Yoga, Career and Money
 Yoga, Money & Past Conditioning
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Kirtanman

USA
1651 Posts

Posted - Nov 14 2009 :  7:48:01 PM  Show Profile  Visit Kirtanman's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message

Hi All,

Interesting video by author, yogi & financial planner Brent Kessel on yoga, money and past conditioning.

He makes some interesting points about how seeing our conditioned patterns (related to money, in this video -- but his points are applicable to all past conditioning), and realizing "if I had different conditioning, my reactions to this situation would be totally different" ... which can lead us to ask "So ... am I my conditioning ... or am I something deeper?"

And ... experiencing the changeless, silent presence in meditation ... is literally what dissolves conditioned fear of death (the primary conceptual fear carried by the thought-self; the fear for which money fears are basically a substitute).

The video is only about four and a half minutes long, FYI.

I hope it's helpful.

Wholeheartedly,

Kirtanman

[:)

PS- If you're interested in what else Brent has to say about yoga and money, his site is www.brentkessel.com" target="_blank"> www.brentkessel.com.
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000