Extraterrestrials?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 3

emc

2072 Posts

Posted - Mar 21 2007 :  7:09:45 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
I have had very brief encounters with extraterrestial beings, I am quite sure that's what it was. Have you?

Is it a controversial topic to discuss here at AYP? Is it a question about "believing" in it or not, or is it rather well-known that other beings exist and that they can help us in different ways? Or are they possibly classified as "creations of the mind" (like demons and spirits of lower energy frequencies)?

Before I tell more about my experiences I'd like to know if it is of any use or not to bring the subject up.

I have also heard that introterrestials also exist, living inside Earth... isn't that mind-wrecking?

Edited by - emc on Mar 21 2007 7:11:26 PM

weaver

832 Posts

Posted - Mar 21 2007 :  8:08:35 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi EMC,

Since you have posted it, the subject is already brought up!

My personal opinion is that it's possible that extraterrestrials exist, and that many are physical beings in the same spectrum as we live in, so we can experience them with our physical senses. I would not see them in the same category as Gurus, Sages and Higher Beings, which I see representing a spiritual approach to life for the benefit of mankind. I see extraterrestrials mostly as being from other systems of worlds coming here mostly in their own self-interest, and not being necessarily benign in their approach to humans.
Go to Top of Page

Christi

United Kingdom
4379 Posts

Posted - Mar 22 2007 :  02:32:10 AM  Show Profile  Visit Christi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi EMC,

What were your encounters with extraterrestials? Nothing upsetting I hope?

Christi
Go to Top of Page

Wolfgang

Germany
470 Posts

Posted - Mar 22 2007 :  06:00:15 AM  Show Profile  Visit Wolfgang's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi emc,

if demons and spirits are classified as "creations of the mind"
then so are also extraterrestrials.
if spiritual beings (in whatever dimension or frequency) are
a reality, then also extraterrestrials are a reality.

I personally believe in spirits (good and bad ones)
and also I do believe that extraterrestrials exist.
However, I didn't have a clear experience with them.
I believe that they exist just as I believe that spirits exist.
But I don't have a clear proof - so, would this be considered
a "blind faith" ?
May be angels are extraterrestrials ... ?
May be angels and extraterrestrials are working together.
It is a very interesting subject to me and indeed I would
like to find out more about this reality and find out
where reality stops and where the "creations of the mind" start ...
Go to Top of Page

Etherfish

USA
3615 Posts

Posted - Mar 22 2007 :  07:51:22 AM  Show Profile  Visit Etherfish's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
But what is included in your definition of reality?
If other dimensions exist that are not physically accessible from this physical plane, are they part of reality?
Then if a being from one of those dimensions finds a way to travel into our physical plane, is that encounter reality?
Go to Top of Page

Swami Vajra

42 Posts

Posted - Mar 22 2007 :  08:49:52 AM  Show Profile  Visit Swami Vajra's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
emc,

You are not alone in your contact experiences. I too have had experiences with craft and beings and my younger brother has been an "abductee" since childhood. Also, during my time in the US Air Force, I came to know that we have hardware that wasn't built by any government on this planet. The Masters have stated that there are inumerable worlds with intelligent life. Just for kicks look into the info available about the "vimanas' spoken of in the vedas.

Personally, I have no problem with the theory that we were developed by DNA manipulation from an advanced race, possibly the Annunaki spoken of in the writings of Zecharia Sitchin.
Go to Top of Page

emc

2072 Posts

Posted - Mar 22 2007 :  09:36:48 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
This is very interesting thoughts. I believe extraterrestials have the ability to

1) reincarnate in a human body (yes, they are among us...)
2) show themselves physically in our dimension/frequency
3) communicate with us on higher frequency levels via the mind-consciousness or whatever we are using when we communicate from "within".

All of that is sort of real to me. But quite different from energy entities built up from our fears in the astral world (demons that come and disturb sometimes).

