New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

filip

Slovenia
26 Posts

Posted - Sep 17 2017 :  5:29:54 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message

At the beginning I would like to thank to all people who will reply, also I would like to express graditude to forum owners for creating ayp that helps people. It really means a lot for people who are struggling as I do right now. This is my hardest moment in life as a matter of fact things that I have been through this year I wouldn't wish to worst man in the world.

I didn't use kundalini word in subject because I am not still sure if this is kundalini or some severe pranic\chi imbalance caused by benaural beats and improper meditation. I know that Tibetans call this wind phenomena and it is usually caused by bad carma and improper meditation, in my case both are true.

Bellow are questions and my answers. Thank you for any help !

1. What are your symptoms and how long have you had them? Are your symptoms primarily physical, psychological, or both?

Symptoms started perhaps year ago. Symptoms are mainly physical , more accurately head pressure but due to it I have psychological difficulties such as depression, anxiety, obsessive thinking about it.

2. Are your symptoms ongoing, or intermittent? If intermittent, when are they most likely to occur -- during what kind of activity and/or time of the day? Is your sleep affected?

Unfortunately symptoms are ongoing 24\7 and they certainly affect my sleep and also I often have nightmares.

3. Do you consider your situation with kundalini to be the result of spiritual practices, or do you regard it to be spontaneous?

I am absolutely certain about it. I cannot say if it is spontaneous eventhough at that time I had no idea what was I doing.

4. What sort of spiritual practices have you been engaged in, if any? How long? How often? Are you aware that excessive spiritual practice can aggravate kundalini, often with a delayed reaction?

I have been practicing only guided meditation on Youtube , various of them for relaxation , Deepak Chopras meditations, but problem started when I started using headphones. Once I came across Kundalini guided meditation with breath of fire , binaural beats and theta sounds . Video has been produced by US company Brain Sync, I did it like month or more every morning before work and in the beginning I felt really good. I recently found CIA report on kundalini in is stated that if you put 4 herz theta sound it is like you have been meditating for five years.

5. Do you consider yourself to be “sensitive” to spiritual practices? If so, with what practices, and what sort of measures have you taken to accommodate your sensitivity?

I don’t find myself sensitive. To be honest , I know this will sound stupid to you, I used meditations for recreation, to gain energy and good mood. Perhaps meanwhile I have become addicted to it, since mediation produces serotonin so I started using it every day.

6. Do you think drugs have contributed to your kundalini situation?
Not sure about this one, I don’t do drugs but once I went to hospital with my friend to visit his father who was ill from cancer. He was giving him marijuana oil and we took it with him , but we took a lot and it was the time approximately when head pressure occurred.

7. Have you experienced traumatic events in your life that may have a bearing on your current symptoms?

I generally live extremely stressful life or I lived before this. Numerous TV appearances , public speeches and beside I was involved in many many other (can’t speak here about it) activities which are more than stressful . When this has happen I started with survey and came to conlusion that people like me shouldn’t been practicing meditation as well.

8. Is your sexual lifestyle affecting your symptoms? Are you aware that obsessively limiting sexual release can increase kundalini energy and symptoms?

Yes I am , it is affecting quite much since I have started loosing my personality but somehow I maintain my sexual life.

9. What is your general diet? Are you aware that a lighter diet can stimulate kundalini?

Yes I am aware. My general diet is 4 eggs with cheese or bacon for breakfast, lunch is meat and dinner is fish. On Friday I fast and eat only vegetarian.

10. Do you engage in moderate exercise regularly, like walking, yard work, etc? Are you aware that regular exercise can help stabilize ("ground") kundalini symptoms?

Yes I am. I do go to gym 6 times a week, and I do walking about 7 to 8 kilometars per day although I intend to increase it.

11. Are you a highly devotional person? Are you aware that excessive devotional activity, satsang or spiritual study can aggravate an active kundalini?

Yes I am highly devotional person but don’t do any spiritual study right now and I don’t intened.

12. Are you engaged in ordinary daily activities like a job, school, family, parenting, social activity, service to others? Are you aware that such activities, undertaken without spiritual intention or expectations, can help ground excessive kundalini energies?

