Other Systems and Alternate Approaches
 Psychic Crystals, Gems, Stones
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

greymatter

USA
28 Posts

Posted - Mar 13 2015 :  1:40:41 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Hey all,

I was wondering if anyone has any experience using special stones and crystals to enhance their practices. Apparently, each type of psychic crystal or gemstone affects a certain chakra by resonating with its vibrational energy.

For a few months I've carried around a small blue kyanite crystal in my pocket.

http://www.mineralminers.com/images...crystals.jpg

Hypothetically, this kyanite crystal "brings the chakras into alignment" which results in better grounding as well as more spiritual honesty. In particular, blue kyanite facilitates communication with other people and possibly spirits. Its good for lucid dreaming and protection from nightmares.

I don't know if kyanite has affected my practices. The reason I got it is because I used to experience sleep paralysis whenever I fell asleep flat on my back. Sleep pralysis is where your mind wakes up, but not your body. Usually I see dark shadow people when it happens, or it feels like someone is holding me down. For years I slept on my side. Now I go to bed with kyanite under my pillow and have slept on my back more often, without any paralysis.

The result of laying on my back at night has been a complete reduction in shoulder tension. My kundalini has been popping my back shoulders and chest non stop for weeks. My neck has gone from sticking out forward to being upright. As a result I feel lighter and less self conscious when talking to people.

So its got me thinking that with all the meditation and kundalini, maybe there is something to having a physical stone to at least represent my intention, if not actively alter my aura or whatever.

Having a kyanite to improve communication and sleep feels personal. At some point I might try other stones as I change my focus. When I want love I might try a ruby. When I want abundance, I might try an emerald. These stones at minimum are a constant reminder of my bahkti.

Kyanite is also beautiful to look at. Before polishing, kyanite looks like kundalini itself. The way its shards lead into one another reminds me of something that wants to move.

Lots of stones have great potential, but I recommend Blue Kyanite to people who have never used stones before. They can be found online or at special stores for about 5$. Does anyone else carry stones around?

Dogboy

USA
2202 Posts

Posted - Mar 13 2015 :  3:10:45 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I think you're on to something by having a physical representation of an intention, a talisman. Even if this turns out to be a placebo effect, it's hard to argue with results, right? By allowing openness you become open.

I was born in the year of the dog, and I am an Earth Dog, based on the cycle. I live on earth dominated by granite, and find great pleasure and peace balancing the granite into sculptural forms in my yard. By investing my attention and labor into the project, the stones become animate beings guarding their homeland, and mine, and my life is richer because of it.

Edit: wording

Edited by - Dogboy on Mar 13 2015 5:32:08 PM
Go to Top of Page

alecpeace

USA
95 Posts

Posted - Jul 26 2015 :  09:51:55 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi grey and dogboy,

Are you referring to crystals that you hold in your auric field during meditation? or just have with you throughout the day?

In any case they need to be cleared, programmed and charged and there are many ways to do each one of those things, but your crystals take a few days to "tune in" to your vibrations and then it's a slow, gradual process of Human Energy System adjustment to bring in the effects you programmed the crystal for. Miracles don't happen overnight.

So lets say you take a crystal with stress reduction properties and program it for stress reduction and wear it around your chest as a pendant. It will take several days for it to atune to your energy system, then the bond is established and it will start going to work as needed based on it's programming that you put in, considering of course you've cleared it that day and charged it. Anyhow, like all things the more you think about it and demand it to reduce your stress, lol, the less it will do so. Just put it on and forget it's there, let it work in the background. If your psychic abilities are developed enough you can communicate with your crystals since they're living beings with a limited, basic consciousness.

I don't know if any of this is new to you, but my 2c.

Edited by - alecpeace on Jul 26 2015 09:54:30 AM
Go to Top of Page

Dogboy

USA
2202 Posts

Posted - Jul 26 2015 :  2:07:22 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Not me. I'm just attracted to animating rocks
Go to Top of Page

greymatter

USA
28 Posts

Posted - Jul 27 2015 :  2:03:35 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hello Alecpeace,

I've been working in the forest, backpacking for multiple days. Its easy to lose track of things out there. For example, roughly the same hour you responded to this thread,my blue kyanite stone went missing!