Weaver, according to themselves (if one trusts the channeling sources) they are working A LOT for our spiritual development. They are well aware of the hightened consciousness and that it will be a definite "battle" somehow soon, and many "light" or "white" beings work hard by helping with healing energies etc. I have even come to know by hearsay that some species have built a parallell "new earth", so if we fail and go into dark times here, some will be evacuated to the other planet...

Swami, nice to hear! Do you know what kind of beings that abducted your brother? From what I have learned there are white, grey and dark beings. And the grey are the most "difficult" since they benefit from our emotional energy and don't want the earth to be enlightened.

About masters mentioning them. I know Osho have written that the most beneficial for humankind would be to blend genes with "aliens".

Lots of what I have written is hearsay or non-confirmed info from different sources. I do not know at all how much of it that has any substance in it. What I do know is what I have experienced.

- First encounter in a short story version: A friend got a mail from a woman who claims to have a lot of contact with a species. In the mail there were times and dates (2 hrs now and then during a week) when they were going to show themselves in specific "worm holes". My friend knew one such place and we went out on UFO checking. It was a year ago and I was very, very new to all this spiritual stuff and didn't believe anything at all, really. I was a sceptical researcher! In the mail it had been explained that it would not look very sharp, since they travel in another time dimension, so they could be perceived as "veils" or round formations of some kind. That was the only thing I knew.

After one hour the sky started to move. It looked more and more like grey shadows, veils, that moved on a restricted area on the sky. We both saw it, and became certain that it WAS SOMETHING. Suddenly, one of the veils became clearer, and it was like a round grey circle with brighter light in the center. From the circle it was two veils on each side. It came closer and I felt a distinct focus on me. I shouted "It focuses on me. Weeeeee!" and I got a quite strong energy reaction in my stomach - I felt "they are checking ME", then it disappeared. After some seconds another "ball with veils" focused again, and the energy reaction made me bow forward. I saw a shape much more clearly with the round formation, and two wings straight out with tips that dipped down in the ends slightly.

I was exhilirated and drew the shape of the thing in the sand. My friend had not been "zoomed" in like that, and had not seen any shapes. But we went home, and my friend picked out a book written by the woman who had sent the mail. On one page where different ships were drawn, I found the exact shape of the ship I had seen! I needed no more "proofs".

- Another encounter was lately when I met a man who is beginning to open, but is very sceptical about spirituality. I tried to reach him, but despite own energy experiences he was very reluctant. In the evening I got "visited" by some kind of lizzard like beings, who were very old and sort of sad. I asked who they were and they showed me how they lived, in sand/soil buildings. They thanked me very much for trying to reach through to the man, but said it is difficult. They appreciated that I had tried so much, but they have tried to reincarnate as humans for very long, but they cannot really succeed in feeling all human feelings or get all knowledge. Something became "half hearted", and I suddenly felt very, very sad and just "knew" it had something to do with Asperger. I knew that he had features of Asperger syndrome, so has his son, and also his father. I also remember another date I had several years ago who was exactly the same - features of Asperger with a very flat emotional life. I just started to cry very much and got that "zigzag"-feeling where everything fell into a pattern, the whole web and picture became very clear. Asperger's are incarnations of the lizzard species, and the eldest who approached me thanked me for repeatedly being drawn to their kind and helping them as much as I can, but they said "It's no idea - we will never be able to be fully human".

I was very hesitant whether this was my own feelings and fantasies. I told a friend about it who immediately gave the response: "Ah, so you have met the lizzards!!! I had much contact with them for a while!"

Edited by - emc on Mar 22 2007 10:49:57 AM
Go to Top of Page

Wolfgang

Germany
470 Posts

Posted - Mar 22 2007 :  2:04:42 PM  Show Profile  Visit Wolfgang's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Ether,

But what is included in your definition of reality?

My reality is the reality that I experience.
I believe however, that there is lots more which I don't
experience or am not able to experience so far.

If other dimensions exist that are not physically accessible from this physical plane, are they part of reality?

That would be part of reality, however, as long as I do not
experience it, this reality is not "existing" for me.