I was till several weeks ago but due to nature of my work I am not capable to work it any more. I moved to sea cost in order to spend if it is necessary full time of my life for clearing channels

13. Have you been examined and treated by a medical doctor or mental health professional for your symptoms in the past? If so, what was the result?

I never had any mental health issue till head pressure started . During first months of head pressure I had been treated with anti anxiety pills that didn’t work, with anti-depressants as well and eventually when I changed doctor diagnose was unfortunately psychosis but I do believe it is due to the fact that I was mentioning him energy and kundalini.

14. Are there other factors and/or measures you are taking in relation to your situation that are not covered above?

I do take supplements such as vitamins, GABA amino acids and some other supplements , sometimes also Manasamitra indian medicin and now medicine for psychosis called Onazapin .

15. Optional: What is your approximate age (teen, 20s, 30s, 40s, etc.)? What is your gender? We ask because the manifestation of kundalini symptoms can be affected by these factors.

I am 31 years old, male.

jusmail

India
491 Posts

Posted - Sep 17 2017 :  11:18:31 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Welcome to the forum. Till the situation improves, do give up fasting on Fridays. Experiment with a heavier diet for a few days and see if there is any improvement. Also, avail yourself of some aromatic oil massage if possible. I am sure others will chime in with more suggestions. Blessings and wishing you a speedy recovery
Go to Top of Page

lalow33

USA
966 Posts

Posted - Sep 18 2017 :  1:42:01 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Personal opinion: I would stop the GABA supplements.
Go to Top of Page

BlueRaincoat

United Kingdom
1730 Posts

Posted - Sep 18 2017 :  1:48:02 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
HI Filip
quote:
Originally posted by filip
Symptoms are mainly physical, more accurately head pressure but due to it I have psychological difficulties such as depression, anxiety, obsessive thinking about it.
Can you please describe this pressure in a bit more detail? Where exactly in the head do you feel it and how does it feel? I think you said in an earlier post that it started by being pleasant. How did it go from there?

Any other sensations in the rest of the body (apart from tiredness)?
Go to Top of Page

filip

Slovenia
26 Posts

Posted - Sep 18 2017 :  3:29:33 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by lalow33

Could you please tell me why ? I think I read about it in book Biology of Kundalini, oh yes I also took D Mannose sugar which was mentioned in the book that it might help with head pressure but to be honest i didn't find any relif.
Go to Top of Page

filip

Slovenia
26 Posts

Posted - Sep 18 2017 :  3:34:02 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by BlueRaincoat

HI Filip
quote:
Symptoms are mainly physical, more accurately head pressure but due to it I have psychological difficulties such as depression, anxiety, obsessive thinking about it.
Can you please describe this pressure in a bit more detail? Where exactly in the head do you feel it and how does it feel? I think you said in an earlier post that it started by being pleasant. How did it go from there?

I feel it in forehead and crown of my head predominately ,sometimes it is like it is floating around my scull.

In the beginning it was minor almost barely noticeable sensation .

I am not sure, it was very stressful period for me at that time but at that time I also started using head phones while meditating so I believe this is the reason. Perhaps improper use of be naural beats and theta waves, who knows maybe they are design to screw people.
Go to Top of Page

jonesboy

USA
594 Posts

Posted - Sep 18 2017 :  4:05:41 PM  Show Profile  Visit jonesboy's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:

quote:

HI Filip
quote:

I feel it in forehead and crown of my head predominately ,sometimes it is like it is floating around my scull.

In the beginning it was minor almost barely noticeable sensation .

I am not sure, it was very stressful period for me at that time but at that time I also started using head phones while meditating so I believe this is the reason. Perhaps improper use of be naural beats and theta waves, who knows maybe they are design to screw people.

This is common when the energy is not grounded and you can say it is stuck in your head.

I would offer assistance but it is all non AYP stuff.

Within the AYP guidelines I would have you stop all practices and do some yard work, work in the dirt. That will help ground you.
Go to Top of Page

Blanche

USA
861 Posts

Posted - Sep 18 2017 :  8:29:40 PM  Show Profile  Visit Blanche's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Filip,

Your answers on the questionnaire may indicate that the problem is not due to a kundalini awakening. You are right, there is energy imbalance. The fact that the head pressure appeared after using marijuana suggests that these two are related - the marijuana started the imbalance. The problem was amplified by the intense brain synchronization exercises. What we are is much more than a brain function (even though our materialistic culture wants us to believe that we are only what the brain does), and working only with the brain is a limited approach.

