Other Systems and Alternate Approaches
 Shambala / maitreya meditation
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

SeySorciere

Seychelles
1532 Posts

Posted - Jul 17 2015 :  05:57:09 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
I recently got the chance to sit under a shambala head pyramid to meditate as per this tradition. They have a lot of very beautiful /fancy looking gadgets and jewellery to help with energy harness and healing. Has anyone tried that? I'm afraid I was disappointed to feel absolutely nothing. Anyone got positive results from that?

Sey

BlueRaincoat

United Kingdom
1730 Posts

Posted - Jul 17 2015 :  10:19:42 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Ah, expectations, expectations...

quote:
Originally posted by SeySorciere
They have a lot of very beautiful /fancy looking gadgets and jewellery to help with energy harness and healing.

I've never experienced a shambala head pyramid, but I have noticed on several occasions in the past that fancy-looking doesn't do much for me either. For instance, I remember once looking at a Indian guru speaking in very luxurious surroundings and I had a distinct impression I would focus on his speech much better had I not been distracted by the gilded chairs (how many Indian children could he have fed or sent to school with the money he spent on those chairs?)

Sorry if I'm slightly off the point.

Edited by - BlueRaincoat on Jul 17 2015 10:52:07 AM
Go to Top of Page

So-Hi

USA
481 Posts

Posted - Jul 17 2015 :  10:39:00 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Something similar back in the 1980's had a friend who constructed a pyramid out of Copper the whole affair was close to 4 feet tall. This included all three dimensions all 4 sides and the base. It was placed on a wooden deck outside.

From this he hung a Large Quartz crystal and under it a large glass water jug the kind we used to use in water coolers back in those days sometimes it was just water other times it was sun brewed Lipton tea.

Just tea bags dangeling nothing else.

There was a remarkable amount of Prana or some other energy present in the liquid for those sensitive to energy it was quite a treat even those not sensitive would remark on how good and clean the water was or how delicious the iced tea made from it.

Not really the same thing but along those lines so thought it might be worthy of sharing.
Go to Top of Page

SeySorciere

Seychelles
1532 Posts

Posted - Jul 20 2015 :  03:20:34 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
@Blueraincoat

hee, hee, hee

Sey
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.03 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000