Then if a being from one of those dimensions finds a way to travel into our physical plane, is that encounter reality?

If I would encounter such a being, I would experience it,
and therefore it would be part of my reality.
If I hear from another person that he/she has encountered
such a being, I then have to take the word of that person
and I can then believe that this person did have an encounter.
How does this affect my own believe and my own reality ?
To what extent can a testimony (a reality) of another person
become part of my reality ?
To what extent is it possible to exchange experiences ?
This is what I am pondering ...

Go to Top of Page

emc

2072 Posts

Posted - Mar 22 2007 :  3:53:28 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Ah, I found the page, I knew I had seen it on internet. The third ship was exactly the shape I saw!

http://www.galactic.to/channie/farkost2.html

Wolfgang, interesting questions... For me, there is no doubt of course. But do these beings exist outside of my personal mind?

Go to Top of Page

Wolfgang

Germany
470 Posts

Posted - Mar 23 2007 :  06:45:36 AM  Show Profile  Visit Wolfgang's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi emc,

for you there is no doubt,
there is no doubt for you that you experienced it ...

If you experienced it, then to my understanding it also
exists outside/independently of your personal mind,
and you shared this experience with a friend.

You seem to be unsure (doubting) that these beings exist
outside of your mind.
I am a bit puzzled ...
Are you unsure and are you trying to find out if these beings
could be a fabrication of your mind ?
Go to Top of Page

emc

2072 Posts

Posted - Mar 23 2007 :  08:43:43 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Are you unsure and are you trying to find out if these beings
could be a fabrication of your mind ?

Wolfgang, I am not unsure, I don't need any help with anything on this issue. I am just curious about YOUR thoughts and hope to hear about others' experiences. But I assume many are very sceptical about it, and therefore I agreed on your interesting question: "To what extent can a testimony (a reality) of another person become part of my reality?".

Now, this is truly complicated, isn't it? This is my knowledge right now: We create our own realities. We manifest things physically with thoughts. If we engage in the astral world and all its fairground attractions we can meet a lot of strange "beings" and feel them (at least as energy with our etherical bodies). By thinking of them we feed them with energy and can thus "create" demons, angels (?), small people, whatever. Some energyforms are thought about so often they have become entities - energy forms that exists as "beings" with their own lives although they are actually only a product of our thoughts/feelings. Here in AYP we do not care about their existence - we do not mind about lower energy forms - astral creations made of energy from all thoughts and all feelings ever thought and felt on earth in all times! I "know" now that they are not for real. I can handle whatever strange visit I get with the "loving technique". If I don't want them in my life I just stop thinking about them, send love to them, thank them for visiting and send them away, and they do not disturb me any more, they cannot scare me no matter how ugly they are. These entities may be collectively sensed and seen, so although they are only "in my mind", several persons may simultaneously tune in to it and we "share an experience". Does that make it more real? No. Not IMHO.

So when I experienced this with the space ship, my first thought was "Is this for real, or is it
another astral projection I am tuning in on?" Do other species exist outside of the astral world, not as a kind of entity, but rather as humans, just on another planet (or inside Earth)?

How does their incarnation system work? It must be different... It brings thoughts about oneness, are they also on a quest for expanding their consciousness? Are our souls different? I have heard it is very popular in cosmos to be reborn on Earth, they queue for a body down here. They all want to be a part of the "new era" that is coming... It brings questions of myself... why have I encountered them? Am I an "alien" soul? Etc etc etc...

Not that I think it is necessary to find any answers. As I said, I am not worried, I am not in need of help or advice. I would just like to hear your thoughts about it, and perhaps compare with other's experiences to see if they are similar.

Edited by - emc on Mar 23 2007 08:46:57 AM
Go to Top of Page

Wolfgang

Germany
470 Posts

Posted - Mar 23 2007 :  12:41:19 PM  Show Profile  Visit Wolfgang's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi emc,

thanks for this interesting discussion.

