Kundalini Issues Not Related to the AYP System
 Bloating - Is it kundalini
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

vd007

USA
38 Posts

Posted - Apr 19 2016 :  4:36:51 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
I experience bloating and belching after meals and its particularyly severe if I have meditated in the early morning. I also fill awful after meals. My hearbeat races after meals and it does not matter what kind of meal I have eaten. Salad, paleo, vegetarian or non vegetarian food all have the same impact. I have reserched a lot but have not found any cure. This has been going on for years now.

Any help in this regard will be greatly appreciated.

lalow33

USA
966 Posts

Posted - Apr 19 2016 :  4:59:51 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Yes, me too. I'm okay in the evenings but mornings and afternoons, I can not find a food that doesn't both me.
Go to Top of Page

BlueRaincoat

United Kingdom
1730 Posts

Posted - Apr 20 2016 :  11:08:08 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
It's a sign of purification at manipura chackra. It might help to read Lesson 51 if you haven't already.

Have you tried any asanas that compress the belly? There is one done lying on your back, hugging your knees (can't remember its name).
Go to Top of Page

jean

Germany
107 Posts

Posted - Apr 20 2016 :  2:23:12 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I tried a few things. Stuff that helps me is medicinal clay(Luvos), L-Glutamine, probiotics, bromelain and papain enzymes.

Edit: Totally forgot the most important one which is for me Tumeric :)

Edited by - jean on Apr 20 2016 2:57:33 PM
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000