It would be good to stop these exercises if you still do them. Also, no marijuana. You might find helpful to have a clean life, with less stress, a clean diet with no sugar/alcohol/additives, enough sleep, and social support. This is a good time to hang out with people who care about you, and have the type of lifestyle you need. Take the medication, and keep in touch with your doctor.

Best wishes, and let us know how you are doing.
Go to Top of Page

Charliedog

1625 Posts

Posted - Sep 19 2017 :  03:03:18 AM  Show Profile  Visit Charliedog's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Filip,

You received some good advices already. I hope you are examined by doctors to be sure there is no medical issue to your headache/pressure. I second Blanche in her reply and advices to you.

Sometimes we find ourselves in a stressful life, we do go on and on, everyone expects something from us. We are tired but work on willpower and adrenaline, we don't want to disappoint anyone. Was this the reason you started using the meditations, to get some relaxation?

One day the body says stop and we are forced to change our lifestyle, reading your posts it might be possible this is your wake up call.

Take care Filip, this is a time to slow down and listen to your heart.

Edit: Just a personal suggestion which helped me tremendously in difficult times, start a journal, to write your feelings might help you to gain insights in yourself. As you feel attracted to the sea, take the journal to the sea.

What are your dreams? what makes you happy, what makes you sad, angry etc. letting the thoughts out on paper, it becomes more quiet inside your head.

Edited by - Charliedog on Sep 19 2017 03:23:57 AM
Go to Top of Page

BlueRaincoat

United Kingdom
1730 Posts

Posted - Sep 19 2017 :  04:53:11 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Filip

I thought it might be useful to expand a little on what Jonesboy said. Indeed the AYP system recommends that practices are stopped altogether when people have prematurely opened the crown. The idea is to get back to stability and only then resume yoga practice at whatever level is appropriate. In the meantime, grounding activities are useful, which is what Jonesboy means by "work in the dirt". Dirt doesn't really have to be involved, it's just a figure of speech
This talk of AYP and non-AYP will tell you that there are different views and not everyone will agree.

quote:
quote:

Could you please tell me why ? I think I read about it in book Biology of Kundalini, oh yes I also took D Mannose sugar which was mentioned in the book that it might help with head pressure but to be honest i didn't find any relif.

Yes! Ask your questions, gather whatever information is available and make your own decisions. At the end of the day, what do we, all of us here, know? Even if we had all the necessary knowledge, assessing your situation over the internet is bound to be poor basis for advice. You might want to read some of the lessons on this website, see if you can gather any useful information from them.

You are best placed to decide what to do. You have made great strides already. Look at your first couple of posts a few moths ago: You were angry about the loss of your former lifestyle and finding it difficult to accept it. Now you are asking questions and trying to work out solutions. You are discovering strengths you didn't even know you had. These difficulties will pass. At the other side of them, you will find that such upheavals, terrible as they may seem, are often blessings in disguise.

Look after yourself and trust in your inner strength. All will be well. Love and light

Edited by - BlueRaincoat on Sep 19 2017 06:34:08 AM
Go to Top of Page

Charliedog

1625 Posts

Posted - Sep 19 2017 :  05:14:12 AM  Show Profile  Visit Charliedog's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Wise words BlueRaincoat, as you are
Go to Top of Page

BlueRaincoat

United Kingdom
1730 Posts

Posted - Sep 19 2017 :  06:50:21 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
The same wisdom that inspires your words and everyone's words, Charliedog, as you well know

Edited by - BlueRaincoat on Sep 19 2017 07:06:29 AM
Go to Top of Page

lalow33

USA
966 Posts

Posted - Sep 19 2017 :  11:30:13 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi filip,

I've taken GABA supplements before( prior to AYP). It does help with head pressure, but I feel like it interferes with grounding. That's why I do not recommend it. If it helps you, by all means take it.

P.S. Blue: Where in AYP does it recommend that someone stop all practices with a premature crown opening? What lesson is that? I'm not aware of that lesson.

