Kundalini - AYP Practice-Related
 Seeing the "out there" world with eyes closed
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

ajna

India
59 Posts

Posted - Nov 26 2006 :  09:25:24 AM  Show Profile  Visit ajna's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Hi All

I have joined the forum today. I inadvertently reached the AYP couple of months ago (of course fortunately!).

Thought will share a rather interesting thing that happened recently. Iam able to see the physical world with eyes closed, neverthless dimly and more so in a dimly lit place. I believe slowly the so called 360 degree vision is getting shape. Anyway practices supersede the siddhis as we AYPites swear . Below iam sharing the Kundalini journey experience so far in the past six months, just to set the context. Iam yet to start any serious practice. Looks like iam fortunate to get a jumpstart.

Even though iam spiritually oriented, i have not tried any of the meditation/yoga techniques so far. In the last few months (6 to be precise) i see some automatic changes happening in my body. The sequence is as follows

1. 6 months back I started seeing small black dots (thousands of them) floating in the air (between my eyes and the floor mat) whenever i focus and see a floor mat. I dismissed it as a problem of eye fatigue.

2. A month later i started seeing small specs of blue light flickering momentarily in my field of vision, specifically in a darker room. I could see the light specs with my physical eyes. This time i could not dismiss it as eye fatigue. I did some research on internet and found that this is a sign for the opening of the third eye. Pretty exiciting, but had a feeling i do not deserve it!! gradually over a month i could see thousands of white specs of light in a dark room with my physical eyes.

3. In another month whenever i close my eyes i could see a cloud of blue light swirling in my inner vision in the third eye area on the forehead. One fine day intuitively i pressed the corner of my closed eyes and could see a brillant golden circle with a concentric blue circle and a small blue dot in the center of the circle. I could see this circle only for few seconds at a time. Later through internet research i found that Sri Yogananda had described the third eye in a similar fashion. Also i started seeing my own aura (sometimes in blue and sometimes in green colors) especially around the hand fingers. One day i was forcefully awakened from sleep and when i turned to the window to see the sky, i could see the entire sky in "parrot green" color. Also on one occassion my entire left arm was glowing blue and i could not see it in the physical fleshy sense for few seconds.

4. Approx. a month later, whenever i view a illuminated object it started to get projected in my frontal vision and i could see a image of the object i viewed with my physical eyes open. For example if i look at a computer monitor switched on for a minute and go to another room and focussed on the wall for few seconds, with the intent on the third eye area, then a large image projection of the computer monitor was seen by my physical eyes on the wall. Of late i wake up from sleep occasionally and as soon as i open my eyes i could see following projections on the wall so far (if in a dark room in the night) a. golden swirl of cloud b. network of artery like stuff in golden color ( as seen on a plant leaf) c. splashes of colorful (many colors like blue,green, golden etc.) dots. d. a image similar to eye on the peacocks feather started moving in the space few feet away from me for few seconds
e. appearance of a photo image with few people whom i do not know.

Cheers

weaver

832 Posts

Posted - Nov 26 2006 :  11:18:57 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi ajna and welcome to the AYP forum!

Thank you for sharing your visions and it's remarkable to hear that you get these experiences with no apparent practice at the present. As you say, they all indicate the opening of the third eye. If you would start AYP I'm sure that these and other spiritual faculties would develop even more.

Best wishes!
Go to Top of Page

Etherfish

USA
3615 Posts

Posted - Nov 26 2006 :  5:05:51 PM  Show Profile  Visit Etherfish's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I consider myself a beginner at this stuff, but often i've found I can see somewhat with my eyes closed. Only in the dark, I close my eyes, and the same scene is there, but not as bright. i move my head to make sure it's not an afterimage, and I see as if my eyes were open. It's funny, sometimes I touch my eyelids to make sure they are really closed. Sometimes there is a time distortion. i move my hand in front of my face, but it moves a half second late in my vision. sometimes my peripheral vision sees somewhat different things than my focused vision. I don't think it means anything; just interesting to watch.
Go to Top of Page

charlo

Canada
1 Posts

Posted - Dec 11 2006 :  11:49:45 PM  Show Profile  Visit charlo's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
i can't believe i'm not crazy... since i was 6 i was able to see "through my eyelids" or so i thought, just before to fall asleep. i've always seen weird lights around people when i'm realy tired or when i am in an altered state...
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000