New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 4

anonymous05

USA
59 Posts

Posted - Apr 17 2016 :  8:42:14 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Hi guys

I signed up for apples, but couldn't post this here, as I did not get the activation code. Username :anonymous06, Bodhi tree if you see this message, can you please check on that.
Posting this here now.
Please help. I had a kundalini awakening yesterday. Had no idea about how it works, I was doing true meditation by Adyashanti. In a few sittings I did just a few spinal breaths to start off. May be that triggered the kundalini awakening. I don't know , I was put in kechari stage 1 automatically since I started meditating even when not doing spinal breath and after a few weeks the tongue rolled back to the soft palate though it was not long enough to reach that spot, this happened during the awakening as well but it did not touch the spot even if it tried to get there.
The first time shakti came up and then both shiva and shakti came down and then shiva went up.
Since then I think it is sakthi that is going up every time, though I am not very sure.
Can you guys please tell me the symptoms if sakthi has to go up every time to the crown.
If that is really happening, would it help to do spinal breathing after the awakening.
Should I also do meditation now. Please advise soon.

Edited by - anonymous05 on Apr 17 2016 8:50:34 PM

lalow33

USA
966 Posts

Posted - Apr 17 2016 :  9:16:47 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I'm would love to help, but I don't understand your post. You asked for Bodhi, so maybe he can understand it?

An early crown awakening can be managed. You are in the right place.
Go to Top of Page

anonymous05

USA
59 Posts

Posted - Apr 17 2016 :  9:24:11 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by lalow33

I'm would love to help, but I don't understand your post. You asked for Bodhi, so maybe he can understand it?

An early crown awakening can be managed. You are in the right place.

Please tell me how, I am getting nervous as I live by myself.
I meant aypplus and not apples.

Edited by - anonymous05 on Apr 17 2016 9:26:47 PM
Go to Top of Page

sunyata

USA
1508 Posts

Posted - Apr 17 2016 :  9:31:56 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi anonymous05,

First try to calm down. It's going to be okay. If you are feeling unstable, self pace and ground. Others will be here to help soon.

Go to Top of Page

anonymous05

USA
59 Posts

Posted - Apr 17 2016 :  9:35:33 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by sunyata

Hi anonymous05,

First try to calm down. It's going to be okay. If you are feeling unstable, self pace and ground. Others will be here to help soon.

I am grounding, but not sure how to self pace.
Go to Top of Page

sunyata

USA
1508 Posts

Posted - Apr 17 2016 :  9:40:01 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Self pace in your situation would be no practice. Whatever emotion is coming up let it pass through you. Once you feel stable, you can add your practice slowly.

Go to Top of Page

anonymous05

USA
59 Posts

Posted - Apr 17 2016 :  9:47:00 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by anonymous05

quote:
Originally posted by sunyata

Hi anonymous05,

I am grounding, but not sure how to self pace. Also would it help to eat fish, garlic, onion etc to ground it.

Go to Top of Page

sunyata

USA
1508 Posts

Posted - Apr 17 2016 :  9:55:35 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Don't do any type of spiritual practices until you feel stable. Yes, meat, fish are grounding. Walks, going out in nature, walking barefoot, laying down on grass, are some other grounding activities.Normal day to day activities are all grounding.
Go to Top of Page

lalow33

USA
966 Posts

Posted - Apr 17 2016 :  10:44:09 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I don't understand your Shiva and Shakti terms. What happened? Did you go out of the crown?
Go to Top of Page

anonymous05

USA
59 Posts

Posted - Apr 18 2016 :  12:52:21 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:

I don't understand your Shiva and Shakti terms. What happened? Did you go out of the crown?

The yin and the yang. Yes, I think it came out of the crown. Can you please let me know what I can do about it.
Go to Top of Page

anonymous05

USA
59 Posts

Posted - Apr 18 2016 :  12:57:27 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:

The yin and the yang. Yes, I think it came out of the crown. Can you please let me know what I can do about it.
Go to Top of Page

anonymous05

USA
59 Posts

Posted - Apr 18 2016 :  12:58:53 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Can one of you please check with yoga I. I subscribed for supply's but didn't get the activation code. This is urgent. Please.
Go to Top of Page

anonymous05

USA
59 Posts

Posted - Apr 18 2016 :  12:59:49 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I meant yogani
Go to Top of Page

SeySorciere

Seychelles
1537 Posts

Posted - Apr 18 2016 :  01:42:44 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Dear Anonymous,

Chill! From what you just described, there is absolutely no need to panic . You are feeling an activated kundalini. Just roll with it (surrender) and like advised, stop all practices for a couple of days to regain stability and then you can proceed with more caution and better knowledge of your practices.

Sey
Go to Top of Page

Omsat

Belgium
267 Posts

Posted - Apr 18 2016 :  02:39:30 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:

If that is really happening, would it help to do spinal breathing after the awakening.

Hi anonymous05,

At this stage it would be best to be gently aware of what is happening, surrendering into your experience without further stimulating the nervous system.

A practice that helps to make you calm would be helpful for this. Spinal breathing and meditation may be part of this, if done very gently, but you'd have to be careful as to how you practice.

So, the advice of Sey and sunyata to back off from practices for a while and ground may indeed be the best. If you can, spend as much time as possible walking in nature and start your day with vigorous sports activities.

Go to Top of Page

anonymous05

USA
59 Posts

Posted - Apr 18 2016 :  03:30:44 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by SeySorciere

Dear Anonymous,

Chill! From what you just described, there is absolutely no need to panic . You are feeling an activated kundalini. Just roll with it (surrender) and like advised, stop all practices for a couple of days to regain stability and then you can proceed with more caution and better knowledge of your practices.

