Discussions on AYP Pranayama, Mudras and Bandhas
 "skipping and jumping" in SBP
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

justaguy

USA
39 Posts

Posted - Feb 20 2015 :  11:21:43 AM  Show Profile  Visit justaguy's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
IN recent times I've picked up AYP meditation and am doing DM regularly, I have recently added SBP. I know this is not an "issue" or problem, just strange, but when I do SBP and trace the spinal line, I seem to "skip" or "stutter" at certain points, kinda like a frame in an old movie getting stuck.

I also found the spinal line easier to trace if I "thicken" the light going up and down.

Any comments on the skipping, is this just part of inner cleansing of obstructions?

Immediately upon adding SBP my DM became really ecastatic.

jonesboy

USA
594 Posts

Posted - Feb 20 2015 :  12:51:29 PM  Show Profile  Visit jonesboy's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I have found the same experience when doing SBP. I have always found it interesting. The places can move from area to area. When it happens don't worry about it just let your awareness continue on. Eventually the obstruction will be removed and it will smooth out.
Go to Top of Page

BlueRaincoat

United Kingdom
1730 Posts

Posted - Feb 21 2015 :  09:11:13 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I too have less awareness in some parts of the spinal energy channel than in others. So far they've stayed the same and I would say 'less awareness' is associated with obstructions being lodged there. SBP will clear it up in time, so keep practising.
If you happen to practice a relaxation or body scan technique, you could try probing with your awareness into those areas that you skip during SBP.

Sounds like you're making good progress.
Go to Top of Page

Dogboy

USA
2201 Posts

Posted - Feb 21 2015 :  09:16:06 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
This is a case where "close enough" is still effective.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000