Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Forum FAQ | Search
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 AYPsite.org Forum
 Yoga, Career and Money
 Solari (financial matters and education)
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Hunter

USA
252 Posts

Posted - Jan 26 2008 :  1:27:14 PM  Show Profile  Visit Hunter's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
I am not sure how to sum up what the site is about because these ideas are far reaching into every aspect of life. In short, my feeling is that it is about creating strong and enriched communities by way of financial responsibility. As well as improving ones own health.

See how you folks like the site and what Catherine Austin Fitts has to say.

http://www.solari.com/

http://www.solariactionnetwork.com/phpBB2/ This is a link to the Solari forum.

You can also search "Catherine Austin Fitts" on Youtube.com and search engines to find videos, interviews, and more information.

Propundit

USA
24 Posts

Posted - Nov 20 2008 :  11:08:50 AM  Show Profile  Visit Propundit's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I know a little bit about permaculture, so I checked out that link on the site. That course looks fairly solid - I have corresponded with one of the teachers (Albert Bates) and he has done some excellent work.
Go to Top of Page

Etherfish

USA
3615 Posts

Posted - Nov 23 2008 :  01:08:05 AM  Show Profile  Visit Etherfish's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
"Catherine Austin Fitts, former ass't. secretary of housing for the US government, has an incredible knowledge of the inner workings of the government, housing finance and banks."
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000