AYPsite.org Forum
 Tantra - A Holistic View of Spiritual Development
 Spiritual sex
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Neesha

215 Posts

Posted - Dec 02 2007 :  10:48:44 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
What is it?

Edited by - AYPforum on Dec 03 2007 06:07:24 AM

Wolfgang

Germany
470 Posts

Posted - Dec 03 2007 :  04:51:40 AM  Show Profile  Visit Wolfgang's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Good question !
Having intercourse with a spiritual being or with a person who is not
physically present ? Is it possible ?
But may be this is not what you mean by spiritual sex ...
Go to Top of Page

AYPforum

351 Posts

Posted - Dec 03 2007 :  06:07:24 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Moderator note: Topic moved for better placement
Go to Top of Page

emc

2072 Posts

Posted - Dec 03 2007 :  07:21:26 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Often an expression seen in settings where spirituality is a "spice" to hot up your sexlife with (something new that will give you nicer orgasms, make you a sex athlete etc). Often only about doing some physical tantra positions without really knowing what tantra is about in depth. Sometimes though, used by some to catch "unaware" people with an appealing phrase, but with proufound intent to later on lead them deeper into the mystery of tantra - the preorgasmic sex we practice in AYP for example.
Go to Top of Page

Christi

United Kingdom
4379 Posts

Posted - Dec 03 2007 :  10:00:29 AM  Show Profile  Visit Christi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
It's fantastic... I love it!
Go to Top of Page

Neesha

215 Posts

Posted - Dec 03 2007 :  10:06:43 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
okay

I was told by a Guru that my spirit have been having intercourse with another individually spiritually

Naturally I didn't believe it

I still don't

Now I suffering a backlash as result of this
the after effects of spiritual sex

1.Balanced energies
2.inner peace
3.Satisfaction
4. Connection with that individual spiritual activities

None of the above I asked for

The back lash

Intense itching on the palms of hand at certain times and a non referable medical condition of boils(really little ones)

My so called spiritual sex partner(not choosen by me)
indicated the sessions were real and I was there in person
the sex was great,
he actually felt me

On the other hand I was not aware of anything
however I used to go into really deep sleep spells any time of the day and night(I don't usually sleep at night)

I just want to control my spirit actions.........
Since I retired from the ashram
Things are calm

but it is matter of time before it goes again

any suggestions,recommendations?????
Go to Top of Page

Neesha

215 Posts

Posted - Dec 03 2007 :  10:19:19 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Christi

It's fantastic... I love it!

My gosh you are actually a participant and retain memory of your sessions????

I just want ............out

thanks again to all especially Christi.....for justifying

but I'm not really interested in the whole sex thing
I rather physical beings
Go to Top of Page

Christi

United Kingdom
4379 Posts

Posted - Dec 03 2007 :  11:01:42 AM  Show Profile  Visit Christi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Neesha,

quote:
My gosh you are actually a participant and retain memory of your sessions????

thanks again to all especially Christi.....for justifying

but I'm not really interested in the whole sex thing
I rather physical beings

Actually, I thought spiritual sex was consensual sex with a physical person that is beneficial spiritually to both partners. I have never heard of what you have described.

Have you read the main lesson by Yogani on bi-location (astral travel)?

It is here:
http://www.aypsite.org/264.html

Usually (not sure how I know this) people are conscious when they astral travel, and aware of what they are doing and what is happening to them. It is possible to have sex in the astral realm, and to be raped astrally. But as I say, I have never heard of anyone having non-consentual sex in the astral realm without them being aware of it happening, and finding out later through other means.

It sounds to me like someone is using their power over you in a way that is destructive. Have you asked your Guru if he can help?

Christi
Go to Top of Page

Sparkle

Ireland
1457 Posts

Posted - Dec 03 2007 :  11:03:21 AM  Show Profile  Visit Sparkle's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Neesha

I've had that happen with two people, that I know of.

With one of them it started happening to her after doing some heart healing with her.
She came to me quite annoyed one day and asked what I was doing, I told her and she was ok about it because she had requested the help. She told me the healing was affecting her sexually.

I only realised after about 6 months when her astral body paid a visit to me and had sex with me, what had been going on for her. She later confirmed it.

It happened also with another woman on a zen retreat, we just clicked and it happened that night.

It appears that neither person are in control of what is going on and, certainly in my case, I had no intention in that regard.

The general take on it at the time was that the first person mentioned above was receiving the healing where it was required.
This probably fit, because she had been severely abused as a child.

