Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Forum FAQ | Search
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 AYPsite.org Forum
 Other Systems and Alternate Approaches
 Other versions of Spinal breathing, which is best?
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

So-Hi

USA
481 Posts

Posted - Mar 18 2016 :  11:52:16 AM  Show Profile  Get a Link to this Reply
I think it is good to keep it just the way it is nothing to be sorry about at all.

In fact lets add some more value to this discussion.

Pranayama is not the only way Kundalini or excess pranic release can be accomplished in an unprepared nervous system.

I really love you the way you are so sincere it is only awareness.

You know Awareness is EVERYTHING. True pranayama only happens when the prana has taken over the work of breathing until then what you have is prana focusing techniques but it is always Awareness that guides.

Things like spinal breathing are kind of like giving a person who can walk crutches until they figure out they can walk. But you know those crutches are very important and needed even after one realizes them for what they are.

It is so easy to move prana before purification, ah purification that is the ticket. Moving prana is the easy part so many ways to do it prematurely.

I assure you anything you do that leads to focusing stillness which is what happens when the mind focuses awareness will eventually lead to energetic happenings.

Awareness is huge. Concerning what Paravati is sharing, that is a bit different that person is sharing their life and how it is unfolding from them.

If a person takes up an idea to practice from the sharing of another it has to be considered perhaps it is their Karma unfolding and it is for them to do mistakes and all.

We simply can not know the intricate details of it all but when we know something from living it then it is a sin not to speak up is it not?

So you have lovingly shared, I have lovingly shared, Paravati has lovingly shared let God decide whom it is for no?

All 3 corners have been discussed. Kind of cool I think, this is the value of open dialogue.

quote:
Originally posted by Charliedog

Is that so So- Hi ? I am very sorry, I never heard of problems with hara, only strength and energy. It is not pranayama, only awareness.

I did not learn it from the internet, but from my teacher, which I see and know as a wise yogi, with much experience.

I will remove it ok, don't want to harm anyone. Maybe you can remove this too.
It was my reply on this quote from Parvati.
This is exactly the same, except the terminology.

quote:
It was imagined that the lower belly dan tien was breathing, in such a way that breath was visualized going specifically into the dan tien (not the lungs). Each inbreath going directly into the dan tien, and each outbreath exhaled through the dan tien. As there was no conscious intent about results, what spontaneously occurred was pretty cool. The inbreath brought nourishment, while the outbreath expelled impurities. Thus it felt like a cleansing and purification procedure. Really nice. Stress was expelled through the dan tien as well, which provided relief from a portion of tension accumulated in the past year. Has anyone heard of this before?

You are right let's stick with the lessons of Yogani here on the forums.

Go to Top of Page

parvati9

USA
587 Posts

Posted - Mar 18 2016 :  12:25:12 PM  Show Profile  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by So-Hi

Dear Charliedog this is very bad advice you have just given. Let me explain why.

If anyone attempts to follow this advice then you are courting disaster with premature kundalini awakening.

In Zen they call many of the things that people encounter with this practice Kensho it is also not uncommon for people to experience debilitating Spontaneous premature arousal of Kundalini.

If not full blown then partial, if not partial then too much pranic release which will damage the nadis and it will damage an unprepared body.

I know from having it happen; this exact practice. Not fun when you can't walk. Do not attempt this. Fair warning.

Charliedog these practices are meant to be done with the assistance of a master, they are also done in the context of a community and a culture that understands them. If you have issues without this you are going to wind up in the hospital or a psyche ward. I am not trying to be a jerk but this post has to be replied to very seriously.

This is a prime example of too much internet information and too little context. Stick with AYP, Yogani has not formulated these practices for sharing on the internet the way he has by accident.