Sey

Thanks, Sey. Is this the case even if shiva came out of the crown. Someone asked me if that was my experience and the answer is yes.
The problem is my breathing completely stops for a min every few mins. Will ground as much as possible.
Go to Top of Page

anonymous05

USA
59 Posts

Posted - Apr 18 2016 :  03:35:02 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:

[quote]Originally posted by sunyata

Don't do any type of spiritual practices until you feel stable. Yes, meat, fish are grounding. Walks, going out in nature, walking barefoot, laying down on grass, are some other grounding activities.Normal day to day activities are all grounding.

Thanks, sunyata. I was panicking and thinking I need psychotherapy.
Go to Top of Page

anonymous05

USA
59 Posts

Posted - Apr 18 2016 :  03:39:47 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Omsat

quote:

Hi anonymous05,

At this stage it would be best to be gently aware of what is happening, surrendering into your experience without further stimulating the nervous system.

A practice that helps to make you calm would be helpful for this. Spinal breathing and meditation may be part of this, if done very gently, but you'd have to be careful as to how you practice.

So, the advice of Sey and sunyata to back off from practices for a while and ground may indeed be the best. If you can, spend as much time as possible walking in nature and start your day with vigorous sports activities.

Thanks, omsat. Someone whose kundalini was triggered by LSD said doing vigorous exercise increased the energy. Sorry to ask this, it is just. That I am way too nervous now.
Will sure try to chill as Sey suggested.

Edited by - anonymous05 on Apr 18 2016 04:40:46 AM
Go to Top of Page

anonymous05

USA
59 Posts

Posted - Apr 18 2016 :  03:49:20 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Someone suggested trying to bring it down by imaging the energy getting down and spreading in the ground . I did that now shakti is completely down and shiva is in the crown. What happens now. is this good or should I have left it as it is. Sorry again guys.
Go to Top of Page

anonymous05

USA
59 Posts

Posted - Apr 18 2016 :  04:20:40 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:

[quote]Originally posted by anonymous05

Someone suggested trying to bring it down by imaging the energy getting down and spreading in the ground . I did that now shakti is completely down and shiva is in the crown. What happens now. is this good or should I have left it as it is. Sorry again guys.

Shiva is at the nape of the neck. Did not mean to make them dormant, just ground them a little. Seriously disturbed. Now what happens.

Edited by - anonymous05 on Apr 18 2016 05:03:57 AM
Go to Top of Page

anonymous05

USA
59 Posts

Posted - Apr 18 2016 :  04:34:40 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Guys please respond. Should I go see a healer or something. Now I feel pressure in both sides of my neck and my breath stops every couple mins.
Go to Top of Page

anonymous05

USA
59 Posts

Posted - Apr 18 2016 :  04:38:41 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Now when I lie down there is activity in the crown chakra. I am terrified to lie down. This is my third day of not sleeping.
Go to Top of Page

anonymous05

USA
59 Posts

Posted - Apr 18 2016 :  04:50:33 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Is the awakening going to happen again. Is there something I can do about it this time or should I just surrender to it. Hoping for a response ASP. It is 2:00 AM where I am at, I have no where else to go ask.
Go to Top of Page

SeySorciere

Seychelles
1537 Posts

Posted - Apr 18 2016 :  05:09:35 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Dear Anonymous,

Focusing on the energy and what is happening with it, will trigger more activity and more fear. You need to distract yourself. But watching TV or any screen, or reading is not a good idea right now. I know you say it is late in the night. If possible - go take a walk, preferably bare-foot or go to where there is activity and people. Mingle.

All is good.

Sey
Go to Top of Page

BlueRaincoat

United Kingdom
1730 Posts

Posted - Apr 18 2016 :  05:27:22 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi anonymous05

You will get different views on how to deal with an awakening. Some will say 'surrender', some will say 'distract yourself' and 'ground'.
Whichever advice you take, don't worry - this is your energy. It will not harm you. You may feel some discomfort, but it will pass.

Since it's night time where you are, then it's time to rest. If you can't sleep, lie down in savasana and relax. Best not to tinker with the energy. Just let it be. You have nothing to fear.

All the best to you.

Edited by - BlueRaincoat on Apr 18 2016 05:58:18 AM
Go to Top of Page

anonymous05

USA
59 Posts

Posted - Apr 18 2016 :  05:57:58 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by BlueRaincoat

Hi anonymous05

You will get different views on how to deal with an awakening. Some will say 'surrender', some will say 'distract yourself' and 'ground'.
Whichever advice you take, don't worry - this is your energy. It will not harm you. You may feel some discomfort, but it will pass.

Since it's night time where you are, then it's time to rest. If you can't sleep, lay down in savasana and relax. Best not to tinker with the energy. Just let it be. You have nothing to fear.

All the best to you.

You won't believe when grounding, I was sitting and the shiva energy went to my leg. So they are unaligned , but kundalini awakening is happening again and so I am moving crazy and shiva and Shakthi are not aligned.
Now it is only 2:52 am. Is this something that a healer can try to fix. Is the spine going to heat up. Shakthi cannot find shiva so I am having crazy movements. The energy is very low as well, as I was asked to put copper bracelet in my hands to ground the energy. After which the awakening happened again while I had copper in my hands.
Do you think there is hope if I go to a healer. I am beyond desperate now.
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 4 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.09 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000