We are still good friends

PS. Christi, we posted at the same time.
In my experience it has been spontaneous with no awareness from the person doing the astral travel.
This has been my experience with other forms of spontaneous energy transfer. Generally the person giving is not aware of it.

One of my theories is: When a person is deeply in the present moment they open themselves up to be used by their guides, angels or whatever is up there, and healing is then allowed to be channelled through them naturally as the other person needs it.
This is the only thing that makes sense to me with some of the stuff that has happened. Possibly also with some intent involved, like samyama and then silence or present moment living.
my 2 cents

Edited by - Sparkle on Dec 03 2007 11:17:16 AM
Go to Top of Page

Christi

United Kingdom
4379 Posts

Posted - Dec 03 2007 :  11:28:43 AM  Show Profile  Visit Christi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Louis,

quote:
PS. Christi, we posted at the same time.
In my experience it has been spontaneous with no awareness from the person doing the astral travel.
This has been my experience with other forms of spontaneous energy transfer. Generally the person giving is not aware of it.

One of my theories is: When a person is deeply in the present moment they open themselves up to be used by their guides, angels or whatever is up there, and healing is then allowed to be channelled through them naturally as the other person needs it.

Well... who'd a thought!
Now you mention it, I often feel energy being channeled through my body and into people around me. I am not deliberately doing it, and the other person is not deliberately drawing it through me. It is all going on subconsciously. sometimes one party is unaware of what is happening, and I assume that means that it could still happen if both parties are unaware of what is going on. Amazing that it can happen like this on the astral level! I wonder how many people I have had sex with without knowing? Probably better not to think about it too hard.

But what do you make of the itching on the palms of the hands? Purification caused by the experience?

Christi

Edited by - Christi on Dec 03 2007 11:38:59 AM
Go to Top of Page

Sparkle

Ireland
1457 Posts

Posted - Dec 03 2007 :  11:38:45 AM  Show Profile  Visit Sparkle's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Christi
quote:
But what do you make of the itching on the palms of the hands? Purification caused by the experience?

I guess it sounds like purification.

quote:
Amazing that it can happen like this on the astral level! I wonder how many people I have had sex with?
That's a good point Christi and a good reason for Samyama healing or simply present moment living where these things are out of our hands and left to the intelligent silent love energy/God
Go to Top of Page

yogani

USA
5195 Posts

Posted - Dec 03 2007 :  11:53:51 AM  Show Profile  Visit yogani's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Neesha

Hi Neesha:

A sure way to get out of such interactions is by not acknowledging them. If someone claims to have done such a thing with you, you do not have to acknowledge it. The claim is part of the interaction, and the claim relies on acknowledgment for its sustaining energy. To not acknowledge the claim is to release the interaction within yourself. It can be as simple as saying, "No thank you."

This is along the lines of discussions on possession that have occurred in the forum in the past.

Whatever we give our attention to in life will grow stronger, and whatever we consistently release will lose its grip sooner or later. We always have a choice.

This is a form of self-inquiry, and true self-inquiry finds its relationship to life in abiding inner silence -- the witness, which is beyond all energy and experience. So deep meditation is an essential ingredient in this as well.

All the best!

The guru is in you.
Go to Top of Page

Neesha

215 Posts

Posted - Dec 03 2007 :  7:07:54 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi to all,

Thank you Yogani!

I have been celibate for over 2years now.....
Spiritual persons misuse of directionally energy encouraged my spirit
It is true what you all said...
I agree to yogani...yes I am having a hard time time putting up a block when someone wants you badly.........I'm so ashamed to say who it is........obvious by now

I am trying

Worst yet someone else is using me to project negative energy to the others......

I was enlightened by another trustworthy spiritual guide to distance myself from my usual group.which was heartbreaking...only one person called me to check on my well being.the others pew...now I know where I stand.....

It makes no sense being around people that cannot positiviely affect me

You guys helped me alot

I'm back to square one ......I am awaiting my next spiritual Guru and jobs up ahead.......

Wow spirituality do have its ups and down!
Go to Top of Page

Christi

United Kingdom
4379 Posts

Posted - Dec 04 2007 :  12:53:48 AM  Show Profile  Visit Christi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Neesha,

quote:
I agree to yogani...yes I am having a hard time time putting up a block when someone wants you badly.........I'm so ashamed to say who it is........obvious by now

This has been happening with your Guru?

Christi
Go to Top of Page

emc

2072 Posts

Posted - Dec 04 2007 :  03:01:19 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Neesha,

I totally got the wrong picture of what you were asking about. I understand some of what you're going through.