If the astral world is only about projecting and tuning in to various
energies, then this doesn't leave much room for conscious decision
(on behals of those beings). It would then mainly depend on my decision.
It would mean: I create it, I decide it.
I believe however that it is a 2-side process.
I believe in my ability of conscious decision and I believe that those
beings can make a conscious decision.
Is the astral world real ? It must be real, the question is only
how and to what extent do I [want to] experience it.

You wrote:
These entities may be collectively sensed and seen, so although
they are only "in my mind", several persons may simultaneously tune
in to it and we "share an experience". Does that make it more real? No. Not IMHO.

This reality seems to depend on the number of people who experience
this "mind-reality". If 1 Million people would experience it
simultaneously, would it then be more reality ?
At what point would it become a 3D-physical reality ?
May be if enough people believe in extraterrestrials, then they
will receive enough energy to manifest themselves ...

I believe in the evolution of human consciousness.
I believe in my own evolution and I believe I am a co-creator of myself.
I have been reading a lot about human ascension and the ascension of the earth.
There are many things that resonate within me, but also many things
I find hard to believe (like beings inside the earth).

just my 2 cts
Go to Top of Page

emc

2072 Posts

Posted - Mar 24 2007 :  04:14:09 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
This reality seems to depend on the number of people who experience
this "mind-reality". If 1 Million people would experience it
simultaneously, would it then be more reality ?
At what point would it become a 3D-physical reality ?
May be if enough people believe in extraterrestrials, then they
will receive enough energy to manifest themselves ...

Actually, this makes me associate to a link I found on the internet. It is a message from some extraterrestials with an offer to show themselves if enough people say silently YES to that!

http://www.geocities.com/meetetnow/

I also actually asked Yogani before I opened this topic. Here is his reply a bit shortened (hope it is ok to copy and paste that one, Yogani!)

"Regarding extraterrestrials and UFOs, etc., anything is possible in this infinite wondrous universe we live in. But this does not mean we are at the whim of every other being that we may encounter. This is the whole point of yoga, becoming established in "that" (inner silence) which is beyond all phenomena. As we are doing this over time, it all becomes a great opera we can enjoy. Other beings may come and go, and as we advance in our spiritual progress, we will attract the higher ones, and the lower ones will avoid us -- they seek the darkness. It is part of the scenery. No big deal. Our path is for us to choose, and what we give our attention to will grow stronger in our life. If we give it to inner silence (samyama!) and grow in that, we will never fear anything.

Having said that, there are some UFO enthusiasts who have been visited AYP off and on. If you are looking for a connection between yoga, human evolution and extraterrestrials, check out Norman Paulsen's book, "Christ Consciousness." He was a disciple of Paramahansa Yogananda (kriya yoga), and claims to have had many encounters with extraterrestrials throughout his life. He gives them credit for lifting humanity out of ape-hood. - - - I do not believe anyone should turn their spiritual evolution over to anyone else, extraterrestrial, guru, or whoever. We may accept help wherever we may find it (it will find us if we have strong bhakti), and the rest is up to us.

Btw, there is nothing wrong with bringing up extraterrestrials in the forums. You might be surprised how many have seen them."

So.... SURPRISE ME!!!

Edited by - emc on Mar 24 2007 07:24:21 AM
Go to Top of Page

Richard

United Kingdom
857 Posts

Posted - Mar 24 2007 :  09:45:37 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi emc

I cant say that I have ever had a close encounter of any kind That doesnt mean I don't believe in them I have a completely open mind on the matter and I would love to experience one as I am sure many of us would.

I cant believe that we are alone in this limitless cosmos so maybe one day......
Go to Top of Page

Swami Vajra

42 Posts

Posted - Mar 24 2007 :  12:55:54 PM  Show Profile  Visit Swami Vajra's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by emc
[Do you know what kind of beings that abducted your brother?

They were/are the small greys said by some to be from zeta reticuli. For years he had no idea why he was moved to lock the house down and look through it, gun in hand, before going to bed. His realization of the contact was triggered by seeing the same craft he had been taken into in a book I was reading. It was totally terrifying and freaky to him. He certainly didn't want to go on a talk show or anything like that.

