AYPsite.org Forum
 Books, Web Sites, Audio, Video, etc.
 Me, Myself and Ego, Oh My!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

NagoyaSea

424 Posts

Posted - Feb 18 2007 :  12:34:39 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
My ego has been so present and big this week that me, my ego and I could no longer fit in my little closet. Resentment of peers, Resentment of the situation for my team at work, Resentment of being a pawn in a corporate game of chess, wanting to be thought of as someone competent in a given skill set…..

Pranayama, meditation, samyama and other practices haven’t been enough to keep detached and focused in the present because “I” have just been out of control.

I dug out my new Tolle book, “A New Earth – Awakening to Your Life’s Purpose” and resumed reading. Am so grateful for this gem.

For any one who hasn’t read it, it is heartily recommended.

light and love,
Kathy

riptiz

United Kingdom
741 Posts

Posted - Feb 18 2007 :  2:24:58 PM  Show Profile  Visit riptiz's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Kathy,
Sounds more like cleansing than simply ego.All part of the purification process and just another of lifes simple tests.
L&L
Dave
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000