Satsang Cafe - General Discussions on AYP
 Third eye controlled movement
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

wonderd

USA
14 Posts

Posted - Nov 12 2017 :  9:42:50 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Hello everyone. Does anyone here feel as if they can feel internal movement with their third eye? I sometimes like experimenting during meditation, and after while I am just sitting. I was giving the third eye some focus during breath and I notice with some effort I can feel and inward feeing/sensation during inhale and a outward feeling during exhale. At first I questioned if I was moving my exterior brow/muscles, however after checking, that was not the case.

I then took it a step further and during inhalation focused on that feeling and imagined I was breathing in life's energy/cosmic energy. And during breaths I would hold onto that energy and keep building it up with every inhalation.

I know this sounds a little "out there". Its hard to relay such feelings in words without sounding a little weird lol

Blanche

USA
859 Posts

Posted - Nov 13 2017 :  06:59:28 AM  Show Profile  Visit Blanche's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Wonderd,

I can relate to your post. Yes, the perception of each chakra seems to go through three stages: first, we see it internally, or we notice it; then we feel it (which includes perceiving fluttering, tingles, spinning, internal and external projections of a chakra); and finally we embody each chakra(we incorporate its qualities and functions, as threads of wholeness in the creation).

As Yogani says, these perceptions are interesting, and they enrich the journey, but don't get caught in them. Just keep going. Treat the times when they appear and when they don't appear the same, cultivating non-attachment.

Best wishes for your practice,
Blanche

Go to Top of Page

Dogboy

USA
2201 Posts

Posted - Nov 13 2017 :  9:03:59 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Asana class revs up energy very easily for me. I employ my third eye and solar center as "release valves" in this high energy state, samyama style, sharing bliss with the studio if you will. I truly believe this stablizes me as I rarely feel overloaded the rest of the day.

Edited by - Dogboy on Nov 13 2017 9:05:32 PM
Go to Top of Page

wonderd

USA
14 Posts

Posted - Nov 17 2017 :  3:00:04 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks guys. Anyone ever feel like their face is moving or shifting? Maybe a melting feeling.

Kinda always had this feeling every now and again during meditation.

On another note I notice if I have a good meditation I get closer to the breathless state. Breathing becomes very shallow. However when I realize this my pace of breathing picks up again. Kind of annoying.
Go to Top of Page

Blanche

USA
859 Posts

Posted - Nov 17 2017 :  8:13:33 PM  Show Profile  Visit Blanche's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Yes, shifting, melting - transcending. All is well. Keep going.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000