Dear So-Hi

With respect, Charliedog was replying to my inquiry. Imo it was offered as clarification, and not so much advice. The first comment she made implied a similarity in her hara breathing practice and my LDT practice. If either practice can prematurely awaken kundalini, then it is duly noted. However, you didn't address the explicit statement that my LDT practice, which appears to be virtually identical to Charliedog's hara practice, could possibly benefit energy anomalies, or imbalances, at the crown. (Which you said that you've been coping with for years, Lalow said one year, and according to LaLow's description - a vacuum - sounds as though the both of you have experienced similar energy imbalances at the crown.) From the above post it is concluded that you do not agree about the benefits that might be derived from my LDT practice in terms of balancing or mitigating your crown issues. I don't really know why, but will of course understand if you'd prefer to discontinue the conversation. Your opinion is always valued and respected

love
parvati

Go to Top of Page

Charliedog

1625 Posts

Posted - Mar 18 2016 :  12:42:02 PM  Show Profile  Visit Charliedog's Homepage  Get a Link to this Reply
You know So-Hi, and I said this before, it was my visit to a manual/fysio therapist once that blew my kundalini, but it is not because what he did to me.

It just happend. I never blamed him for that, it was my own unbalance, and probably time for it.

It was life changing and however there was chaos in me at the start, I am grateful that it happened. In fact my life before that moment was a 'keeping up the masks'.

With 'hara' I can only say, I use it for some 10 yrs, it gives me energy and strength, stability and clarity. (warning, no advise, not AYP)

Awareness is everything, everything happens in Awareness.

Edited by - Charliedog on Mar 18 2016 1:04:30 PM
Go to Top of Page

parvati9

USA
587 Posts

Posted - Mar 18 2016 :  6:15:15 PM  Show Profile  Get a Link to this Reply
A Few Words on the Benefit of Sharing Personal Kundalini Experiences ...

There are so many spontaneous kundalini awakenings now, with probably most of these people needing a great deal of helpful guidance with their energetic transformation. Since discovering the weird energy happenings were k awakening, I've held fast to the opinion that we need more people telling of their k experiences. Personal experiences are the best source of accurate information imo. But it is no surprise that most people will reveal little, if anything, about their k awakening. Hardly anyone will be inclined to share if they are confused, in pain, and/or collapsed in a heap on the floor.

We really need to become acquainted with the various routines, practices, techniques, disciplines, exercises, strategies and attitudes that are working for people, and the specific context within which they are found to be effective. We need to inform ourselves about options, as many as possible. That people experiencing k awakening be acquainted with grounding techniques and principles - is obviously essential. And perhaps 50% or more of those with k awakening, don't know anything about grounding or the necessity of applying grounding practices to ease their discomfort. This isn't rocket science, but it isn't exactly common knowledge either. It can only be hoped that the prevailing state of affairs is being rectified as more and more people are willing to overcome reticence in reporting their k experience.

For myself, mantra meditation simply cannot be done as an extended routine, because it causes an extremely distressing type of overload, almost immediately. With The Presence Process, which does indeed incorporate a mantra, various and sundry modifications were tried .. Finally ended up using abbreviated forms of the mantra only to prevent falling asleep while meditating (once or twice per session, which had to be endured for the 10 week course, but no longer). Experience here is most mantras shock the nervous system to such an extent that it makes me want to scream. Yet no problem at all is encountered with my breath meditation routine, often two hours daily. The reason this is brought up is to demonstrate the wide range of practitioners and their personal sensitivities. What is very nice for one, may be torture for another. However, the more information we can amass and collate into a knowledge base, regarding direct experience, the better for the majority of those experiencing distress, pain, and/or dysfunctionality during k awakening.

My personal k ordeal involved energy stuck in the sacral chakra for about two years. It wasn't a pleasant experience. Somewhere in third year, energy began to rise. Of course it was a relief, but by that time my whole body was more or less numb from the intensity and surges, and completely fed up with the runaway ecstasy. It became the new normal. The sacral chakra, the one that previously caused so much unpleasantness, is the one probably being used now with my LDT practice. It is believed here that a smooth crown opening is worth (just about) anything one may have to do to increase the possibility of that being the case. Nevertheless each one will have to decide for themselves those practices which are likely to be most effective and attuned to their own constitution and prior experience.

