Kundalini Issues Not Related to the AYP System
 Dreams and how to manage??
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

JR8036

USA
281 Posts

Posted - Sep 19 2017 :  9:05:39 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
How should I best manage my dreams if I possibly could? This past weekend Saturday and Sunday, I had nearly 10 dreams between the 2 days. Not really related to fear but most of them were looking back on my past. Some of them were actually pretty cool looking back at some of the parties I had been to and they were taking place at the strangest places you can imagine. Others were just plain bizarre.

This is getting a bit insane in my opinion. Last night was dreamless thankfully. And I'm kind of nervous for whatever reason what tonight might hold for me.

jean

Germany
107 Posts

Posted - Sep 20 2017 :  07:25:50 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Be thankful. Your nervous system is releasing a lot of stuff.
The best way is to just stand back and let it pass, like watching a movie.
Go to Top of Page

JR8036

USA
281 Posts

Posted - Sep 20 2017 :  2:18:00 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks jean I was afraid that was going to be the answer.
Go to Top of Page

Will Power

Spain
415 Posts

Posted - Sep 20 2017 :  4:59:25 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi JR8036, I think that you would benefit from releasing your emotions through EFT tapping technique. Personally I use their template sentence applied to the emotions that I have to release them while I walk. Many times when I do that I feel that my legs are getting plugged into an electric outlet, that is, excess emotional energy is being released through the legs into the ground (grounding).

For example, you could say while walking something like this: Even though I have had weird dreams for the last days, I accept and love myself fully and deeply.

This is a grounding technique, in my opinion it is not a substitute for yogic practices for Self-Realization.

Best wishes
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000