AYPsite.org Forum
 Yamas & Niyamas - Restraints & Observances
 To clear the stomech and its track.
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

USA
146 Posts

Posted - Oct 03 2007 :  5:21:32 PM  Show Profile  Visit avatar186's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
this may be of use to some or all, i descoverd it a while back.

It generally squeezes all the muscles down from the toung, and will clear the digestive track.
it does requier a big of muscle development, but not much.

Generally think of rolling waves, the trick is to roll the toung on the top of the mouth down the belly. so if you were to suction your toung to the top of the mouth, with pressure in the front, and without moving the initial position of the toung, you bring the pressure back. same movment as doing the wave with your arms, like in a big staduim.

you bring the pressure down your throat down the chest,and to the stomech. when at the stomech, ou can simply pull your belly back were the pressure is, and it will descend the rest of the way.
Doing this messages the organs, and purges the stomech and digestive track.

An addition to this, put your hand out flat in the air, now bend it upwards. when the pressure gets to the stomech, you can do this with the pressure to increase it, then simply pull the belly back and it will all descend. Almost as simple as extending the abdomine.

Itl also give you a sixe back if done enough, but be gentle to your organs. I hope i conveyd this well enough, as when known, its a simple method for clearing the inners. and can clear them completly if done enough.

yogani

USA
5195 Posts

Posted - Oct 26 2007 :  12:31:15 PM  Show Profile  Visit yogani's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Avatar:

Thanks much for this sharing.

See here for a related discussion:
http://www.aypsite.org/forum/topic....page=7#26378

All the best!

The guru is in you.
Go to Top of Page

Jim and His Karma

2111 Posts

Posted - Oct 27 2007 :  01:03:06 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
thanks, avatar! some follow-up questions:

quote:
Originally posted by avatar186
you bring the pressure down your throat down the chest,and to the stomech. when at the stomech, ou can simply pull your belly back were the pressure is, and it will descend the rest of the way.

so you mean that while you're energetically pulling the digestive track upward, toward your tongue, you resist with the stomach, pulling it downward, toward your feet?

quote:
Itl also give you a sixe back if done enough, but be gentle to your organs.

what is a sixe back? If you mean a 6-pack (athletic-looking stomach), I'd be surprised, as I THINK(?) you're describing an energetic movement rather than a muscular one(??)

Edited by - Jim and His Karma on Oct 27 2007 01:04:17 AM
Go to Top of Page

USA
146 Posts

Posted - Nov 07 2007 :  10:19:23 PM  Show Profile  Visit avatar186's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
think like doing the wav, but instead of the arms, with the toung. do the wave on top of the mouth, and bring it down. it sort of goes agienst spinal breathing, but dosnt have to be done with breathing.

if done consistantly for 2 to 3 days, or less, your bowls will empty.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.03 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000