Edited by - lalow33 on Sep 19 2017 12:18:04 PM
Go to Top of Page

jonesboy

USA
594 Posts

Posted - Sep 19 2017 :  12:46:30 PM  Show Profile  Visit jonesboy's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:

Hi Filip

I thought it might be useful to expand a little on what Jonesboy said. Indeed the AYP system recommends that practices are stopped altogether when people have prematurely opened the crown. The idea is to get back to stability and only then resume yoga practice at whatever level is appropriate. In the meantime, grounding activities are useful, which is what Jonesboy means by "work in the dirt". Dirt doesn't really have to be involved, it's just a figure of speech
This talk of AYP and non-AYP will tell you that there are different views and not everyone will agree.

No I really mean go outside, walk barefoot, do some yard work.. get in the dirt.. It will help ground you.
Go to Top of Page

filip

Slovenia
26 Posts

Posted - Sep 19 2017 :  2:39:53 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:

Hi Filip

quote:
quote:

Yes! Ask your questions, gather whatever information is available and make your own decisions. At the end of the day, what do we, all of us here, know? Even if we had all the necessary knowledge, assessing your situation over the internet is bound to be poor basis for advice. You might want to read some of the lessons on this website, see if you can gather any useful information from them.

You are best placed to decide what to do. You have made great strides already. Look at your first couple of posts a few moths ago: You were angry about the loss of your former lifestyle and finding it difficult to accept it. Now you are asking questions and trying to work out solutions. You are discovering strengths you didn't even know you had. These difficulties will pass. At the other side of them, you will find that such upheavals, terrible as they may seem, are often blessings in disguise.

Look after yourself and trust in your inner strength. All will be well. Love and light

I must say that this post made me smile honestly after long period of time. Thank you so much for it.
I do hope you are right and all this one will be gone, because I started to loose hope .
Go to Top of Page

filip

Slovenia
26 Posts

Posted - Sep 19 2017 :  2:40:50 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by jonesboy

quote:

Hi Filip

No I really mean go outside, walk barefoot, do some yard work.. get in the dirt.. It will help ground you.

Exactly what I am doing in past few weeks and will continue with it.
Go to Top of Page

filip

Slovenia
26 Posts

Posted - Sep 19 2017 :  2:42:23 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:

Hi filip,

I've taken GABA supplements before( prior to AYP). It does help with head pressure, but I feel like it interferes with grounding. That's why I do not recommend it. If it helps you, by all means take it.

P.S. Blue: Where in AYP does it recommend that someone stop all practices with a premature crown opening? What lesson is that? I'm not aware of that lesson.

Thanks for advice, I think I continue with with it since I also take few more vitamins with it.
Go to Top of Page

filip

Slovenia
26 Posts

Posted - Sep 19 2017 :  2:45:01 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Charliedog

Hi Filip,

You received some good advices already. I hope you are examined by doctors to be sure there is no medical issue to your headache/pressure. I second Blanche in her reply and advices to you.

Sometimes we find ourselves in a stressful life, we do go on and on, everyone expects something from us. We are tired but work on willpower and adrenaline, we don't want to disappoint anyone. Was this the reason you started using the meditations, to get some relaxation?

One day the body says stop and we are forced to change our lifestyle, reading your posts it might be possible this is your wake up call.

Take care Filip, this is a time to slow down and listen to your heart.

Edit: Just a personal suggestion which helped me tremendously in difficult times, start a journal, to write your feelings might help you to gain insights in yourself. As you feel attracted to the sea, take the journal to the sea.

What are your dreams? what makes you happy, what makes you sad, angry etc. letting the thoughts out on paper, it becomes more quiet inside your head.

Thank you Charliedog for your kind words , before this has happened to me I had journal in which I weekly measured how much money do I earn ,how much I meditate and how much I go to gym.

I might start again with it.
Go to Top of Page

Christi

United Kingdom
4381 Posts

Posted - Sep 19 2017 :  3:11:37 PM  Show Profile  Visit Christi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi filip,

If you have been doing grounding exercises like walking every day, but you are still experiencing the head pressure, then it is unlikely that it is related to kundalini. Head pressure that is caused by kundalini will usually clear up pretty fast when grounding practices are used along-side effective self-pacing of practices.

