Kundalini Issues Not Related to the AYP System
 lot of hunger
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

raja

India
48 Posts

Posted - Sep 22 2015 :  2:38:56 PM  Show Profile  Visit raja's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Hi,

I am eating a lot, how much ever I eat, with half an hour I feel hungry and eat again. My body and stomach are normal, but my digestion
has increased to a great level.

I wont get sleep whole night due to hunger and will be forced to eat something in the morning 3 A.M.

Is this Kundalini Symptoms ?.

BlueRaincoat

United Kingdom
1730 Posts

Posted - Sep 25 2015 :  07:02:00 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi raja

I've been meaning to post on your thread for a few days. I hope you're still around to pick this up.

I have had a spike like that in my appetite. i didn't know it at the time, but I think it was kundalini. It settled down a lot (I don't get up at night to eat any more) although I am still on a heavier diet than I used to be. I had to give up being a vegetarian when it started and I'm still not back to a vegetarian diet (from time to time I eat chicken and fish).

These are a few things that helped me tone down my appetite:
- avoid stimulants like coffee and chocolate. Those seem to increase my metabolic rate and cause hunger shortly after consuming them.
- pay attention to glycemic index of the foods you are eating. Favour the ones with a low GI -avoid sugars and simple carbs.
- avoid fats made of small molecules (called short/medium chain fatty acids). The best know of these are coconut oil, palm oil and cocoa butter.
- step up your grounding activities. I find that it helps a lot to give my muscles a serious workout regularly. It seems the body wants to increase its metabolic rate and build muscle, strengthen bones etc. The food it craves is one side of it. The other seems to be the need for sustained physical activity. I have started a fitness programme with weights and I feel so much better for it. I feel more grounded than I've been in a long time.

You also need to consider self-pacing of course. What yoga practices are you doing these days?
Go to Top of Page

raja

India
48 Posts

Posted - Sep 28 2015 :  11:02:23 PM  Show Profile  Visit raja's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi BlueRaincoat,

Thanks! for the response. M happy my K is activated. I practice Chakra sadhana from Bihar school of yoga publishers
Go to Top of Page

AYPforum

351 Posts

Posted - Sep 28 2015 :  11:18:56 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Moderator note: Topic moved for better placement
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000