Tantra - A Holistic View of Spiritual Development
 Spontaneous Masturbation!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

JohnWL

USA
12 Posts

Posted - Mar 08 2015 :  06:31:37 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Ok this was strange and embarrassing at first, but now it's just funny. For the past 4 spinal breathing sessions (2 days), my body (both hands) has engaged in spontaneous masturbation.

It is involuntary and automatic. And it's interesting, because my left hand finger goes down to push on my perineum while my right hand furiously masturbates my penis. And by furiously I mean really fast, much faster than I normally do it myself.

I'm not worried or anything, but I have been holding back or stopping it from going to orgasm. Anyone know if I should try to let an orgasm happen and try to redirect it upwards or something to that effect? I haven't really read much about the tantra stuff here yet (and couldn't find anyone else talking about spontaneous masturbation here), but it seems like this is related in some way.

Dogboy

USA
2201 Posts

Posted - Mar 08 2015 :  07:59:18 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
This is the first time I've heard of this type of automatic yoga! Sounds as if the lower chakras are activating. I'm not sure how long you have been meditating or of the quality of your inner silence; if you have an established practice, you may be ready to learn some tanta techniques to begin drawing the sexual energy upwards for spiritual means. You can start tantr lessons here: http://www.aypsite.org/T1.html

IMO, if this action is truly automatic, I would observe it and drawn the energy upward and stay preorgasmic. All this activity however, doesn't set a good platform to go into DM in a quiet and mindful way.
Go to Top of Page

BlueRaincoat

United Kingdom
1730 Posts

Posted - Mar 08 2015 :  08:27:13 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by JohnWL
Anyone know if I should try to let an orgasm happen and try to redirect it upwards or something to that effect?

IMO, answering the question takes the issue from automatic yoga into the realm of conscious doing.

I think you should consider the third option - which is what Yogani recommends in the lessons - i.e. favouring the practice you are doing and let the automatic yoga be. If it is distracting, which I guess it may well be - then let your attention be with it without trying to steer it or decide the outcome. You may find that simply holding the movements in awareness will cause them to subside.

Edited by - BlueRaincoat on Mar 08 2015 08:45:26 AM
Go to Top of Page

AYPforum

351 Posts

Posted - Mar 08 2015 :  2:18:08 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Moderator note: Topic moved for better placement
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000