Other Systems and Alternate Approaches
 rudraksha
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

forumasica

Croatia
3 Posts

Posted - May 26 2016 :  6:20:21 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Please, can anyone tell me - do you have experience of wearing rudraksha? whether it helps in finding love? Everybody says that rudraksha really helps.

Has anyone experience?

Charliedog

1625 Posts

Posted - May 28 2016 :  04:02:55 AM  Show Profile  Visit Charliedog's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Just do it, why not. I am wearing always rudraksha, feel full of , but don't know if this is because of the rudrakshabracelet.
Go to Top of Page

sunyata

USA
1507 Posts

Posted - May 30 2016 :  9:49:28 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by forumasica

Please, can anyone tell me - do you have experience of wearing rudraksha? whether it helps in finding love? Everybody says that rudraksha really helps.

Has anyone experience?

I wear them sometimes. It's said that Rudraksha is supposed to have a positive effect. I would wear them for inspiration. Twice daily practices will help find love in the inside and outside.
Then, wearing Rudrakasha will be a bonus and not the means to find love.

Edited by - sunyata on May 30 2016 9:51:52 PM
Go to Top of Page

Charliedog

1625 Posts

Posted - May 31 2016 :  03:08:19 AM  Show Profile  Visit Charliedog's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi forumasica,
Maybe I was a bit short in my reply, Sunyata inspired me to share more. She is right, the practice of yoga and meditation comes first, this will open us up to find the incredible love every human being is looking for.

However during this spiritual journey sometimes we can feel vulnerable or alone. If we choose to wear an amulet like rudraksha or gemstones for instance this can give us some support. Every time we see or feel this amulet, it reminds us to that what we are looking for.

The intension of wearing rudraksha or 'tears of shiva' is of great importance.
Go to Top of Page

sunyata

USA
1507 Posts

Posted - May 31 2016 :  2:34:35 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Charliedog

Hi forumasica,

However during this spiritual journey sometimes we can feel vulnerable or alone. If we choose to wear an amulet like rudraksha or gemstones for instance this can give us some support. Every time we see or feel this amulet, it reminds us to that what we are looking for.

The intension of wearing rudraksha or 'tears of shiva' is of great importance.

Go to Top of Page

YogiCosmos

USA
30 Posts

Posted - Sep 16 2017 :  09:11:33 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
For me, yes. Wearing rudraksha mukhis from 2 - 17 has sped my life up considerably. I also feel sexual bliss when I wear them so they definitely cleanse the chakras within the spine. Pranayama certainly seems to activate them as well.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.03 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000