AYPsite.org Forum
 Discussions on AYP Pranayama, Mudras and Bandhas
 www.kriyayogainfo.net - Kriya tecnhiques explained
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

bliss_

25 Posts

Posted - Oct 28 2006 :  2:01:26 PM  Show Profile  Visit bliss_'s Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
www.kriyayogainfo.net

- This site has a book to download with the kriya yoga techniques well explained and more (the author's experiences, etc...)

- It also has a Faq

Thokar

USA
45 Posts

Posted - Dec 14 2006 :  11:15:59 PM  Show Profile  Visit Thokar's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi all, I just registered for this site.. I downloaded the book on kriyayogainfo.net and it has been the best thing i've found... i received 1st kriya initiation from ananda a few years ago but the stuff you have to go through to get the higher techniques is too much of a pain... I did alot of searching on the internet and found that book and man was I ecstatic... Every higher kriya technique is explained in great detail... I can't recommend the site enough... I know alot of srf/ananda people have got mad about that book giving away the techniques, but I sure am glad the guy was so gracious as to do it... I've always loved kriya but all the other stuff they put in their path along with it I just went along with to get kriya... if anyone out there is like me and loves kriya and wants the higher techniques but doesnt wanna wait 5 years in between technique initiations then this is the site for you..
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000