Kundalini Issues Not Related to the AYP System
 ringing vibration in my ear
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

gale

Canada
1 Posts

Posted - Mar 29 2008 :  04:46:27 AM  Show Profile  Visit gale's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
I woke up at 4"40 am. Decided to come to the computer about this ringing in my ear. I was surprised to see it had something to do meditation. In fact, in the past couple of weeks, I have been meditating for guidance. You also mentioned medical, and i will check this out.
I rad tarot cards, and if i don't say so myself i am quite good at it. This came a few years ago, and just lately, more and more things are happening.
This ringing in my ear, almost feels high pitched electrical vibrations
Someone enlighten me as to what they think i should do

Thank you....
Gal e

Edited by - AYPforum on Jun 10 2012 10:15:14 PM

Shanti

USA
4854 Posts

Posted - Mar 29 2008 :  09:31:55 AM  Show Profile  Visit Shanti's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Welcome to the forum Gale.

Ringing in the ears may be a sign of purification and has been discussed in many threads at the forum. Here are a few:
Constant Ringing in my Ear
Ignore sound/vibration on the right ear?
Tinnitus vs Inner Sound
Long-term energy imbalances

Not sure what kind of spiritual practice you follow.. so we may not be able to tell you how to self pace.. but that is what we recommend when there are symptoms of overdoing. So if the ringing in your ears (or any others symptoms of overdoing) gets annoying and interferes with your daily life, it may be a good idea to cut back on your practices and do something grounding like taking walks, exercise, eat a heavier diet for a few days, stay away form things that inspire you or increase your devotion, keep yourself busy. It maybe a good idea to get any medical problem ruled out too.

Hope you do feel better soon.
Wish you all the best.

Edited by - Shanti on Mar 29 2008 12:22:55 PM
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000