AYPsite.org Forum
 Tantra - A Holistic View of Spiritual Development
 Note about ejacaulation and energy
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

LittleBuddha

1 Posts

Posted - Feb 20 2008 :  09:05:37 AM  Show Profile  Visit LittleBuddha's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
I still don't understand how semen is linked to spiritual development. Semen, ejaculation is a loss of a very very vital fluid. It also may contain subtle energies. Agreed to that one. But please explain me.
What's the big deal about preserving such fluid. You anyway get it back? We lose vital fluid, energy perhaps even subtle energy while climbing stairs or playing a game. And loss of that energy is linked to good health and said to get more energy. If loss of energy thru a game leads to better health and more energy then why does loss of energy thru sex linked to ill health.

Sex and humans is a vital scientific issue. If sex was bad or if ejaculation caused ill health then why hasn't science so far proved that. Science does believe in Chakras it also believes in Yoga. Then how come so far there isnt a single evidence linking sexual ejaculation to bad health. On the contrary it leads to good health.

I have read Yogani's books and he writes really well. But I don't understand why this linkage between ejaculation and spiritual development. This is regressive in nature. Swami Sivananda said ejaculation leads to blindness, growth of hair on palms, madness etc etc. Show a single case where it can be proved such a thing has happened.

The power is of belief. A Christian sees the love of Jesus in everything. A Hindu sees Shiva in all creation and so on. Ever wondered why a Jesus never shows up in a Hindu's mind? You are imprinting this belief about sex, ejaculation and spiritual development.

You are imprinting the belief that u r doing and it's just taking off from there. How much good will it do I am not sure. You even have Q's over here on how to "supress" sexual urges. I guess the seeds of this site and forum lie in Osho and he preached "EXPESSION" as opposed to "suppression"

As humans if we can be good human beings and simply love each others its the biggest gift we can give to society and the universe. How good is not giving release or playing like a military dictator controlling to one of the most blissful experiences in a human being's life is beyond me.

You drain energy, drink a glass of milk and you gain it back. You can trust your body it will absolutely get it back. Over drainage of anything leads to exertion. Do exactly the same as you would after over exerting in strenuous game of squash and you will get your energy back.

tadeas

Czech Republic
314 Posts

Posted - Feb 20 2008 :  10:08:21 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi,

first I don't think anyone here preaches about the suppression of sexuality, but rather it's expansion beyond our normal experience - into unconditional love. And sexuality is just one piece in this transformational process.

I would say it is certainly not healthy to suppress your urges, as it would far outweigh the benefits of not ejaculating. The thing is, you don't suppress anything, instead you just do the practices and the transformation happens by itself. It's just about applying a method that works and expressing yourself as you see fit along the way. The way you express yourself changes over time, but it is counterproductive to push youself into anything that doesn't feel right.

First do the practices and then observe what happens, let the practice guide you. When you are ready, it won't be a problem to not ejaculate, to live preorgasmically, but the change in you has to happen first. It is your choice how much energy you want to keep for the practices and you just have to try and see for yourself what's appropriate in your case.

In my experience it really helped me energetically to learn not to ejaculate and later to stay in front of orgasm - it enhanced the practices so much. But don't force it. The energy has to go somewhere so if you don't use pranayama for example to pull the energy up, it naturally goes out :) When it's all used for the tranformation or expressed as love, it doesn't come out as ejaculation. Pretty simple :)
Go to Top of Page

Anthem

1608 Posts

Posted - Feb 27 2008 :  11:32:33 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi LitleBuddha,

Agreed with what Tadeas writes. Nobody here is saying ejaculation is bad or causes ill health. It is more about expanding sexual energy for higher functioning and purpose. Retaining your sexual energy and not ejaculating trains your body to bring the energy "up" instead of "out" and helps greatly with the expansion of ecstatic conductivity. It is the same concept as how meditation brings the mind to greater and greater levels of inner silence as we practice over the years.

It may be hard to do at the beginning because it seems that we are depriving ourselves of the great pleasure that we are accustomed to experiencing with ejaculatory orgasm, but before long though, with sustained practice, we enjoy much, much more and choose non-ejaculatory orgasm over the ejaculatory orgasm without hesitation. Why? Because it feels way better!

When I ejaculate a lot, it feels great for those brief moments, but that same sexual energy doesn't circulate throughout my body during the day as it does when I practice tantra. I also don't get to enjoy the great feelings of ecstasy rising up the spinal nerve during sexual practices as I do when I don't ejaculate. So it becomes a choice and I choose good feelings all the time over good feelings for a brief moment.

Every time we ejaculate, we are training ourselves to send the energy out. Pranayama, meditation and the other sitting practices are all helping clear the spinal nerve so that energy can move freely throughout the body. Good tantra practices of staying ahead of orgasm and learning to enjoy all the feelings that pre-ejaculatory sexual practices can bring is hugely rewarding. Don't take my word for it though, try it out.

Does that mean no ejaculation ever? Not for me personally, I have found that a ratio of somewhere around 5 non-ejaculatory sessions to 1 ejaculatory session, keeps the ecstatic conductivity expanding and my partner happy at the same time. Everyone wins![]
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000