K awakening takes as long as it takes, and undoubtedly no one knows how long that will be for them personally. We can kinda mess it up at any stage on the path, but it seems that the beginning where k first awakens and the end where the crown opens are perhaps the two most critical phases. At the beginning, we have to adjust to the increased voltage coursing through our bodies. At the end, we have to be extremely careful to avoid overstimulation of the crown. No matter how we look at it, k awakening will mandate our undivided attention, and perhaps moving way beyond our comfort zone. We need all the help we can get, especially more people willing to report their k experience.

love
parvati

Edited by - parvati9 on Mar 18 2016 7:26:17 PM
Go to Top of Page

Dogboy

USA
2207 Posts

Posted - Mar 18 2016 :  9:20:35 PM  Show Profile  Get a Link to this Reply
Well stated, Parvati. I have not had a k experience (this is my sharing) and not striving one way or another, but as someone arousing prana, it is appreciated to have exposure to what could happen. Open source is what got me on the meditation mat.
Go to Top of Page

Charliedog

1625 Posts

Posted - Mar 19 2016 :  06:04:14 AM  Show Profile  Visit Charliedog's Homepage  Get a Link to this Reply
Thank you Parvati

For who would like to share a personal awakening story maybe you can start a new topic in kundalini issues. This will be more visible for those who are interested. Just a thought.

Edited by - Charliedog on Mar 19 2016 06:32:15 AM
Go to Top of Page

So-Hi

USA
481 Posts

Posted - Mar 19 2016 :  08:36:31 AM  Show Profile  Get a Link to this Reply
Dear Paravati,

To be clear I have not been coping with Crown activity for years when you use the word coping that indicates there is something that is a challenge or perhaps a less than positive aspect to it.

In a way it reads as a polarized statement almost like someone saying coping with the loss of a loved one or a disease.

To be perfectly clear in my life there has been no coping with the crown. When Kechari Mudra came on it's own at the very beginning that indeed did involve the crown and for quite some time I had to learn to cope with that.

Afterwards it was just a matter of learning and becoming comfortable in the crown and I lived there primarily for years. During this time though it became clearly obvious the work of the purification of the lower 6 Chakras had not been completed so I came back down out of living in the crown to work the purification out.

It is like leaving home to go to work when I am done I will drive back home up into the crown.

Living in the crown when you are properly taught how is not something you have to cope with. Your days of coping are over in fact and if you want to live here like a pure witness in bliss then go ahead but you will return if your purification has not been completed.

Now concerning Hara techniques they are very powerful and if it has come to you to do them as a process of your own spiritual unfolding then you know better than I if there is a benefit found.

My communication with Charliedog was not meant in the context of your practice in fact it was targeted to Charliedog as the one who wrote instruction in the way of continuing the conversation since it was her instruction and comparative analysis to your own doings. The reason is others will read it and may try it, those to whom it has not come to on it's own to practice may be at risk, you may be at risk, I really do not know.

What I do know is it can lead to trouble, it did for me many years ago, so if it is possible for me and so many Japanese people you can read about who have practiced techniques like this then I rather think it can happen with others as well.
Go to Top of Page

parvati9

USA
587 Posts

Posted - Mar 19 2016 :  11:40:14 AM  Show Profile  Get a Link to this Reply
Dogboy and Charliedog thank you for the comments

love
parvati
Go to Top of Page

parvati9

USA
587 Posts

Posted - Mar 19 2016 :  1:42:35 PM  Show Profile  Get a Link to this Reply
Concern about conflicting, yet highly appreciated, viewpoints ... if possible there would be gratitude here for any clarification offered ...
Due to caution from several sources, because of personal oversensitivity, there's cause for concern. From Lalow's post (quote below), it can be reasonably inferred that the 'vacuum suction effect' is super distressing, possibly dangerous and/or dysfunctional crown experience. It is believed that her intent was rather extreme caution and that she intended that warning be taken seriously. Although in her next post, it sounds like she is dealing well with it. So-Hi is presently experiencing an effect similar to Lalow's for years and he appears to have made a fine adjustment, although how that was accomplished is unknown here.

