New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

So-Hi

USA
481 Posts

Posted - Jun 21 2016 :  2:50:27 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Fake Yogi have you considered seeking a Chinese Acupuncturist concerning these emissions?

In different Tantric traditions which utilize the lower chakras there is a warning concerning ongoing emissions from the penis where a mans centers become so revved up and stimulated he continues to emit fluid placing his health in danger obviously a serious and unusual condition far worse than what you are describing.

Part of the teaching is that if a Tantric man finds himself with a penis that is constantly emitting fluid his consort is advised to stab him in the ass with a pin.

This disrupts the energy circuit that is permitting the loss of vitality.

Now you know why all the ladies in the pictures have large pins holding there hair in place.

Not joke.

I would recommend seeing a Chinese Acupuncturist you might be surprised by what acupuncture can do. I am certain they are well aware of the circuit that may need treatment to help you with your distressing condition.

As far as ED goes well it makes perfect sense if you are emitting so much then the penis will never have a desire to become erect.

Hope this bit of input is well received and of some use to you while considering your course of action to alleviate your suffering.

Good luck hope to read a good report from you that something worked.

Go to Top of Page

sunyata

USA
1507 Posts

Posted - Jun 21 2016 :  9:06:50 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
So-Hi~I won't be able to look at those pins the same again. Interesting-Thanks for sharing.

Edited by - sunyata on Jun 22 2016 07:55:30 AM
Go to Top of Page

So-Hi

USA
481 Posts

Posted - Jun 22 2016 :  08:01:13 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Aw don't let that bother ya little lady, a Cowboy wears a hog leg don't he? just tools of th" trade I'da Reckon M'am. Written with my best John Wayne impersonation. Yup not so good

quote:
Originally posted by sunyata

So-Hi~I won't be able to look at those pins the same again. Interesting-Thanks for sharing.

Edited by - So-Hi on Jun 22 2016 08:02:34 AM
Go to Top of Page

sunyata

USA
1507 Posts

Posted - Jun 22 2016 :  12:47:07 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by So-Hi

Aw don't let that bother ya little lady, a Cowboy wears a hog leg don't he? just tools of th" trade I'da Reckon M'am. Written with my best John Wayne impersonation. Yup not so good

quote:
Originally posted by sunyata

Spot on! You outdid JW.
Go to Top of Page

FakeYogi

India
100 Posts

Posted - Jun 23 2016 :  01:03:13 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
So-Hi
I'm already under Acupuncture treatment for E.D. and insomnia although it has so far done nothing. I don't think they will have acu points for nocturnal emission per-se. As per them the cause for nocturnal emission will be excessive Yang and/or Yin deficiency and I believe this is already addressed in the treatment for insomnia. My previous acupuncturist did poke about 3 needles at the very end of the tail bone although nothing worked for me.
Go to Top of Page

So-Hi

USA
481 Posts

Posted - Jun 23 2016 :  09:59:19 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Understood and assuming they do not know about the nocturnal emissions I think it is time to tell your acupuncture doctor about the nocturnal emissions, if you have not done so already and see if your treatment might need to be adjusted for this.

The treatment you are currently receiving without this condition being known to the one treating you may actually be making the situation worse.

There are two schools of Acupuncture that I am aware of.

Chinese & Japanese.

Were I in your position I would try both and if the current one is not helping then it is time to move on to another before just resigning oneself to suffering.

quote:
Originally posted by FakeYogi

So-Hi
I'm already under Acupuncture treatment for E.D. and insomnia although it has so far done nothing. I don't think they will have acu points for nocturnal emission per-se. As per them the cause for nocturnal emission will be excessive Yang and/or Yin deficiency and I believe this is already addressed in the treatment for insomnia. My previous acupuncturist did poke about 3 needles at the very end of the tail bone although nothing worked for me.

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000