AYPsite.org Forum
 Discussions on AYP Pranayama, Mudras and Bandhas
 Frenum cut
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Kyman

530 Posts

Posted - Jul 04 2007 :  3:06:24 PM  Show Profile  Visit Kyman's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
I've never tried cutting my frenum before, and it hasn't crossed my mind too much. The experience I've had so far with khechari has required a lot of time to process and changes to establish.

It's been a while since I put the tongue into the nasal passage, although the stage one kechari is very explosive now. It has something now that the stage 3 did not have the last time I practiced it.

Earlier I was reading the oil pulling thread, and the benefits to the organs for messaging the tongue. So I washed my hands and began giving it a few nice squeezes and tugs. Then a small drop of blood slipped down my fingers. I checked closer and the point on my frenum that always stretched had a very slight cut. It was a gentle message.

This is without cutting or practicing in stage 3. Just while practicing stage 1, after becoming established in stage 3 a while back.

Just offering experiences in case it helps.

Happy 4th, all.

Edited by - Kyman on Jul 04 2007 3:26:56 PM

AYPforum

351 Posts

Posted - Jul 04 2007 :  3:14:24 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Moderator note: Topic moved for better placement
Go to Top of Page

yogibear

409 Posts

Posted - Jul 04 2007 :  4:32:04 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Kyman,

A few questions for you if you don't mind.

What kind of changes and experience have you had with khechari that have taken a long time to process and why?

Why were you doing stage 3 as opposed to stage 2 because in reading the lessons, I got the impression that stage 2 and the secret spot is "where its at."

What do you mean when you say that stage one is explosive. What happens?

What did stage 3 have when you practiced it?

What does stage one have now that stage 3 didn't have?

Thanks, yb.

Go to Top of Page

Kyman

530 Posts

Posted - Jul 04 2007 :  4:46:40 PM  Show Profile  Visit Kyman's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
My spine is realigning itself, and a major part of that is the head resetting itself along the top of the spine. Years of poor posture made my spine develop poorly, so there has been a lot of gritting of teeth and reflexive pulling of the chin down to the chest. Basically any movements I can do right now I am doing them to expand my capacity of movement. I do them in a curious and exploratory way, more or less riding the intuitive wave as clearly as I can.

My voice has changed, and this is most apparent in my mantras. The tongue has elongated. One tooth on the bottom of my jaw is being pushed down some as my head strains itself downward, allowing it to rest more effortlessly on top of my spine while sitting during the day. The same is happening right now with my root chakra. Lots of activity and stretching going on their. Soon I will rest from it and get comfortable in my new horizon.

Just haven't been compelled to go into stage 3. But have been to do stage one. A lot of activity in the mouth here as the tongue orients itself for a new conjunction. I also feel a lot of activity coming from the nose, and center of for head. If I can, I try to just let my body expand naturally like pool of spilled water over a grainy stone surface.

In stage 1 there is a strong connection now to the front, top, and back of the head. More than that really, and as intricately difficult to the describe as the brain and nervous system are elaborately formed together. The tongue and neck region makes a healthy connection to the heart now.

Stage 3 the last time I practiced it was the first experience of the major connection between the head and heart, and lower regions. I did it for a while, established it, and then it sort of fell off of my bhakti. But in stage 1 I experience the same and more conductivity than before. And I am taking it slow on going back up to stage 3 because of this. I'm just comfortable where I am.

During this time there have been so many corresponding healings or corrections or dying offs of habits or dis eases it isn't possible to really keep track. You just see countless symbols of your movement into god, as your mind and its life move more into order. The process feels rapid, but I am learning to move with it. I long for a time of rest, where I can live in the fruits of my body's labor.

Don't know why.

Edited by - Kyman on Jul 04 2007 4:59:05 PM
Go to Top of Page

Thokar

USA
45 Posts

Posted - Jul 04 2007 :  5:18:10 PM  Show Profile  Visit Thokar's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
stage 3 is where the secret spot is for me... at the top of the nasal cavity theres this little indentation big enough to fit the tip of your tongue in and pressing on that feels awesome and tastes really good too.. lol :)
Go to Top of Page

yogibear

409 Posts

Posted - Jul 04 2007 :  11:02:32 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Sounds like some major purification, Kyman. Hope it goes relatively smoothly for you. Can you perceive the whole circuit? In what direction does the energy flow? Sound like it is flowing in opposite directions.

Thokar, I've seen the kriya diagram for stage 3 and the energy flow. Is this what you perceive? They show the energy flowing out thru the top of the head. Where do you feel it? What does it taste like? According to Kriya the nectar is supposed to flow out from the indentation?

Thanks you guys, yb.
Go to Top of Page

Kyman

530 Posts

Posted - Jul 05 2007 :  01:16:20 AM  Show Profile  Visit Kyman's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
The whole circuit, I doubt it. There is still a lot of purification going on. Maybe in the very very beginning I thought for a bit I had experienced the circuit, and maybe it is true that I was, but how we are characterizing circuit here, I think I have more practice to do.

What I've experinced so far, after you experience the cycles of the orbit, the positions, asanas, mudras, postures, etc, all have an aching familiarity. You find yourself experiencing first hand what you read about, and understanding it as well, in the context of the body's evolutionary process of change.

But after experiencing the orbit I wonder about Drunken Boxing. What is that old wise man drinking? Why is he so happy, giggly, and careless? Many men drink, many old men drink, but they don't move like a Drunken Boxer. The flows remind me of that. They teach your body to think in global terms, like a Drunken Boxer fights. With all of his being, outside of convention, with childlike playfulness.

Just self pace so the kundalini doesn't kick your ass.

Edited by - Kyman on Jul 05 2007 03:06:23 AM
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000