AYPsite.org Forum
 Kundalini Issues Not Related to the AYP System
 Chakra activating?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

microcosm

102 Posts

Posted - Sep 19 2015 :  02:43:38 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Yesterday I experienced something new.

Imagine a straight line piercing the middle of your chest. It enters via center of the chest and leaves via a point on the spine. I felt a burning/warm sensation in these two points, when I was reading an article about opening chakras. I guess reading about a technique was sufficient to "apply" it, in my case. The technique described imagining a flower bud that radiates light when opening in a chakra.

I didn't follow through with the technique, because of "burning" quality of the feeling. It wasn't unpleasant, but not pleasant either.

I also feel pressure, tingling in a point between the eyebrows.

I think these feelings indicate chakra activation. What do you think? Should I work on opening the heart and third eye?

Edited by - AYPforum on Sep 19 2015 03:04:55 AM

AYPforum

351 Posts

Posted - Sep 19 2015 :  03:04:55 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Moderator note: Topic moved for better placement
Go to Top of Page

Christi

United Kingdom
4379 Posts

Posted - Sep 19 2015 :  3:34:38 PM  Show Profile  Visit Christi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Microcosm,

Yes, these experiences are signs that your heart chakra and third eye are beginning to open. Working with individual chakras, on a fairly random basis though is something that I would not recommend that you do. You could end up having a lot of difficulties further down the line.

What I would recommend, is that you begin reading at the start of the main lessons here and follow the guidance given. The lessons will instruct you on how to develop a meditation practice, if you do not have one already and how to add on Spinal Breathing Pranayama. Spinal Breathing is a safe and effective practice which will lead to the activation and purification of all your chakras in the correct sequence.

Christi
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000