As you describe, I've allowed the stone to be within my auric field without making expectations or demands. I don't know any cleaning or charging procedures but I read that blue kyanite doesn't require that as one of its unique properties. I don't know if it has had any affect on me except as a reminder to take responsibility for my own inhibitions.

Do you have anything to recommend as far as new stones or new affinities with stones?

Thank you for the reply.
Go to Top of Page

alecpeace

USA
95 Posts

Posted - Jul 28 2015 :  02:12:34 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by greymatter

Hello Alecpeace,

I've been working in the forest, backpacking for multiple days. Its easy to lose track of things out there. For example, roughly the same hour you responded to this thread,my blue kyanite stone went missing!

As you describe, I've allowed the stone to be within my auric field without making expectations or demands. I don't know any cleaning or charging procedures but I read that blue kyanite doesn't require that as one of its unique properties. I don't know if it has had any affect on me except as a reminder to take responsibility for my own inhibitions.

Do you have anything to recommend as far as new stones or new affinities with stones?

Thank you for the reply.

Sorry to see your stone went missing. You know they part with you when they feel it's not a good fit since they feel your aura better than you do. Maybe its for the best.

I can recommend a great book called "Book of Stones" by Robert Simmons which goes into detail on each stone and in the back has a section where you can look up a stone based on physical ailment, or emotional/psychological need. There's literally hundreds of stones out there and they each work completely differently. I got this book and use it as a reference quit a bit. It also has "affirmations" for each stone that can be used to program the stones too.

To program the stones, wash them under running water while keeping the intent in your mind that you're trying to de-program the stone of any old programming.

To program the stone, hold it between your hands, try to mentally connect to it. Just close your eyes and feel the stone between your hands and in your mind. That will happen different for each person. But the stone will over a few minutes "connect" with you even if you barely sense energy. You might getting a sensation of lightness, heaviness, fast vibration, slow vibration, etc. Then say the program with focus, clarity and intent behind it. Intent is important, put some energy into that, like you mean it. You can say the program out loud, or close your eyes for deeper meaning and say it in your head.

A program could be "Please fill my entire being with joy vibrations and create a thick layer of white light around my aura and send it outward to others." Thats a simple one for something like a Citrine, but you could get very complicated with the programs too giving them many instructions - they can hold much instruction. Crystals like attention, so repeating this process once a day will help to "fortify" the program so it gets deep down in there.

After you start wearing it, it may take a few days for the stone to "tune in" to you and after the effects will be gradual but "softly" noticeable as time goes by. The crystal just works in the background as you go about your day. It's not an overnight miracle kind of thing.

Like all beings, crystals get tired and worn out too. So you need to charge them once every few days. The best way I found is to buy a copper sheet on amazon and place the crystal/stone on it overnight. Something about copper that energizes them. Make sure it's 100% copper though, not something like aluminum covered with copper. Placing stones in sunlight also works well, but can bleach out the color from the stone. Another method I tried was placing them inside a pyramid overnight, but the copper method is most practical.

The stones will also need to be cleared on a regular basis. Kind of like going to the bathroom for humans, stoned need to get rid of their junk. One way is to place them into some sea salt overnight. Another way is to light some sage and let the smoke cover the stone for a few seconds (called smudging with a smudge stick). If you know how to use a pendulum, you can clear them that way too by asking it to clear the stone while hovering the pendulum over it, but you have to know how to use a pendulum for that.

But anyway, getting to your question, a common first "set" of stones people get is Black Obsidian for protection, Citrine for joy, Blue Lace Agate for calmness/stress reduction, Green Aventurine for smoothly navigating the day, and Pink Tourmaline or Rose Quartz for love vibrations. Having all of those and programming each one and having it on you will make you feel quit nice.

