Kundalini - AYP Practice-Related
 Protection
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Wolfgang

Germany
470 Posts

Posted - Nov 12 2006 :  05:38:59 AM  Show Profile  Visit Wolfgang's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
I found this very helpful and would like to share it:

http://kundalini-support.com/protect.html

Also this is very enlightening and valuable to read:

Kundalini survival guide:

http://kundalini-support.com/index-3.html

L&L
Wolfgang

VIL

USA
586 Posts

Posted - Nov 12 2006 :  07:48:52 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I read the first article and would like to comment that it would do the author good to reassess why he believes in "dark entities", "possession", etc., and appears that this is a belief system stemming from a religious background that clouds the mind with superstitious ideation and prevents progress.

The Kundalini Process is a energy that purifies, not only the body, but the mind, simultaneously, of these types of things to get the person to look at reality as is. Getting stuck in a certain mode of thought is unhealthy and detachment from the experiential symptoms is part of the purification process.

For example, at the beginning of a Kundalini Awakening, it's very common for a person to feel panic/terror or extreme anxiety - as it's been noted by many, including Gopi Krishna - from an unknown source. One can look at this experience objectively/rationally and realize that it is normal fight of flight response associated with the muladhara chakra or he/she can view this feeling of panic/terror from a seemingly unknown source as an evil entity attempting to possess the person, due to the fear associated with the experience.

Instead of external investigation, the person relies heavily on their internal gage of comparative rationalization, of an already preexisting belief system, and is unwilling to let go, question, or expand the mind to other possibilities; because abandoning these belief systems causes additional fear and anxiety associated with what one believes constitutes the loss of self.

VIL

Edited by - VIL on Nov 12 2006 08:06:45 AM
Go to Top of Page

Wolfgang

Germany
470 Posts

Posted - Nov 12 2006 :  11:25:10 AM  Show Profile  Visit Wolfgang's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks a lot VIL for your comments.

I do agree with you to be aware of superstitious belief systems.
However, I think we have to differentiate here between two aspects:

- The possible fear that one may experience when kundalini awakens

- the possibility of beeing influenced by socalled "dark entities".

The latter one may not directly be related to a kundalini awakening.

There are lots of accounts of so called spirit possessions,
there are lots of experiences of people beeing attacked by "dark entities"
I don't think we can just disregard all of these as being superstitious.
It seems to be a fact that malicious beings do exist (as well
as malicious people do exist).
Facing such beings usually has nothing to do with kundalini.

So, shall we continue this discussion on the subject of "dark entities"
or on kundalini ?

L&L
Wolfgang
Go to Top of Page

VIL

USA
586 Posts

Posted - Nov 12 2006 :  12:49:35 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Wolfgang: So, shall we continue this discussion on the subject of "dark entities"
or on kundalini ?

LOL.

I think that we would have to determine what we believe to be "heaven" or "hell" and also define what we deem "spirit" before we could unravel the "dark entity" issue, since these beings must have an abode, no?: And since all is the Mind, where do you think these entities originate?

VIL

Edited by - VIL on Nov 12 2006 1:28:15 PM
Go to Top of Page

Neesha

215 Posts

Posted - Nov 12 2006 :  6:08:43 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi all,

I am unfortunately qualified to write a book on this subject matter

but dark forces has nothing to with kundalini.....last year if you guys was at my home

I doubt very much you would have lasted 5 minutes......

I lived through the events......thank God

Anyway you guys have to experience these things to further understand it....

To obtain protection from dark forces at the beginning for me:

1.It has to removed by using a specific mantra at the head and literally pulling out the entity ....this is done by a qualified person.

2. the property has to be cleansed by a Guru

3. Coconut offerings(2 green and 1 dry ) to all nine deities has to done over nine weeks.

4. Somewhere along the line for most people their shakti is raised once they behave and they are of pure heart and mind and actions.