You also have not mentioned experiencing any other symptoms that are related to kundalini. From what you have written, it sounds as if you have damaged yourself in some way through stress and through the drugs that you took. I would recommend leading as stress free a life as possible and avoid any drugs in future. We cannot advise here concerning medical issues as we are not qualified to do so, so it will be best for you to seek professional medical advice.

An effective meditation practice could help you to lead a more stress free life, but if you are experiencing head pressure, it will be a difficult path. A long rest and healthy lifestyle (healthy food, exercise and good quality water) may be the best approach for now? You could look at introducing spiritual practices at some stage down the line when you are in a more balanced state.

Christi
Go to Top of Page

BlueRaincoat

United Kingdom
1730 Posts

Posted - Sep 19 2017 :  3:38:34 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Cristi
quote:
Originally posted by Christi
If you have been doing grounding exercises like walking every day, but you are still experiencing the head pressure, then it is unlikely that it is related to kundalini.

Just curious to know what evidence this assertion is based on. I imagine somebody would need to look at a large enough number of cases, that would also be deemed to be representative for the wide population. Even rigorous research has a margin of error (you know the famous 3% in sociological studies and how you'd have to spend larger and larger amounts of resources in order to reduce that error margin by smaller and smaller amounts - at some point it become not worth it. So clearly we are talking probabilities, but what does 'unlikely' mean in your post - anywhere near the 3% or is actually more like 20 or even 30% error margin due to a small sample examined?

Edited by - BlueRaincoat on Sep 19 2017 3:39:50 PM
Go to Top of Page

Christi

United Kingdom
4381 Posts

Posted - Sep 19 2017 :  6:03:01 PM  Show Profile  Visit Christi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi BlueRaincoat,

I've been on the spiritual path for around 30 years and first experienced the awakening of kundalini around 27 years ago. Over that time I have practiced with hundreds of people who have also been going through awakenings. So yes, it is based on what happens in the vast majority of cases in a large sample size, if you count hundreds of people as a large sample size. I know that in scientific studies, thousands as a sample size is considered better than hundreds, but I would need another 30 years for that.

Many people who I have practiced with have experienced head pressure due to kundalini, as it is probably the most common adverse kundalini symptom, and it is very rare to find someone whose symptoms do not disappear after a few days with effective grounding and self-pacing. In rare cases it can happen, especially if someone has activated the crown chakra prematurely and continues with spiritual practices, hoping that the spiritual practices will clear a blockage in the subtle body and make the pressure go away: The break through approach . In those cases it can take a long time to bring someone back to a stable state.

So that is why I used the word "unlikely", as it is rare, but not unheard of.

Usually in cases of a premature kundalini awakening brought about by the premature opening of the crown, there would be many negative symptoms as the prana would be running wild through an unprepared subtle body. That is why it seems to me to be even more unlikely for filip's symptoms to be kundalini related. There are always exceptions though, so avoiding spiritual practices for now, continuing with the daily walking and seeking medical advice would be a prudent course of action, as it covers all bases. If I thought filip's symptoms were kundalini related, I would be giving the same advice.

Christi
Go to Top of Page

BlueRaincoat

United Kingdom
1730 Posts

Posted - Sep 19 2017 :  7:08:55 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thank you Christi. I am aware you must have seen lots of yoga practitioners, maybe many more than anyone else on this forum. I think we should also be aware that some things cannot be known with any certainty because the research simply isn't there to prove them.

quote:

Hi lalow
I don't remember any lesson that says it. It is the advice Christi gives on the forum to people in that situation.
Go to Top of Page

Christi

United Kingdom
4381 Posts

Posted - Sep 19 2017 :  8:31:44 PM  Show Profile  Visit Christi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Blue,

quote:
Thank you Christi. I am aware you must have seen lots of yoga practitioners, maybe many more than anyone else on this forum. I think we should also be aware that some things cannot be known with any certainty because the research simply isn't there to prove them.

Nothing can really be known with certainty. There could be a language problem here? "Unlikely" does not mean "definitely not", it means that it "could be the case, but probably isn't". So yes, it is about probabilities rather than certainties. We are on the same page there.

I would say that we are at the stage now where we have enough statistical data in terms of the experience of hundreds of practitioners over several decades, to be making predictions with at least a 70% accuracy. Over time, as more and more people awaken, those accuracies will improve.

