thanks a lot,
bliss_
Go to Top of Page

Kyman

530 Posts

Posted - Aug 22 2006 :  08:00:15 AM  Show Profile  Visit Kyman's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
A very interesting thread, wow. Great discussions and discoveries.

I could see how this is possible. During my meditations there were times when I drew energy down from my head into my mouth, which at this time my mouth started this pumping action. It felt like I was suckling my tongue which was pressed up against my teeth. It was such a strong feeling that I took it that I was, as the energy in my mouth seemed to flow downward with each rythmic suckle.
Go to Top of Page

rabar

USA
64 Posts

Posted - Mar 18 2009 :  12:18:21 AM  Show Profile  Visit rabar's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Dearest All:

Yet again my most humble apologies for not coming to visit more often. You are
my favorite spot on the Internet, and Yogani's teaching approach is the very
best! Thank you from my heart, Yogani, especially for your recent book
"Self-Inquiry, The Dawn of The Witness and the end of Suffering." Terrific!

Belatedly answering bliss's query above regarding 'feeling the uvula,' uvula
lengths vary considerably as does the overall anatomy of the mouth, so I imagine
each person will adjust to their own situation.

It's now going on four years since I started this topic, and what to report?
My three basic exercises -- no, four -- remain the same:
1) Nursing on the soft palate (as described in this topic)
2) The 'resonant breath' (snore-purr) http://www.raysender.com/snore.html
I also posted a three-minute video demo here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yvyW3-2QSeQ
3) The voluntary blink http://www.aypsite.org/forum/topic....TOPIC_ID=518
and one that I don't think I've mentioned before on AYP:
4) Stimulating what science calls the non-myenlinated afferent nerves of the face
or the hairy parts of the hands and lower arms) by touching them VERY lightly with
something other than my own fingertips (actually fingertips work, but not as well
for the same reason that you cannot tickle yourself.) The corner edge of a sheet of
paper works well. When I first discovered this, it took me back to 5th grade when I'd
use a pencil tip to trigger shivers by touching the edge of my nostrils. Ah, kids...!
What this particular touch does is light up the acupuncture meridian (nadi) associated
with that particular nerve. And I do mean LIGHT UP - to the point that I literally
writhe in ecstasy. Wiggling my toes helps me control the overwhelming desire to tweak
my nose, or something similar. I feel that I'm utilizing a 'tamed' tickle response to
trigger these ecstatic energies that truthfully I can only describe as a full body
(non-genital) orgasm that can bring me to tears of delight. More about this here:
http://www.raysender.com/thwizzler.html

And more about the umbrella OBEATA Project (Oceanic Bliss Easily Available To all) here:
http://www.raysender.com/obeata.html

I should also mention A Planetary Sojourn, a recently published collection of essays and stories:
http://www.amazon.com/Planetary-Soj...21302&sr=1-1

I pwomise to keep checking back, but meanwhile, Wishing all you illusory self-
refreshing pristine awareness embodiments-emanations a festive absorption into the light!
(I found that phrase in the book "Buddhahood Without Meditation" by Dudjom Lingpa and love it.)
While still planetside, that is. And if you're already absorbed, wishing you a double-scoop
of your favorite flavor. I'm having mine today on an amrita cone! Why scramble for crumbs
if you can sit in the solar paradise with all the buddhas and bodhisattvas, purring and
thwishing your tail in delight?
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.09 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000