Protection should naturally kick in after this.....I have seen alot of people benefitted from this......they come in like a car wreck and leave really blissful....

Edited by - Neesha on Nov 12 2006 7:47:37 PM
Go to Top of Page

Christi

United Kingdom
4380 Posts

Posted - Nov 12 2006 :  6:17:37 PM  Show Profile  Visit Christi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Vil,
quote:
Vil wrote:
I read the first article and would like to comment that it would do the author good to reassess why he believes in "dark entities", "possession", etc., and appears that this is a belief system stemming from a religious background that clouds the mind with superstitious ideation and prevents progress.

The Kundalini Process is an energy that purifies, not only the body, but the mind, simultaneously, of these types of things to get the person to look at reality as is. Getting stuck in a certain mode of thought is unhealthy and detachment from the experiential symptoms is part of the purification process.

Yes.... and No...
It is true that superstitions exist, but not everything that is not recognised by science is a superstition. Just try talking to your doctor about the problems you are having with prana and kundalini.. Tell him about the flame that won't stop dancing in front of your third eye... or the fact that you feel you are just about to leave your body through an invisible hole in the top of your head! If you are looking for superstitious land... you're in it.
These dark (or malevolent) entities exist. They exist on another dimension, often called the 4th dimension, or astral dimension. This is not the same as Turya (the 4th state of consciousness mentioned in the main AYP lessons).
These entities are real. They exist. Some people can see them and feel them. They can kill people. I didn't believe in them at all until one attacked me. It entered my body and tried to possess my mind. I was lucky. I was already slightly psychic (clairvoyant and clairsentient) when I was attacked. I was able to see the entity as it attacked me and as it entered my body. I was able to feel it change shape inside me. It radiated fear, and tried to weaken me using this energy. It tried to make people around me afraid. It also cut off part of my energy body (by blocking the flow of prana) to try and weaken me so I could not resist it. It knew exactly what it was doing. I was able to feel and see all these things happening. When someone else walked into the room, I could even feel it turn and look at them. And if someone touched me, I could feel it move through my body to try and enter their hand. It could see how vulnerable someone was according to his or her energy body, and was more interested in vulnerable people.
I knew nothing about spirit possession before this happened. It was a bit of a rude awakening. I tried to get information from the Internet. This was a few years ago. All I could find was stuff on how to protect yourself from this kind of thing. There was nothing on how to get rid of a dark entity once it was inside you. These things can kill people by making them mad, and driving them to suicide.
There have been thousands (possibly millions) of reported cases of spirit possession from all over the world. With many, many reported cases of successful exorcisms. This kind of thing is common. What is really amazing is that western science still refuses to acknowledge its existence. This refusal is not helping people who are suffering from possession. Spiritual practice (and especially an awakened kundalini) does make us more vulnerable to attack. This is because kundalini opens chakras, and dark entities use open chakras to enter a body. I do not believe that attack by dark entities is something to fear. Paradoxically, they are attracted to fear, so that is a bit self-defeating . But I think we should at least be aware of the existence of such entities, and the dangers that they pose. At the very least, if someone comes to us who is possessed by a spirit, we can take them seriously. Imagine if you are under attack from a dark entity that is deliberately trying to drive you insane, and everybody you talk to about it just thinks you are mad! You haven’t got a chance! Don't forget... if someone is attacked by a dark entity, they have no protection from the law, because the law does not recognise the existence of dark entities. And if they are possessed, and cannot cope, the established medical profession is likely to lock them up and keep them sedated with drugs, whilst insisting that they have gone mad! This is serious stuff.
quote:
Vil wrote:
I think that we would have to determine what we believe to be "heaven" or "hell"

Hell is the lower astral, heaven is the higher astral. They are dimensions where spirits live, dark and light respectively.
quote:
Vil wrote:
And since all is the Mind, where do you think these entities originate?