Hi Lalow,

quote:

The advice given in the main lessons is to self-pace spiritual practices downwards (reducing practices and timings), if there is any discomfort or pain caused by those practices.

If someone is experiencing pain or discomfort and they cut back on practice times and find that they are still experiencing pain or discomfort, then they would cut back further. This is continued until a stable platform is reached where no pain or discomfort is experienced. This can mean self-pacing to zero for a while if necessary, or in other words, taking a break from practices all together.

In rare cases, where people are going through a premature kundalini awakening and are in a severe amount of discomfort and pain, I usually find that it is not worth them experimenting with finding a level of practice that is comfortable. This could make the situation worse because any level of continued practice could further destabilize the situation. So in these cases I usually advise people to take a break from spiritual practices all together for a while and concentrate on grounding. Then when they feel stable and are no longer experiencing pain or discomfort, I advise them to build up their spiritual practices again slowly, continuing with daily grounding practices and monitoring their progress as they go.

This is not something that has ever happened to any of my own students, but people have come to me over the years who have been using other kinds of spiritual practices or illegal substances, and who are in this condition, needing urgent help. Self-pacing to zero is always only a temporary measure, until things settle down energetically, which they always do eventually.

Christi
Go to Top of Page

Will Power

Spain
415 Posts

Posted - Sep 20 2017 :  09:11:28 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:

quote:

Hi lalow
I don't remember any lesson that says it. It is the advice Christi gives on the forum to people in that situation.

Hi blueraincoat, actually I remember Christi writing many years ago that premature crown opening was a specific case where one should engage in specific practices to help and not just self pacing. However this case doesn´t seem like it, I agree with Christi here, he hasn´t described an energy awakening.
You know, I have a cousin that has overexerted herself in work all her life and has also a very stressed mother. Unfortunately she has been suffering from migraine for a long time and I think it is totally unrelated to Kundalini and meditation (she doesn´t practise). This also happens to a workmate, also too stressed and worried about work, and probably sleeps not enough too.

Good advices from Blanche. I wouldn´t blame meditation for your condition, but stress and drugs.

Besides the grounding advices that have been said 2 advices:

1) Get enough sleep, as much as you can. In the rare cases in which I have had a headache, it was due to not enough sleep.

2) Don´t place your awareness on the head, but as low in the body as possible, i.e. the feet (or at least below the navel), to take the energy away from the head until you feel good. This will help with getting enough sleep.

Best wishes.
Go to Top of Page

filip

Slovenia
26 Posts

Posted - Sep 20 2017 :  11:38:05 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
o.

Good advices from Blanche. I wouldn´t blame meditation for your condition, but stress and drugs.
:

Best wishes.

Thank you for your wishes and advises for recovery.

Here I have to disagree with you. Stress and marijuana oil could only contribute to situation , plus I don't do drugs this was once marijuana oil for people with cancer that I took for the reason of curiosity. I emphasized that because that could only trigger head pressure.

Certainly the main reason is kundalini meditation with breath of fire that I did most likely improperly.
What I came to understand now is that where is concentration there is energy flow and since I started using head phones my concentration was at the head and all energy went and stuck there.

Before that I was using video called Spiritual Reality which at the part about Third eye says you will feel tingling in forehead which I did(it sounds stupid from this perspective I know now) but it was only minor almost unnoticeable sensation.

The thing is I found hundreds of people sharing same suffering ,many of it horror stories even here at ayp, we all know how we got but non of us knows exactly how to get rid of it.
I read that this phenomena has been known to Tibetans for long time ,they call it wind , I even have thoughts to go there to find some experienced meditator who doesn't use internet but knows who to deal with this.
Go to Top of Page

Omsat

Belgium
267 Posts

Posted - Sep 20 2017 :  11:54:47 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Filip,

On top of the advice you've already been given, I would add, drinking plenty of water, and gradually building up a strong horse stance for extended durations of time. It is a powerful active grounding practice. If you can spend relaxed time with people that have a pronounced grounded feeling to them (farmers usually are very grounded) and get into their world, that may help as well.
Slovenia is known as the lungs of Europe with splendid nature, so there's no need to go far to Tibet, but why not if you feel so inclined.

The issues will pass.

Best of luck

Edited by - Omsat on Sep 20 2017 11:57:40 AM
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.09 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000