Kundalini Issues Not Related to the AYP System
 Kundalini awakening - integration
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Freerange

United Kingdom
3 Posts

Posted - Jun 28 2018 :  3:33:40 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Hi everyone,
I am several weeks into a kundalini awakening and have a question about integration. I am serious about taking this opportunity and want to make sure I don't end up just having had a 'spiritual holiday'. I understand integration is important. What can I do to integrate what's happening and when do I need to do it (continuously from beginning?)?
Many thanks
Ross

BlueRaincoat

United Kingdom
1730 Posts

Posted - Jun 28 2018 :  5:10:28 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hello Ross, welcome to the AYP forum
quote:
Originally posted by Freerange
I am serious about taking this opportunity and want to make sure I don't end up just having had a 'spiritual holiday'. I

As long as you continue to practice, provided of course your practice is effective, it will not be a 'spiritual holiday' as you put it.
I know it feels like a special event just now, but kundalini will carry on awakening for years and years. There isn't really anything different that we need to do than our usual practice, perhaps with more careful selfpacing. When the energy start to bubble up, it's a lot easier to overload, so keep an eye on your practice schedule and ease off a little if discomfort occurs.

To answer your question more specifically, integration happens by itself, over many years. That is, of course, if your practice is well balanced, with an effective form of meditation as the foundation.

So enjoy your yoga practice and live your life as best you can, listening to that inner voice that becomes clearer and clearer as your meditation practice develops.

You might find it useful to read the lessons on this website. If I hadn't been following AYP as my yoga method, I would still have wanted the knowledge about the stages of the journey and how things develop, which the AYP lessons lay out really well (e.g lessons 35, 85, 100, 274, 297 to mention just a few).

All the best

Edited by - BlueRaincoat on Jun 28 2018 5:14:53 PM
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.03 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000