Sure, everything originates in the mind of God, but if someone were pointing a gun at your head, you would have to be a pretty advanced yogi, to gain any solace from that.
I am sorry if this email is a bit heavy... but then "being taken over by the dark side" is quite a heavy topic.
I was never possessed. It was an attempted possession that failed. In the end, I prayed. I prayed a prayer very similar to the ones on the website cited above "I am a child of God and you cannot harm me, I am of the light" etc. etc. (this prayer came to me spontaneously). A light being came (from the higher 4th dimension), and the light that shone from it was too much for the dark entity to bear and it left my body.
Incidentally, the 4th dimension is not somewhere else... it is right here. You are sitting in it. It is just a different vibrational frequency. The reason we are susceptible to attack is because we are multi-dimensional beings, we have just forgotten it.
Fancy a red pill

Christi
Go to Top of Page

chitta_vritti_nirodhah

3 Posts

Posted - Nov 12 2006 :  7:03:07 PM  Show Profile  Visit chitta_vritti_nirodhah's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Ma Kundalini is your MOTHER

Practice the "kitten" yoga, wherein wherever you are, that's where She put you, and if you want Your Mother, you have only to "mew" unceasingly, until She can't stand to listen to your caterwhauling any more and comes to pick you up and put you in Her vast universal lap Herself, fussing and cuddling with you. Ahh! such bliss! Sounds to me like the best, safest, and easiest course to take. Give it all to Mother, Vimalananda says, and She'll take care of you better than you could do it yourself. However, if you want to be a "teenager" and jump off Her lap to follow your own ego's promptings, She'll just let you go, saying: "Have fun child; Run off and ruin yourself! When you need Me, just call, and if I'm not too busy, i'll come and get you eventually." Ma just wants to give us what we want, so we need to be careful what it is that we ask Her for, cause, we just may get it. Let Her decide, is Vimalananda's advice. Then you just can't go wrong. Mother's Children should relate to Her. In fact Holy Mother Ammachi's teaching more often than not correspond almost precisely with Vimalananda's. They offer the same advice. "Don't get so caught up in what the ego wants, but just call on the Divine Mother and SURRENDER unto Her all your faults and virtues, and give Her your power of attourney, just as Vimalananda did to Ma Tara, and Girish Chandra Ghosh (the great Bengali Playwright) did to Bhagavan Sri Ramakrsna. Try it, you'll like it.

I would heartily recommend to read "Aghora volume 2 -Kundalini" by Robert Svoboda

Jai Shri Shakti.
Go to Top of Page

paw

52 Posts

Posted - Nov 17 2006 :  8:06:23 PM  Show Profile  Visit paw's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I've read stuff that warned against the "evil" practice of tantra, saying that doing tantric sex acts defiles the orifices of the body, and allows dark entities to enter the body thru the orifices.

I'm not sure why non-"tantric" sex, like married people doing missionary, would not also defile the orifices, but the people that state these things usually have the hangup that married hetero intravaginal sex is somehow holy, but other types of sex or erotic religious practices are not?

Which brings a question: is tantric sex limited to yoni/lingam, or are mouth and anus also acceptable for tantric sex play?
Go to Top of Page

david_obsidian

USA
2602 Posts

Posted - Nov 18 2006 :  12:22:41 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I'm not going to believe literally in these 'dark entities' until I see a good reason to. It's not that I consider them in principle impossible, but rather that I see many reasons why people would explain their experience in terms of dark entities. Because our nervous systems, at a certain level, may be tuned to personify. Just as we dream, at a certain level, we may 'assemble' 'dark entities' from our experience. At a certain level of function, a mood or mode which we are capable of, may be 'assembled' and personified in our minds as if it is another 'entity'. This explanation is good enough for me to explain why they are 'percieved/imagined' in so many different cultures. And likewise 'possession' and 'exorcism'.

I have had experiences that I might have explained as like dark entities. But now I consider them movements in my own psyche.

My two cents.