On the other hand, So-Hi gives very serious warning regarding Charliedog's hara practice (which appears more or less same as the LDT practice I was led to do), making the practice sound very risky ... perhaps dangerous and/or dysfunctional experience. As with Lalow's warning ... it is believed that his intent was extreme caution and that he intended the warning be taken seriously. While Charliedog and myself regard this hara/ LDT practice as beneficial. From my point of view, it would be helpful to know some of the details of the practice that caused So-Hi's distress. This is all very puzzling, and frankly I don't know how to reconcile the opposing viewpoints. Different strokes for different folks I guess. Personal testimonies regarding direct experience are not to be lightly dismissed imo. However it is also understood and accepted when people can only give so much information, whatever is freely offered is appreciated. If some new people are moved to weigh in (Dogboy? Sunyata?) that may be helpful. Lalow's post below, from March 14, was in response to mine. (On approx March 11, the OP's central channel technique was again tried, this time for less than a minute, after giving the practice a 3 month rest.)

quote:
Originally posted by lalow33

Hi pavrati,

Crown breathing, even if it's down will activate the crown. If it's not already opening or needs some balancing, I'm going to add my caution to this thread.

You've been through a lot! If breath meditation is stable, stick with it. Be cautious with this practice. Pretty please.

The crown can become a constant supercharged vacuum on your head if you are not careful and very, very grounded.

On March 15 So-Hi posted, in regards to Lalow's above comment:
"Lalow33 has something to say about the vacuum effect and if she would speak more on it I would read with interest what she has to say as I too have known that effect and not just for short durations but years at a time.

In fact it is with me right while typing this now but it has long since ceased to be of any concern."

On March 15 Lalow responded: "The crown suction can make you kooky.

Yes, So-hi, it was more than a year. It's hard to really listen to someone when they are talking when you are being vacuumed out of your body. Or function in a reasonable way. But what happens is what happens and you deal with it."

Would like to sort out the confusion but probably just have to live with it, oh well.

love
parvati

Edited by - parvati9 on Mar 19 2016 2:10:01 PM
Go to Top of Page

parvati9

USA
587 Posts

Posted - Mar 19 2016 :  1:55:13 PM  Show Profile  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by So-Hi

Dear Paravati,

To be clear I have not been coping with Crown activity for years when you use the word coping that indicates there is something that is a challenge or perhaps a less than positive aspect to it.

In a way it reads as a polarized statement almost like someone saying coping with the loss of a loved one or a disease.

To be perfectly clear in my life there has been no coping with the crown. When Kechari Mudra came on it's own at the very beginning that indeed did involve the crown and for quite some time I had to learn to cope with that.

Afterwards it was just a matter of learning and becoming comfortable in the crown and I lived there primarily for years. During this time though it became clearly obvious the work of the purification of the lower 6 Chakras had not been completed so I came back down out of living in the crown to work the purification out.

It is like leaving home to go to work when I am done I will drive back home up into the crown.

Living in the crown when you are properly taught how is not something you have to cope with. Your days of coping are over in fact and if you want to live here like a pure witness in bliss then go ahead but you will return if your purification has not been completed.

Now concerning Hara techniques they are very powerful and if it has come to you to do them as a process of your own spiritual unfolding then you know better than I if there is a benefit found.

My communication with Charliedog was not meant in the context of your practice in fact it was targeted to Charliedog as the one who wrote instruction in the way of continuing the conversation since it was her instruction and comparative analysis to your own doings. The reason is others will read it and may try it, those to whom it has not come to on it's own to practice may be at risk, you may be at risk, I really do not know.