"Worst yet someone else is using me to project negative energy to the others......"

I know one thing - there's no "negative energy" in the world. There's just energy. The "negative" part of it is only interpretations from the mind.

"I am awaiting my next spiritual Guru "

You already got the best guru of them all... inside! Go inside. Listen inwards. The lesson I've learned is: Never rely on any outer guru more than your inner! Never Ever!
Go to Top of Page

Neesha

215 Posts

Posted - Dec 04 2007 :  11:24:29 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
yeah I believe so (emc)too

the mind is indeed powerful!

Edited by - Neesha on Dec 04 2007 12:32:15 PM
Go to Top of Page

julied

USA
19 Posts

Posted - Dec 16 2007 :  08:43:38 AM  Show Profile  Visit julied's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hello Neesha - yes, the block can be hard to put up, particularly when both spirits (yours and the others) seem to have a will of their own (and that you-physical plane are often thrust into a sleep). For me on some level I'm still physical plane awake, wondering on far it will go, where it all leads in a sense. I give in the spirit sex feeling that my declaring "No thanks" is resistance, a tightening of the process - and that perhaps what is to happen is alright in the end, some block that's unraveling through my sacral chakra, something evolving in my relationship with the divine beloved.... There's a dilemma though in the sense of having given all to opening up, to softening and being in a place of no resistance, no boundaries - and then this, what is essentially one's spirit all loosey goosey, like a teenager leaving house when parents aren't looking, engaging in activities deliberately given a no-to by 'parent, by physical being. I simply say "Dream me is off having fun again"... It's hard, feels non-consensual especially as my spirit partner likes to mix it up and invite the whole group in from time to time. Plus I tend to feel all, the heated hands, sensations on and in my being at back, mouth, head, ankles, everywhere.

... About the non-medical little boils - are they like little water bubbles just under the skin surface, that sometimes grow (increase in water), and sometimes fade away all by themselves? And the intense itching - have you ever investigated if the itching was a palm chakra opening, or potentially a spirit 'send', a kind of invite in a way? I've noticed the itching precedes the spirit sex. There is other times an intense sharp pressing in one finger, the side or tip.

My only feeling of your "using me to project negative energy to others" is that sometimes our heart voice, our heart connection with those in a group goes unacknowledged by the throat voice. We may feel very kindly, loving, even sexually open and in exchange with someone - yet in our day-to-day interactions, things might be disintegrating or not so good. What might help is if you examine your own heart feelings towards these people, this group, this guru - and in so doing - you might find a relief from the aftermath of misuse, only one person calling, spirit actions that seem not-controlled-by-you...

My "no thank you", and refocused energy as advised by Yogani are mildly successful. There has been no ability on my part to 'stop all' - so I merely put my efforts now on stopping activities while I am engaged elsewhere, like in the midst of work or while driving, watching a DVD, etc. What's come of my renewed "No thanks" efforts has been actual spirit pressing to set a day and time for when!! At first I laughed some, and then went along, picked a day 4-5 days out, inwardly said I'd be free then. Forgot all about it when the day finally came, and then *whamo*, just like that... right on time, very strong. While the spirit sex doesn't quit, and I am at a loss to stop all and/or move on to other spirit activities - I do find the scheduled time very encouraging.

Hope this helps, julied
Go to Top of Page

yogani

USA
5195 Posts

Posted - Dec 16 2007 :  09:42:14 AM  Show Profile  Visit yogani's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Julied:

Do keep in mind that the "no thank you" is an expression of the person's desire, and not mine. If we don't want to do something, we can always say no, and favor that whenever the undesired circumstance recurs. If we do not give it our energy, its influence will gradually fade. And if we do want to do something, then that is our choice also. The things we favor will grow in their influence in our life. So our choosing each day is what determines our path more so than anything else we encounter in life.

What we'd like to avoid is falling into a victim mentality/habit, where we give our ability to choose over to others, real or imagined. That is a path to nowhere, and something I strongly urge saying "no thank you" to.

The guru is in you.

PS: Surrender to the divine is not the same as victimhood, as long as we are choosing and desiring a high spiritual ideal -- it is the process of bhakti. What often happens in relationships is "the other" is considered to be 100% synonymous with the ideal, which is not true. It is the high spiritual ideal that we seek, not any particular external manifestation of it in another, no matter how perfect they might appear. Others may inspire us with whatever degree of our high ideal they are able to display. That's a good thing. But, in the end, the only true measure of our high spiritual ideal will be in how it is manifesting within us. That is something worth surrendering to.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.08 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000