Edited by - david_obsidian on Nov 18 2006 12:24:37 AM
Go to Top of Page

david_obsidian

USA
2602 Posts

Posted - Nov 18 2006 :  12:08:23 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
paw asked: Which brings a question: is tantric sex limited to yoni/lingam, or are mouth and anus also acceptable for tantric sex play?

Hi Paw, yes, the principles of tantra work even without restriction to yoni/lingam sex. As for 'acceptable', it's a matter of what consenting partners find acceptable.

I'm sure Yogani has said something similar somewhere.
Go to Top of Page

Locrian

USA
21 Posts

Posted - Nov 18 2006 :  9:41:24 PM  Show Profile  Visit Locrian's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by david_obsidian

I'm not going to believe literally in these 'dark entities' until I see a good reason to. It's not that I consider them in principle impossible, but rather that I see many reasons why people would explain their experience in terms of dark entities. Because our nervous systems, at a certain level, may be tuned to personify. Just as we dream, at a certain level, we may 'assemble' 'dark entities' from our experience. At a certain level of function, a mood or mode which we are capable of, may be 'assembled' and personified in our minds as if it is another 'entity'. This explanation is good enough for me to explain why they are 'percieved/imagined' in so many different cultures. And likewise 'possession' and 'exorcism'.

I have had experiences that I might have explained as like dark entities. But now I consider them movements in my own psyche.

My two cents.

I agree with you a lot here David. I think the mind has a tendancy to create something tangible out of what we are unable or unwilling to acknowledge. Perhaps its easier to do battle that way, which I think is everyone's first instinct . I completely feel that what we call "dark entities" can be summed up by the power of belief, and if you look - most of the remedies work from the same power (belief).

I too have had terrifying experiences, but they seem easily solved by turning my focus inward and finding still/balance/peace (or whatever u want to call it).
Go to Top of Page

Wolfgang

Germany
470 Posts

Posted - Nov 19 2006 :  04:21:36 AM  Show Profile  Visit Wolfgang's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Where does consciousness go when we sleep ?
Where does it go when the physical body dies ?
I believe that consciousness continues to exist,
still, it is a belief because I have not experienced death,
or, if I believe in reincarnation, I do not remember having died.

Mean and selfish (evil) people who are consciously causing
harm to others could be called 'dark entities'.
Not believing that such people exist could be compared
to not believing in the existence of 'dark entities'.

A superstitious belief about such entities however can
make you vulnerable to their influence.
A correct perception about such 'dark entities' as well
as a correct perception of mean and evil meaning people
is probably a good way to investigate.

May be 'dark entities' should be called negativ/destructive energies,
and may 'Angels/Good spirits' should be called helpful/constructive energies.
So, the question is then: do I believe in these ?
I personally do believe that they exist and have impact on my life.
It doesn't matter what name I give them.
Naming is just a labeling/identifying method and we just need
to consider that other people may associate other qualities
with such naming - differing from our own perception.

L&L
Wolfgang
Go to Top of Page

VIL

USA
586 Posts

Posted - Nov 19 2006 :  06:25:06 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
This topic reminds me of a story shared with me by my old sociology teacher concerning understanding other peoples points of view. It was that of a homeless woman who went to a physician complaining that she heard the incessant chatter of birds, within her head, following her around wherever she went.

Upon careful investigation it became apparent that the chirping came from the squeaky wheel of the woman's home - a grocery cart.

And although the chirping was indeed in her head, it was the perception of its origin which varied.

VIL

Edited by - VIL on Nov 19 2006 07:39:18 AM
Go to Top of Page

david_obsidian

USA
2602 Posts

Posted - Nov 19 2006 :  10:35:17 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Wolfgang siad: May be 'dark entities' should be called negativ/destructive energies,

Yes, in this case the label is clear. And, like the woman who thought she heard birds chirping, we do not make a possible mistake about what is going on.

Another thing: suppose the woman thought that the chirping was mean screeching demons. Might she not be terrified? Sometimes the correct explanation engenders less fear.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000