Kundalini Issues Not Related to the AYP System
 Have I had a Kundalini Awakening?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

jamesr94

United Kingdom
2 Posts

Posted - Jan 25 2018 :  6:07:57 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Hi there,

3 weeks ago, I watched an erotic hypnosis video, designed to give the viewer a tantric orgasm using meditative breathing techniques and vivid sexual imagery. This video gave me the most intense orgasm I have ever had, it was immensely powerful. After it finished, I slept lightly, as though in a realm between waking and sleeping and awoke after 3 hours. I could not get back to sleep, but felt normal. The next night, after a day of feeling normal, upon going to bed, I immediately felt a throbbing, pulsing, surging feeling around my pelvis - much like the one I felt during the tantric orgasm. This pulsing continued even after masturbating, and would occasionally build to reach orgasm.

In the following three weeks - this feeling has not left. I have a constant pressure in my forehead and an intense electrical energy feeling around my pelvis - sometimes it throbs, sometimes it buzzes, others it surges. Sometimes I feel the energy in my chest and occasionally in my arms and legs, but not much. The feeling is not so bad when walking, when I am sitting it is fairly mild - but when I lay down to sleep it is at its most intense. I feel the throbbing not only in my pelvis, but often in my head. When I close my eyes to sleep, I see colours and flashes and feel the throbbing around my eyes. As such, my sleeping pattern has been ruined.

I have seen my doctor and they have referred me to a therapist, which I doubt will help.

Whilst I know many people on this site view kundalini energy as a gift (and I respect that, of course) I am finding it very disruptive to my life and would give anything to return to normal. I have walked a lot (2/3 hours + per day) in the last 3 weeks, and it doesn't seem to 'ground' me at all. As such, I am looking for advice on how to stop or limit this energy - what are the most effective ways of doing so?

Also, is this energy likely to ever stop buzzing, and leave me in my normal state? Or will it be with me forever?

Any help and advice you have for me during this worrying time is much appreciated.

Kind Regards,
James

Chard

250 Posts

Posted - Jan 26 2018 :  12:11:32 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
James, a warm welcome to the forum! This is a very fitting place to discuss matters like this and you will find great support.

Definitely sounds like K awakening to me...yes ppl say gift and ultimately it’s promised to be and yet at least in my experience early awakening was an overwhelming energetic rollercoaster. I think one of the biggest challenges in a kundalini awakening is the feeling of isolation because of the rarity of the phenomenon (albeit it is on the rise of course).

Try yoga, if u r not vegan/vegetarian I think Yogani even mentions eating beef, have you meditated? Get outdoors, put your hands or feet in dirt. Blessings to you James and wishing you a smooth journey! Chard
Go to Top of Page

Charliedog

1625 Posts

Posted - Jan 26 2018 :  03:47:57 AM  Show Profile  Visit Charliedog's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi James,

Welcome! What you describe sounds as kundalini energy, as Chard already replied. This is you in the powerful form. Do you practice yoga or meditation?

A practice could be of great value for you, you will learn to live your potential. It could be helpful to read this lesson it might help you to understand what is happening.

If you have questions please do ask us.

Edited by - Charliedog on Jan 26 2018 05:18:45 AM
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000