Kundalini Issues Not Related to the AYP System
 Having no thoughts/no improvement in life
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Marvin1991

Sweden
8 Posts

Posted - Jun 27 2018 :  2:54:42 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Hey all, been feeling for a longer while a absence of thoughts, and not in a good way.

It feels like I have no concentration to experience them. It all started when I in my concentration practice experienced objects I didn’t like and started to resist it. Om top of that late on I had a kundalini break out.

So nowadays I’m not sure what to do. If I should practice meditation or not until things gets better. Waiting for a diagnosis, hopefully ADD where one can get medocations to help with concentration so I hopefully can get some new insights and work with that and get on track with meditation again, due right now it overwhelms oneself when one tries to practice.

Anyone gone through the same and what in that case did you do?

Best regards, Marvin

BlueRaincoat

United Kingdom
1730 Posts

Posted - Jun 27 2018 :  4:38:37 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hello Marvin

Sorry to hear about your difficulties.

Could you please tell us a bit more about your practice and how you got to this position?
If you could, it would be useful to have your answers to this questionnaire:
https://www.aypsite.org/forum/topic...PIC_ID=11628
(You can copy and paste the questions on this thread.)
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000