What I do know is it can lead to trouble, it did for me many years ago, so if it is possible for me and so many Japanese people you can read about who have practiced techniques like this then I rather think it can happen with others as well.

Yes dear So-Hi, the bolded part is my concern, and thank you for the post

love
parvati
Go to Top of Page

lalow33

USA
966 Posts

Posted - Mar 19 2016 :  4:32:03 PM  Show Profile  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi parvarti,

All I know is the crown loves attention, any type of attention, down or up breathing. If what you are doing works for you, then go for it. I know from experience that you can just move your blocks around. If you can be really light( not just with the time) and just lightly skip over an area where your awareness can't really go right now, then you should be okay. I'm talking light like akasha( whatever that means). Lightest of light.
Go to Top of Page

parvati9

USA
587 Posts

Posted - Mar 19 2016 :  8:56:31 PM  Show Profile  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:

Hi parvarti,

All I know is the crown loves attention, any type of attention, down or up breathing. If what you are doing works for you, then go for it. I know from experience that you can just move your blocks around. If you can be really light( not just with the time) and just lightly skip over an area where your awareness can't really go right now, then you should be okay. I'm talking light like akasha( whatever that means). Lightest of light.

Thanks Lalow. Two distinct practices are being discussed. You're referring to the crown practice. At this point I'm more concerned about the other one, the hara/ dan tien practice. Although I did want to find out why you've stressed to be careful while So-Hi apparently does not. (Regardless of inability to reconcile your two approaches, the vacuum suction thing is an effect most rational people would choose to avoid, including me.) Instead So-Hi says be very careful with the hara/ dan tien practice, while both Charliedog and I are having good results with it (so far).

When you say "the crown loves attention" ... this is finally starting to make sense now. There is fair degree of certainty that many recreational drugs stimulate the crown, that is my experience. In the past there was strong attraction to drugs, and the draw from this crown practice is oddly similar. The specific term Yogani uses is seductive, and that word resonates. Don't know if the crown practice is working or not, but in my case the effect is triggering drug memories, therefore self pacing required. But regarding the dan tien practice, it feels safe. Am inclined to think So-Hi's warning is mainly in regards to premature k awakening. As my body is very well adjusted to the high voltage of k, the practice doesn't seem to be posing a danger to me. Unless persuaded otherwise I plan to continue doing it, while remaining alert for overload symptoms. As for safety of the central channel practice, who knows. I'm listening when you say be very cautious

love
parvati
Go to Top of Page

lalow33

USA
966 Posts

Posted - Mar 19 2016 :  9:49:30 PM  Show Profile  Get a Link to this Reply
Is the hara breathing crown down? I think So-Hi is giving the same advice as I am if it's crown down to lower belly. Please understand Charliedog is having witness and unity experiences. It could be be fabulous at that stage. What I've read on the board is that you are very sensitive. Well, me too. Not saying we are the same, I'm sure we have different obstructions. I just read that you were balanced with breath meditation then read that you added a pranayama involving the crown, so I just had to put my 2 cents in. I'll bow out now.... best of luck.
Go to Top of Page

Charliedog

1625 Posts

Posted - Mar 20 2016 :  04:16:56 AM  Show Profile  Visit Charliedog's Homepage  Get a Link to this Reply
Wondering if I had used the word lower belly instead of 'hara and martial arts Japan' this became the conversation it is now.

Because I would like to have it clear for everyone this reply. This is no advice to follow, just an explanation of my own experience.

Hara has nothing to do with the crown or spinal breathing. (except these are all parts of the whole)

Hara is the middle point of the human body.

Focus/attention/awareness in Hara/lower belly means be-ing there, not thinking about it.

Breathing will be in the case of focus/attention/awareness in hara/lower belly. This gives one strength, core stability, clarity and energy.

One example in which I noticed how valuable it is TO ME.