You can also go to ebay and type in "pendant, crystal, chakra" and you'll see quartz crystals with small stones attached to them to represent each chakra. This is a good way go, too. The quartz crystal is an amplifier of energy and will make the small stones that are attached to it produce more of "their" energy, so its the same as having larger stones with you. To program this one you'd have to just hold the entire pendant in your hand and program the whole thing instead of each stone separately. The stones will know what you're trying to do because of your intent and each will do their part. So if you have a separate program for citrine, a separate one for green aventurine, a separate one for red jasper; than for this "chakra pendant" you would just program the whole thing with the programs for each of those stones, and the stones will know what program goes where without your implicit instruction.

Hope this helps. I'm glad we can have this conversation. 300 years ago we would have been burnt at the stake for this.

Go to Top of Page

greymatter

USA
28 Posts

Posted - Jul 28 2015 :  2:24:06 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hello alecpeace,

As of now, black obsidian, yellow citrine, blue lace agate, green aventurine, rose quartz and clear quartz pebbles are with me in a small bag. I've also picked up some sage for smudging.

I'll be reading into ways of increasing my affinity with these stones over the long term. For now, thank you for the instructions.

The stones are quite small. Will it be enough to keep the new stones together in a small bag and have them amplified by the clear quartz? Or are they required to be attached to a pendant?

It may be important to note that upon returning to my home with new stones, I discovered the blue kyanite was hidden on my counter underneath a mess. I'm glad I found it. I was upset when I thought I'd lost it. For now I'll just keep the stones together.

Thanks again.
Go to Top of Page

alecpeace

USA
95 Posts

Posted - Jul 28 2015 :  3:26:13 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by greymatter

The stones are quite small. Will it be enough to keep the new stones together in a small bag and have them amplified by the clear quartz? Or are they required to be attached to a pendant?

Glad you found your stone!

But, yes it will be enough, the energy of the quartz is strong enough to provide an amplification effects, it's better of course of they're always touching the quartz, but it makes no difference in this case because they're all in the "auric field" of the quartz crystal so the effect will be felt regardless, just not 100%. I think because your goal is for the crystals to work with you only and not an entire room, then it shouldn't be a concern.
Go to Top of Page

roboto212

USA
56 Posts

Posted - Sep 10 2015 :  1:13:14 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I've always been fascinated with crystals since I was little and me and my mom would go to these places in NC where you can sift through dirt harvested from the side of a mountain and find different crystals like quartz and amethyst.

About a year ago I got introduced to a unique stone that maybe even crystal collectors don't know about, called Ye Ming Zhu.I was at a dance one night and bumped into the dj before to say hello, and I saw he had a greenish stone on a string around his neck. I commented on it asking if it was jade, because it looked similar, and he said it was a rare stone from China that glows and is very energetic. I was fascinated by this and then thought nothing of it after that night. Few weeks later I bump into another good friend at the health food store, and again notice a stone around his neck, and I ask him what kind and he says ye ming zhu. Wow, now I was curious, and I remembered that it glowed so I asked him if I could see it in the dark, and sure enough it glowed a very vibrant green, and it was easy to detect a sort of aura or waves of chi coming off it. I decided to research and try and procure a stone and found a website that sells them.

I got a green ye ming zhu stone about the siZe of a quarter, and wear it nearly everyday. I've worn crystals before for their metaphysical properties, and I have to say I had never encountered a stone like ye ming zhu. It is very energetic and there are days that I can clearly feel the stone emitting chi or prana, and stimulating my energy system. It gathers light from the sun and stores it and emits it in a coherent way that benefits the energy system, this my my take on it.

It's fascinating stuff. I definitely see how crystals can benefit us, it I also think one can develop a dependency on them, the same way someone could develop a dependency on coffee for waking up in the morning.

Ps there are days I have to take the ye ming zhu stone off because of overload, as it is a major stimulator of the energy system. On days with more inner silence, wearing the stone gets me very high, a very euphoric giddy state and I can feel it's healing invigorating vibrations in my chest.
Go to Top of Page

Dogboy

USA
2202 Posts

Posted - Sep 10 2015 :  1:35:31 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Interesting! Thanks for sharing.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000