All my contacts have been with benevolent entities, no being taken in the night or anal probes or anything like that. The only exception to that was the time my brother and I were on a lonely farm to market road in Texas in the middle of the night and were followed at a low level by a craft that frightened the hell out of us but didn't snatch us as far as we know. We raced to the first place that had other humans and light. We stayed in that little store until dawn.

The way I understood the communication from contact was that I was one of them. Now I realize they meant I am one WITH them.
Go to Top of Page

Balance

USA
967 Posts

Posted - Mar 24 2007 :  1:34:24 PM  Show Profile  Visit Balance's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I experienced the amber light things at nights when I lived near the border of the Indian Reservation lands west of Tucson. I lived on a quiet piece of land with no electricity, and my entertainment would be to watch them rise waveringly and slowly, suddenly disappear and then re-appear elsewhere and shoot across the sky. Sometimes they would come in close and seemed to have some kind of consciousness as they appeared to watch me if I gave them attention. They were like big eyes and size and distance seemed to change around them. They would glow and waver slowly maybe half a mile away then suddenly they would be in closer 'watching' me. They seemed to radiate a 'fuzzy' energy that trailed like a tail when they moved. Many times I watched them play cat and mouse with scrambling fighter jet squads. The jets would roar out over the Tucson mountains from the Air Force base in Tucson and seemingly attempt to intercept them, but I would always see the lights disappear, shoot up or re-appear elsewhere. Some nights this would happen many times, and it was always over the Reservation border. I was also chased by one of three silent black helicopters when I was illegally spending the night at Black-Star Canyon in Orange County California. I was told the canyon was an ancient sacred power spot and I believe the site of an Indian massacre (Not sure about that). A man came up to my car in the middle of night and said to get out of the area NOW! When driving out I saw three soundless copters doing strange, tight maneuvers low over the oak grove I had wandered in during the day. I got the impression they were 'hunting energy'(just my musing). One of them shot over and chased me to the city limits staying right above my car, and left when I was reaching the city. Lotsa scary fun! I have a scarier story with things doing sacrifices and playing with balls of fire that I'll save for later because I don't know if it was 'aliens' and the experience was drug induced though it too was a power spot at a hot-spring in the Cascade Mountains and my ex-wife witnessed it too. That experience gave me a particular deep fear that lasted years. I'm over it now

Edited by - Balance on Mar 24 2007 2:24:19 PM
Go to Top of Page

emc

2072 Posts

Posted - Mar 24 2007 :  4:05:45 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Swami, I am sorry to hear about your and your brothers frightening experiences. Those grey beings are mysterious... The ship I saw was from white beings.

Balance, that is really interesting. The american government knows a lot about this I guess. I believe it's not fairy tales about military secrets about aliens.

The only scary thing I have experienced was one evening when I was going to sleep. I felt they were present and that a "space" or link opened. I suddenly got a very strong ache in my right ear. I just knew they were doing something to my ear, so I shouted to my ex who helped me to shut down the space, and the ache disappeared immediately. I do not know at all what that was about. But lately, I have felt their presence again a few nights. I heard them whispering and talking, but then they felt friendly.

The strangest "inside the mind" encounter I have had was with something that I really have no clue what it was. It was very early on my spiritual journey. It was during sex, a big grey "hard and dry" being approached me very politely and asked if he could try it and join somehow, because it was the only way for him to be able to feel what human sex felt like. I was totally taken by surprise and said yes. (Haha, no integrity, huh?) He pushed three times, very distinct, then I stopped him and he said thank you very much and disappeared. But soon after I had a totally different experience (with the darkness) and got scared. I didn't know what all this was about or what these forces could do.