Some years ago I was on a retreat, it was in a beautiful area, so there was a long hiking in the afternoon. I did not bring my walking shoes and it was uneven soil. It was a very long walk.....I became tired, my feet hurt, I noticed this voice in my head, sore feet, tired, OMG I have to walk for more then an hour etc.

Then I heard the voice of my yoga teacher (inside) , bring your awareness in hara, so I did. I could keep it there, was walking from the middle point of this body, and it was a huge difference, I had could walk for hours more, there was no tiredness, my speed increased. I was strong and left everyone behind.

Hope this is clear, nothing secret, sectarian etc.

Edit to Parvati your awareness was in dan-tien/hara/lower belly that's why it felt so good and cleansing to clarity. Hope this helps.

Edited by - Charliedog on Mar 20 2016 04:54:18 AM
Go to Top of Page

So-Hi

USA
481 Posts

Posted - Mar 20 2016 :  10:33:41 AM  Show Profile  Get a Link to this Reply
Dear Parvati, the conflict is only apparent not real.

When it comes to practices no two people are going to have the same experience it greatly depends on where you are at when you take up the practices or when they come to you.

That is the answer.

Some people will have trouble with what Charliedog has shared no matter if you remove the word martial arts from it or call it punkflamingograpejellypopcorn.

If it is for you to do then you know and you do this thing, it is just that simple. When it is not for you to do you will stop.

Some people are going to have problems in the crown. As with reports of Hara issues so there are reports here too.

Neither can be used as blanket statements of certainty in all cases.

There will be certain things experienced that are commonalities such as vacuum feeling at the crown some are very comfortable with it like myself and the only reason I do not entertain it all the time is that if I go along with it I will be operating with my conscience awareness from even higher places than the 7th center but these places are not really appropriate to live from until you have finished up purification in the lower centers and we are here right now which is the point of this incarnation in the first place.

In plain English we are here to be here now not adorning some other dimension of being while being here.

In time it will become inevitable and you will not have a choice, you absolutely will be adorning other dimensions and be aware of doing so while being fully engaged here now.

Becoming incapacitated while here is a sure sign you are not ready for the crown and beyond, but it is also a good sign that you are becoming so. The crown could care less if you give it attention or not it is just a gateway that is all, it may be the highest of human dimension experience but it is the lowest of another.

This feeling of seductive allure is due to the fact that the soul adorns many realms all at once and this is the portal to unification with he higher dimensions of our being which we have yet to mature into fully, being here is part of that process of maturation so yes the desire to be whole is seductive this is what draws us to take up our cushion and sit.

It is also how you will exit when you die. So a portal and an airlock if you will.

AYP Practices lead to this in a gentle coordinated way, in time with purification you will absolutely be adorning these realms and this one at the same time to your ability to do so without being disoriented or not effectual being here also.

The end result is this will become more and more the case and at some point you will be more there than here and eventually you will not incarnate here at all.

You may certainly access these dimensions before you are ready and you will learn from doing so and you might get trauma also but you will still have to come back and be here now chopping wood and making fire. You have to get your chores done. :)

Yoga is the path to this, steady daily practice is the way. Finding the path is a life long occupation even when you have support because as you continue to grow and evolve the goal line keeps moving also.

The reason I say stick with AYP is because there is a support forum here to a lesser extent and to a greater extent on the PLUS Side of AYP.

For example I am not telling anyone how to do Crown based practices, how to go from Ajna to Sahasrar nor the 8th Chakra and above. The reason is simple I do not have the time to support others.

With AYP you get practices and support. This is important because if you run into difficulties there is someone in some cases many someones who will step in and lend a hand.

When you get off the base line of AYP and go into these long discussions about other systems and alternate approaches you are spinning your wheels but there is no real support because no one person has the time or the accumulated data like the AYP system has to help with the variables.

Yes there is a danger with what you are doing, no it is not always best to do what comes to you to practice. No I do not know if it will cause you problems.

