New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

Poncho

Germany
21 Posts

Posted - Jul 19 2016 :  5:42:23 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by microcosm

Hi Poncho

>wrapped tin foil around my head to stop the voices

I laughed out loud after reading that

I'm glad you feel better. I'm also interested in the k-tremor technique, can you post link to the original video?

Yeah I laugh about it now .... but I certainly wasn't laughing at the time. I literally did that - the more bizarre thing is the tin foil actually seemed to work.

The guy who discovered this runs a health and well being service now that utilizes the tremor he doesn't publish "how to" videos but he also doesn't hide the details of how it works. He publishes tones of material linked from his website showing the process and explaining it in interviews and in research material he publishes on his site. I was curious after I saw the 60 minutes interview so just watched the other videos he had published and some research material and tried it out.

You can see a bunch more example video's of the tremor on the vimeo site I linked to above. They are all linked to the same public account which he links to his site. Before you try anything though I would encourage you to watch one of the interviews he published which explains the method, how he discovered it and his own experiences with it so you have a good basis for what the process is and does.

Interviews are here.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ct4rQ0G6mvg
https://vimeo.com/139812471

Then here is another video that gives you a pretty good visual guide as to posture and movements to follow. The tremor kicks in about half way. If you couple this with his explanation you will understand the process. Also this is a video of a first time patient who has never performed the practice before you will notice the movements are highly erratic and almost violent. Almost looks like an exorcism. This completely changes as you continue to perform the practice and becomes much milder.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=--I4xa8cQEQ
Plus another.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E5K8w0TLgyU

If you are going to try it I wouldn't go into it expecting to have or trying to force a K awakening. I'm certain what happened with me is not a typical response to this treatment and was related to what was already happening in my system. Hes treated thousands of patients and my reaction is definitely not typical. It does however always seem to have positive health and well being effects if you simply surrender into the process, are gentle with it and aren't coming to it from a place of ego. I would say it is best to look it as a clensing tool for helping to release negative emotional energy. I think the way I performed it whilst also having high levels of K energy resulted in something different to what normally occurs in people so if you are someone that has high energy levels from your typical practice I would tread carefully to ensure you don't over do it like I did.

Edited by - Poncho on Jul 19 2016 6:00:21 PM
Go to Top of Page

sunyata

USA
1508 Posts

Posted - Jul 19 2016 :  6:15:16 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Poncho,

Thanks for sharing the videos. It's great to see people with spinal injury benefit from it. I didn't go through the tremors. The energy would run through my back and I had to continously do spinal twist. I also went through the tribal dance phase and mudras.

I agree with Blue. In that people(who do not have spinal issues and such) should be cautious with this practice as it looks like a big K stimulator. Without stable meditation practice ( inner silence). People may run into serious problems.

At the same time it's heart warming to see people benefit from it.

Edited by - sunyata on Jul 19 2016 6:18:06 PM
Go to Top of Page

Poncho

Germany
21 Posts

Posted - Aug 02 2016 :  06:35:11 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
So just wanted to post a quick update on my situation.

Around the time I posted here I started looking at Naturapathic options as my treatment via western means wasn't really being effective.

I saw a naturapath - who I explained some of what I went through and she advised that my issue could be related to adrenal fatigue. When the body goes under a lot of stress for a prolonged period it can cause burnout and fatigue of the adrenals which leads to numerous issues in the body which can also affect the back.

She recommended a number of supplements and I also took some additional from a site called biology of kundalini. Seems to have made a massive difference for me. My back is not fully healed but in the 2-3 weeks since I started taking these I have seen a massive improvement in my energy and feeling of well being and a big drop in my pain levels from my back. I'm up and walking again and went back to work this week.

I ended up taking a combination of different herbs and natural substances that included Licorice Root, Ashwagandha, Kelp and fish oil. Has really worked wonders for my issue and has me back feeling balanced again. I have also been working on working a gentle regular meditation practice back into my daily routine.

Edited by - Poncho on Aug 02 2016 09:23:19 AM
Go to Top of Page

sunyata

USA
1508 Posts

Posted - Aug 02 2016 :  09:22:53 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Good to know you are feeling better and back to work, Poncho.
Go to Top of Page

Poncho

Germany
21 Posts

Posted - Oct 31 2016 :  09:05:32 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
So an update on this.

My back issue went from super serious can't walk to dissapearing and healing very quickly. Left almost as suddenly as it started and I was basically back to normal. Back exercising and I felt like I was getting back to normal and feeling my energy and vitality return for the first time since last year.