Then he suddenly approached me again and offered his protection since I had been so kind to him. Intuitively, I quickly felt I should watch out. The scenario flew through my mind - if he protected me from darkness (which I now know is my own fear) and demons and the proportion of service-service in return would get a little out of balance, I could easily find myself in a trap where I had to give him more sex in order to even out, and the "deal" would be very disturbing and probably never ending. I kindly refused. He was a bit argumentative, but after a while he accepted my no, politely disappeared and since then I have never ever met him again. Don't know if that was a grey extraterrestial or something else...

Edited by - emc on Mar 24 2007 4:09:02 PM
Go to Top of Page

Balance

USA
967 Posts

Posted - Mar 25 2007 :  01:18:49 AM  Show Profile  Visit Balance's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks for sharing emc, interesting stuff. I've had what I can only explain as someone else using my body during sex, like a temporary posession. I know we're stepping out of yogic discussion here, but these are experiences that were very intense to us and are maybe worth sharing a little. Many of those kind of experiences for me were drug related, but those were events wherein my conscious focus was shifted or something. I get the feeling that I let myself be open to beings of other realms. I could go on about it with lots of stories but I don't know if it fits in with extraterrestrial visitations. I also think that it may not be the right forum for me to go into intense experiences with substances such as mescaline. There were beings of a different sort and experiences of energy, going into plants and animals and interconnectedness with all things that seemed, for lack of better explanation, spiritual in nature. What I am up about now though is not getting caught up in any strange beings, illusions, energy trips or messing with other realms. It seems like there was much lack of light and a heaviness to it all for many years. I just want to know myself. Of course that doesn't mean I can pretend to know what you and others might be working on with your eccounters, perhaps there are positive things there going on in other's experiences. Whatever happens has its reason to be. Thanks for opening this discussion, it is interesting to hear everyone's experiences in these areas from "out there".
Go to Top of Page

emc

2072 Posts

Posted - Mar 17 2008 :  3:12:53 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Since I was reminded of this thread I have to fill in with my last encounter with extraterrestials.

It's a rather long story with many ingredients. First... since I was a child I've had a very special type of headache coming sometimes, particularly during fever. It's a Kafka-like ache stemming from my temples, and I always get a vision of a metal fork squeezing my temples. It is accompanied with nausea and fright.

About 1,5 years ago I went 10 times to a psychosynthesis therapist to deal with a relationship issue. During one of the sessions this weird headache turned up. The fright was overwhelming and I just KNEW it was something bubbling up that I had to deal with. I made a promise to myself I'd go to hypnotherapy or whatever to sort out what that was all about.

During last summer I got to know a woman briefly. We came to talk about aliens, and she claimed to have been abducted as a child. As she spoke, I started to get the headache, and felt very scared. She continued to tell her story, and when she started to describe the place where "experiments" were made on her - dark, humid, stuffy, like grey stone walls with something dripping on the walls - I totally freaked out! The fright was overwhelming, I recognized totally what she was describing, my arms flew up in air, my head turned backwards and I cried like a terrified child! I felt very clearly the metal fork squeezing my head!

She was calm and said "you must have been there too", and recommended me to allow myself to go totally into that fear - with or without memories - just go into it fully in order to heal it! She said that those experiments they did were totally outside of all cosmic laws, so somehow they were banished and blocked out from the Earth - not being able to come here again. So she said it was safe to go into that space again - they could not harm anymore.

I can't remember really now if I went into that fear and worked with it... I don't think I did. What happened was the following:

A few nights in a row I woke up early in the morning with a STRONG feeling that someone was "knocking at my door" so to speak. Someone wanted me something. But I was so tired I went back to sleep. The third or fourth day the urge to go see who it was became so strong I decided to have a go at it. The fork headache came... and the fear... I immediately understood the alien beings were nearby, and I just remembered Yoganis words here and started the I AM mantra in the background

quote:
If we give it to inner silence (samyama!) and grow in that, we will never fear anything.

I decided to meet whatever was to come, and accept the fear!