Yes it is best to stick with a system that has support and the variables are pretty well ironed out. = AYP.

Hope this helps

Edited by - So-Hi on Mar 20 2016 11:16:24 AM
Go to Top of Page

parvati9

USA
587 Posts

Posted - Mar 20 2016 :  10:44:41 AM  Show Profile  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:

Is the hara breathing crown down? I think So-Hi is giving the same advice as I am if it's crown down to lower belly. Please understand Charliedog is having witness and unity experiences. It could be be fabulous at that stage. What I've read on the board is that you are very sensitive. Well, me too. Not saying we are the same, I'm sure we have different obstructions. I just read that you were balanced with breath meditation then read that you added a pranayama involving the crown, so I just had to put my 2 cents in. I'll bow out now.... best of luck.

Hi Lalow

No. The hara breathing is not crown down. It has nothing to do with the crown. The crown down practice has been stopped. I'm still doing the hara/ dan tien practice. Hope that clarifies.

love
parvati
Go to Top of Page

parvati9

USA
587 Posts

Posted - Mar 20 2016 :  10:59:43 AM  Show Profile  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Charliedog

Wondering if I had used the word lower belly instead of 'hara and martial arts Japan' this became the conversation it is now.

Because I would like to have it clear for everyone this reply. This is no advice to follow, just an explanation of my own experience.

Hara has nothing to do with the crown or spinal breathing. (except these are all parts of the whole)

Hara is the middle point of the human body.

Focus/attention/awareness in Hara/lower belly means be-ing there, not thinking about it.

Breathing will be in the case of focus/attention/awareness in hara/lower belly. This gives one strength, core stability, clarity and energy.

One example in which I noticed how valuable it is TO ME.

Some years ago I was on a retreat, it was in a beautiful area, so there was a long hiking in the afternoon. I did not bring my walking shoes and it was uneven soil. It was a very long walk.....I became tired, my feet hurt, I noticed this voice in my head, sore feet, tired, OMG I have to walk for more then an hour etc.

Then I heard the voice of my yoga teacher (inside) , bring your awareness in hara, so I did. I could keep it there, was walking from the middle point of this body, and it was a huge difference, I had could walk for hours more, there was no tiredness, my speed increased. I was strong and left everyone behind.

Hope this is clear, nothing secret, sectarian etc.

Edit to Parvati your awareness was in dan-tien/hara/lower belly that's why it felt so good and cleansing to clarity. Hope this helps.

Hi Charliedog

Yes! .. Your post makes me happy because we are attuned on this. It is exactly what I'm doing. Inner guru led me to it, advising that I needed the purification and grounding it would provide. I don't remember hearing of it before. However when first engaging the practice, it was so familiar and comforting. I'm certain it is an extremely ancient technique. When first starting with it, there was cellular memory from past lives. So far the results are very good: Balancing, grounding, purifying, strengthening. Thank you very much for the comment. Love you Charliedog

love
parvati

Edited by - parvati9 on Mar 20 2016 11:53:51 AM
Go to Top of Page

Charliedog

1625 Posts

Posted - Mar 20 2016 :  12:04:37 PM  Show Profile  Visit Charliedog's Homepage  Get a Link to this Reply
Go to Top of Page

lalow33

USA
966 Posts

Posted - Mar 21 2016 :  10:59:59 AM  Show Profile  Get a Link to this Reply
Wonderful, parvarti. If it works for you, I'm happy for you. I just got a little mixed up; I thought we were talking about crown down breathing practices.
Go to Top of Page

So-Hi

USA
481 Posts

Posted - Mar 22 2016 :  08:49:39 AM  Show Profile  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:

If you can be really light( not just with the time) and just lightly skip over an area where your awareness can't really go right now, then you should be okay. I'm talking light like akasha( whatever that means). Lightest of light.

HI Lalow33 This thing you have written here keeps coming to mind. Would you mind expanding on this some more, please?

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000