Kundalini Issues Not Related to the AYP System
 help!!! Please. Did I awaken my kundalini
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Behumanswithhumanity

Australia
7 Posts

Posted - Nov 25 2016 :  7:26:58 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Hello everyone...

I have a few questions, please read through, as it is a bit long because I want to make sure I explain in detail so there is no confusion. #128524;

So; I have been meditating on and off for years. I used to do a lot of Third eye meditation, as I feel that I've always had a pretty strong intuition without being psychic. So more or less, the intuition that "normal" people just tend to ignore. Such as going to go right, and getting a deep sense of danger, so I go left. So I wanted to find my higher self.

Well anyway. I fell back into a spiral of negativity. Especially due to facebook, debates, media, bad eating habits etc:. And I stopped meditating. Along with having 3 children, so I felt like I didn't have any time on my hands. Well recently I started again. Except I started straight off the bat with Kundalini meditation. Well the other night (sorry this is a bit TMI) my meditation got so strong, that my body was physically vibrating to the point I felt I was about to have an orgasm. (Sorry again eww.) you know when something grossed you out, and you body shivers. Well it was like that but out of control. I started feeling quite painful shooting pains attacking my toe. (Middle left) and then started feeling small, sharp electrical shocks around my chin, cheeks, eyes and temples. I awoke, and walked outside ( it was night time but still very light due to daylight savings.) but I didn't know because everything was so pitch black that I tripped over a chair right in front of me. I had to physically search for the seat to sit on, and when I found it, everything became smokey, foggy and grey. That lasted about 5-6 minutes until I stood up, turned around, and could see everything as clearly as day! I could have probably seen an ant if I looked hard enough. After that, I sat on the couch scrolling face book, and the crown of my head started vibrating. Not just a little bit. But to the point I could physically hear the "zzzzzzzzzz" noise. It went on for a good 30 seconds and then stopped. Hasn't happened again....

But last night was the strangest. I didn't listen to music or anything. I just layed down and automatically went into a trance. I could hear everything around me. Snoring, buzzing, the dog having nightmares (lol) except it didn't effect the euphoric beauty of this. I didn't see pictures or anything. But I saw glances of night skies with stars. Or just a creamy grey, cloudy, soft light. This is when it got weird. I started imagining (not seeing just imagining) the serpent in my spine. I didn't intentionally imagine it. It just happened. Tingling started at my feet. Euphoric feeling again, became very strong, almost orgasmic vibrations, pressure started in my forehead (not that much) and my spine started feeling like the vibration was moving up it. The rest of my body went still, but the vibration in my spine continued, I felt like Kundalini was about to shoot out of my crown! I could feel my breathing and all. Heart palpitations. Then I calmed down the vibrations and stopped as I needed to wee. Lol. After that the left side of my head started getting and intense burning feeling. I kept rubbing it to try and stop it, but it would become hot, itchy and burn, along with a burning, tingling sensation in my spine. Running up it, not down, and what felt like a spider crawling across my forehead. But when I'd touch it, there was nothing there, plus was felt like someone blowing on my forehead. I originally thought it was my breathing, so I held my breath, and it continued..That lasted until I fell asleep. Its now 10.40 a.m and my spine is not vibrating but tingly. It's warm, and cold. I keep seeing shooting white and black dots in my eyes. My ears are hurting, I have bad sinus, and my right temple is starting to pound. I also deleted face book yesterday, and have absolutely no desire for it that I had before.. my eyes are also quite heavy and I feel abit tired and disoriented. .....

Can anyone explain what is happening to me. And how to continue it, to awaken my third eye if not my kundalini? And yes! I do make sure I am grounded as much as I know how before hand. I will be booking in for reiki as well in the next few weeks...Thank you so much!

P.s- I feel average today apart from those symptoms. Nothing weird is happening except my ear are really hurting, and im sweating like crazy, the dots in eyes, headache, heavy eyes, -' sore neck/vibrating spine.

jusmail

India
491 Posts

Posted - Nov 25 2016 :  10:56:44 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Welcome to the forum. Probably, it is the k awakening. Do go for long walks, be more with nature and try to balance your meditation. Too much means your body cannot tolerate the sudden change. Cut back on spiritual activity and when things have stabilized restart meditation.
Go to Top of Page

Behumanswithhumanity

Australia
7 Posts

Posted - Nov 25 2016 :  11:23:30 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thank you Jusmail!

I also feel a sense of bliss. Not that much because my children are annoying me lol. But when they are playing elsewhere and I'm alone, I feel euphoric!
Go to Top of Page

Charliedog

1625 Posts

Posted - Nov 26 2016 :  02:28:28 AM  Show Profile  Visit Charliedog's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Behumans,

Thank you for sharing your story, you came to the right place to learn more about what is happening to you. You received already good grounding advice of jusmail. Here http://www.aypsite.org/69.html you can read all about your symptoms and what to do.

If you would like to start with a steady practice you can find at AYP all you need. Hundreds of beautiful written lessons of Yogani, if you feel ready you can start reading here http://www.aypsite.org/10.html Questions you can ask here in the forums. Also you can use the search button in the corner above.

How beautiful this journey and experiences can be, it is best to not get attached to the sometimes heavenly experiences they will come and go.....with a steady practice you will find your way.

Wishing you a smooth journey
Go to Top of Page

Behumanswithhumanity

Australia
7 Posts

Posted - Nov 26 2016 :  03:54:02 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thank you very much Charliedog.
I'm feeling a bit unwell. I just went out with my husband for our anniversary
And It made me so sick, I was feeling every emotion you
Can think of from excitement to depression. I didnt
Enjoy my night at all, as I was shaking so much.... is this normal? #9785;#65039;
Go to Top of Page

Behumanswithhumanity

Australia
7 Posts

Posted - Nov 26 2016 :  03:55:00 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Sorry. I meamt to add that there were many people there.
So I'm not sure if I was getting their energy. When I got to
To the car I stopped shaking
Go to Top of Page

JR8036

USA
281 Posts

Posted - Nov 26 2016 :  09:54:44 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
You are probably not feeling well because your body is not used to all the changes. Just give it time you will feel better after you give it some more time to recover and like the others have said do a lot of grounding. Like walking will help. It will get better you just have to give it time.

Keep in mind everything you are feeling is all you. Your body is changing you are not used to it yet.
Go to Top of Page

Charliedog

1625 Posts

Posted - Nov 27 2016 :  03:32:49 AM  Show Profile  Visit Charliedog's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Behumans,

It takes time, like JR mentioned. Take time to read some lessons.

Grounding is helping you with the shakiness. Take care.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.08 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000