Discussions on AYP Pranayama, Mudras and Bandhas
 Mulabandha during SBP
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Zelebe

Netherlands
35 Posts

Posted - Apr 09 2007 :  1:53:27 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
A few days ago I added mulabandha and sambhavi. I quickly realized that it takes me a lot of concentration to apply them both (new additions). So I decided first to let sambhavi for what it is and focus on mulabandha.
Sometimes I don't know if I'm still flexing, so I relax and flex again. Do y'all practice mulabandha while spinal breathing? Later on the day I feel my anal spincter being being flexed, then I consciousless relax it. This happens many times (no worries here, no unpleasantness, just commenting my observations).

Richard

United Kingdom
857 Posts

Posted - Apr 09 2007 :  2:27:25 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Zelebe

When we are happy and comfortable with the mantra we start adding Mudras and Bandhas one at a time, they always feel a bit awkward at first but you will find that in time they become automatic.

Have a look at this FAQ Mulabandha

You will find some good advice there and some links to threads that will help you
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000