Then what happened was quite amazing. A group of aliens showed up to my inner sight. I could see them clearly - they were small, skinny, dark skinned, with very long, thin, dark fingers, and big dark eyes, small noses and mouths and wrinkled thin lips. They spoke in a hissing language I didn't understand, but the message got through anyway! They symbolically (?) lifted a metal fork from my head, took it back, and excused themselves for what they had done. I remember I asked "but you are banned from Earth, how can you come here?" They answered they were a sort of "cleaning patrol" that had a mission to go around and correct what they had done wrong.

My heart started to swell with love, and this great compassion for them grew. It started to stream love from my heart, and then it was like... they couldn't take it, so they quickly vanished!

After that... I was so light... it was such a relief. And since then this strange Kafka-feeling-headache pressing on my temples is gone! The story is finished, healed and over.

I really don't know more what it was all about. I just know it's over now.

I googled on "aliens" to see if I could find a picture of what they looked like... and I found this:

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum...ad189180/pg1

I don't know anything about where this picture comes from if it's painted or a photo... I don't care. It's very much like the one's I saw!

Edited by - emc on Mar 17 2008 3:17:47 PM
Go to Top of Page

emc

2072 Posts

Posted - Jun 21 2008 :  11:02:13 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull

I watched this film yesterday... We didn't know what to do yesterday on Midsummers eve, left in town while everyone else was out partying in the archipelago. We decided to pick a film. All the films we wanted to see were not on this evening, so we ended up with Indiana Jones and a big laughter at ourselves... what a movie to choose on such an evening!? I didn't have A CLUE what it was about... but going to a movie nowadays always means something will happen! There's a spiritual message in all films I see, but I didn't expect so much from an Indiana Jones movie...

But when I saw George Lucas's name I started to get some intuitive hints from inside... and when the plot started to appear, and some old mayan names in South america were mentioned... I started getting the shivers. Thought it would be about some old mayan stuff.

Then this skull form is shown and I just immediately recognize it as the one's I linked a picture of above. Got this creepy feeling and a lot of shivers. The movie went on, and the intensity of the weird energies from the film increased. My hand and arm went up in the air as ususal when there's something going on and then it was held about the hight of my third eye, and then the fingers started moving, like "tapping" in the air in different patterns, very, very quickly. I just let it happen. I felt it was like I was downloading a huge amount of knowledge and information. No bad vibes, just very intense and weird. My eyes went up in sambhavi now and then and I got into the black now and then... The hand was up all the time tapping the fingers. When it became too intense and I was beginning to get really hot, I got a little scared and sent a prayer "I AM, if this is not dancing in the sacred light, then tell me so"... I focused on the Now and went into my slow motion movements, the fingers went tapping in slow motion but didn't stop... and I still didn't get any bad vibes, so I just felt... "oh, then it is all within the I AM's embrace, I'm cool with it". (I knoooooooow... that's sooo silly from a higher point of view, and very illogical, but when I get scared my mind does things like that... sorry for being silly.)

The whole film was about the knowledge this species had given to Earth in different cultures during different times. I heard a clear voice inside saying "There's no time or culture I haven't been in." Very, very strong experience.

I think the whole film is coded with knowledge and that all who view the film gets it whether they like it or not. Like a gift given to help raise the consciousness on earth. Perhaps the reason I felt it so clearly is that I happen to be open enough to feel the message consciously and openly.

The only thing I reacted on in the end was the angry face of the extraterrestial. This species cannot harbour feelings, so it was so obviously a mind thing adapted to the screen.

I was all spaghetti legs when I came out from the cinema. And a little bewildered that George Lucas or Steven Spielberg seems so deeply involved with them, so that they can make such a movie...

This post is probably a bit wobbly... it's because I am... it was such a surprice and such strong reactions during the whole movie that I've never had before...

Thank God, we're all One, and that everything is love and that everything is ultimately ok. My picture of the Universe is ever increasing and changing colours...

Edited by - emc on Jun 21 2008 11:15:52 AM
Go to Top of Page

Etherfish

USA
3615 Posts

Posted - Jun 21 2008 :  2:40:33 PM  Show Profile  Visit Etherfish's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I don't know if there is any validity to this or not: If you go to youtube and search for 1) Richard Hoagland, and 2) David Wilcock, you will find lectures which include information about extraterrestrials and George lucas, and the involvement of NASA.