Then suddenly at the beginning of October my hair started falling out by the handful. I have previously had very thick full hair. No signs of thinning or balding. Within basically a month I have thinned massively and now have two large bald spots on my head. One on the front right another on my crown. These literally just came in the space of 4 weeks. One hair cut my hair was normal - the next it had huge thinning bald spots. Strangely I feel very healthy and in a good frame of mind. Have been to my GP and to a dermatologist and they can't figure out whats going on with me. All blood work looks normal. They believe it is Telogen Effluvium. Sudden hairloss caused by shock \ trauma to my body.

Has anyone else experienced something like this after Kundalini awakening ? I feel like my body is falling apart. I have lurched from one health issue to another since my experience.
Go to Top of Page

Charliedog

1625 Posts

Posted - Oct 31 2016 :  10:26:54 AM  Show Profile  Visit Charliedog's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Poncho,

Good to hear that your back issue is disappeared and that you are vital again.

I can relate to the hair-loss. This was in the periode of sudden awaking. My hairloss was very dramatic. No bald spots but my hair thinned massively maybe 50%, I felt terrible with this.

My adrenaline was sky-high and I was very hyper in that time, lost weight and Ibecame tested on thyroid issues, nothing found.
I took natural supplements against hair-loss and hoped for the best, my GP related this hair-loss to my stresslevels (I didn't know about kundalini awakening back then)

After some time, I think some months/half year, my hair was growing back again, I could see all little hairs between, it became curly and very healthy. Since then my hair is very healthy and fuller then ever before and still is, after more then a decade.

Hopefully it will be temporally for you too.
Go to Top of Page

Poncho

Germany
21 Posts

Posted - Oct 31 2016 :  1:32:16 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Charliedog

My hairloss was very dramatic. No bald spots but my hair thinned massively maybe 50%, I felt terrible with this.

My adrenaline was sky-high and I was very hyper in that time, lost weight and Ibecame tested on thyroid issues, nothing found.
I took natural supplements against hair-loss and hoped for the best, my GP related this hair-loss to my stresslevels (I didn't know about kundalini awakening back then)

After some time, I think some months/half year, my hair was growing back again, I could see all little hairs between, it became curly and very healthy. Since then my hair is very healthy and fuller then ever before and still is, after more then a decade.

Hopefully it will be temporally for you too.

Thanks for the feedback. Mine sounds a bit similar have done tests for thyroid issues which found nothing. Strangely right now I feel the best I have since the energy levels dropped and I came down after my initial 6months of bliss from my K Opening. I feel a little hyper like you say. I'm running everyday going to the gym trying to work off the excess energy I have. Its almost like after my awakening I dropped into a pit - low energy - struggled to do anything - now my body has swung back to the opposite extreme and has too much again.

I have diffused thinning all over the top of my head - not so much on the sides. I would say 50% hair loss in these areas as well - but its particularly bad on my right hand side at the front and at the back which makes it even weirder because its completely uneven.

I really hope its temporary like your experience. I guess I might go bald eventually but I really wasn't prepared to lose it all overnight.

Go to Top of Page

Dogboy

USA
2207 Posts

Posted - Oct 31 2016 :  3:30:24 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Get a buzz cut! If this is a temporary condition then all your hair will grow evenly. If it's something more permanent, then this haircut will mask the unevenness.
Go to Top of Page

Charliedog

1625 Posts

Posted - Nov 01 2016 :  02:48:02 AM  Show Profile  Visit Charliedog's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I was for a long time in excessive energy. Surrendering to the energy helped me and lots of asana practice. It was heaven and hell at the same time.

Wishing you the best,
Go to Top of Page

Poncho

Germany
21 Posts

Posted - Nov 13 2016 :  09:26:09 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
So over the past 2 weeks my hair loss seems to have finally stabilized \ slowed. But I have basically lost 50% of the hair on the top of my head in the space of about 4 weeks. Difused thinning all over - I'm just lucky I had insanely thick hair previously.

In addition this massive square size chunk of hair completely fell out on the front right side of my head. I was literally just pulling chunks out of my head. My left side still has a completely normal hairline - its just thinned out like the rest of my head. But this bizzare chunk is just gone from the front right. See pic.

http://imgur.com/4HJkEI3

Looks truly bizarre. My GP had never seen anything like it. Thought is could be a serious auto immune disease triggering Alopecia areata and referred me onto Dermatologists and endocrinologist who have both also been completed stumped and unable to find anything wrong.

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000