Their premise is that NASA has found concrete evidence of life on other planets, and is purposely hiding it. The reasons are obvious: most of the wars on the planet have to do with disagreements over who's God is the right god. If life is found on other planets, then it starts a whole new argument over who's God created them,
and who's religion is the right one in this new territory not mentioned in holy books?

So to avoid that chaos, NASA has decided to hide all the information that leads to it. Since it is impossible to hide something like that when so many people are involved, they came up with the ingenious method of "hiding it out in the open." So stories about alien technology, spirituality, and ancient earth technology are given to certain people like George Lucas, who turn them into popular fiction.
The ingenious part is if any of the actual evidence is discovered by the public, it is automatically discounted because it was "just a movie", and people laugh at you if you think movies are real!
And in addition, each level of people in the heirarchy like NASA is given a slightly different story so the pieces won't fit together, people will disbelieve each other, and you can tell where leaks come from.

All my life I have not believed in conspiracy theories because there would always be one whistle blower.
But now i see how it is possible through this ingenious method.
Go to Top of Page

emc

2072 Posts

Posted - Jun 21 2008 :  3:39:16 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Etherfish,

Yes, I'm pretty convinced NASA and US gov knows a lot more than they pretend.

I asked Bernie if extraterrestials existed, and he said yes. "Extraterrestials are higher intelligent beings, intraterrestials are lower intelligent beings." That was it. Then he didn't want to talk about it more.

I don't know why I'm so open to contact with them, but it feels spooky, since they don't "fit" into any spiritual system... (except the scientologist... ). They are perhaps evolving at their level, but we are never told anything about that, so they become very mysterious, and it's easy to build stories about their intentions with Earth.
Go to Top of Page

Sparkle

Ireland
1457 Posts

Posted - Jun 21 2008 :  3:56:58 PM  Show Profile  Visit Sparkle's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I saw some Indiana Jones movie recently, they were on TV, can't remember which one.
I didn't make all those connections you did emc. The way they go down the tunnels though really got me - it was opening up my third eye and brought me into an altered state.

I remember a good few years ago when I was with people who were into healing and regression therapy. They were always going on about Speilberg and Lucas and how they really understood regression therapy
Because they were so used to regressing they found going down the tunnels brought them back in time.
Go to Top of Page

emc

2072 Posts

Posted - Jun 22 2008 :  05:02:49 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
"I didn't make all those connections you did emc."

Well, if you are not sure we watched the same film that's reasonable. I didn't see a film with a lot of tunnels, so I guess we watched different movies.

The crystal skull-film is explicitly on extraterrestials. I went to the Indiana Jones official homepage to watch the trailer on the film. They have three trailers and it's very interesting that they only show the shallow story of the russians in the trailers!!!

Edited by - emc on Jun 22 2008 05:09:56 AM
Go to Top of Page

Etherfish

USA
3615 Posts

Posted - Jun 23 2008 :  08:12:29 AM  Show Profile  Visit Etherfish's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I believe that many extraterrestrials come from not only other planets, but other dimensions. That is why there is so much controversy over whether contact has occurred or not. Some people have the ability to see these other planes of existence and others don't.
David Wilcock says they have to shift to another dimension for space travel. It allows them to travel great distances without the passage of large amounts of time. Supposedly a wrecked craft at Roswell was reverse engineered to discover these things.
I think this is also why there is such a weird connection we feel with them. As we meditate we gain the ability to sense other dimensions ourselves, and we're not alone there.
Go to Top of Page

yogibear

409 Posts

Posted - Jun 24 2008 :  08:40:01 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi,

I thought you guys might be interested in this video. It helps me to look at things from an intergalactic point of view and highlights the absurdity that we are the only intelligent life in the cosmos.

Hope you like it, yb.

Edited by - yogibear on Jun 24 2008 09:27:48 AM
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 3 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.09 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000