AYPsite.org Forum
 Satsang Cafe - General Discussions on AYP
 experience ecstatic conductivity/bliss
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Charliedog

1625 Posts

Posted - Jan 30 2015 :  08:28:57 AM  Show Profile  Visit Charliedog's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Hi,

At this moment I am experience an overload on ecstatic condutivity/divine bliss/love. It comes whenever I am alone, driving my car, when I wake up at night, behind my computer. It looks like it it pouring out of every cel of my body, my eyes, fingers, crown. I am wandering if this is ok for my body. It feels like my heart is overwhelmed. I am so connected with my heartbeat, feel it everywhere. All my cells are vibrating almost constantly now. Has anybody the same experience?
At this moment I meditate SB and mantra, samyama total 25 minutes in the morning, but I have the feeling that whenever I am with myself meditating is always there...

Dogboy

USA
2202 Posts

Posted - Jan 30 2015 :  09:47:57 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I have moments of this in my day but not to this extent. I don't think you need to worry about bodily harm. Do you feel your daily practice is stable and not interfering with your general wellbeing? If so, I would enjoy the bliss as much as you are able and engage in grounding activities, also interact with fellow beings and be of service whenever possible. In moments of extreme bliss, you can offer it up to an ishta or to someone you love in a healing gesture. The bliss is kundalini encountering obstructions so surrender to it whenever possible. You can try asking what you are to learn or do with this bliss and see what ideas Guru provides.

If your practice is destabilizing, of course you should self pace and reduce the time until things smoothen out.
Go to Top of Page

Charliedog

1625 Posts

Posted - Jan 30 2015 :  11:47:00 AM  Show Profile  Visit Charliedog's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thank you for your time to answer Dogboy! At this moment it feels already little more comfortable. I am kind of used to divine bliss and extremely graceful for the love I feel. But the last day's it is so overwhelming that I was a bit scared if my head & heart could take it....I already started to send the love and healing to fellow beings, also because I red that in an earlier answer from you to someone on this forum.
I know that it is my learning process and I am thankful for your answer, because I was not sure.
Sometimes I have the feeling that I need some conformation from fellow yogi's, it helps...
My practice at this moment is kind of stabile, but I do not so many asana practise for myself, because that is also to overwhelming, for the moment I took back on that.

I give yogaclasses and at that lessons I can share the bliss, any way it feels like sharing, and interacting and than it is ok.

Go to Top of Page

BlueRaincoat

United Kingdom
1730 Posts

Posted - Jan 30 2015 :  12:01:20 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
HI Charliedog

Is it possible the energy peak was related to the full moon?
I've been having overload issues since Tuesday although carefully self-pacing. I've settled down now, but when I looked at a calendar I noticed it coincided with the full moon (Tuesday 27 January). I'm thinking I might need to pre-empt the full moon and reduce practices even further on the day(s) leading to that.
Go to Top of Page

pkj

USA
158 Posts

Posted - Jan 30 2015 :  2:19:52 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
BlueRaincoat

I have overloads around full moon as well as i am seeing overloads from the last few days as well. Good suggestion on cutting down on practices when full moon is nearing as well.

Charliedog

i also sometimes feel full of energy and bliss then it is usually followed by overloading as well. So just be carefull as well.

Blessings

PKJ
Go to Top of Page

Dogboy

USA
2202 Posts

Posted - Jan 30 2015 :  3:46:03 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
I know that it is my learning process and I am thankful for your answer, because I was not sure.
Sometimes I have the feeling that I need some conformation from fellow yogi's, it helps...

Well, that's what this forum provides! Us "dogs" have to look out for one another!

Edited by - Dogboy on Jan 30 2015 3:58:04 PM
Go to Top of Page

Charliedog

1625 Posts

Posted - Jan 30 2015 :  6:01:16 PM  Show Profile  Visit Charliedog's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Blue Rain Coat,

Thank you, I've never taught about full moon and my energy's......but as you mention, the overload started tuesday morning, so next month I will check that out!

PKJ, Thank you, normally I can relax, surrender and enjoy the bliss/love....but this was such an overload, I have settled down now, however, tonight I followed a yoga class of my favorite teacher and I was shaking and vibrating alover

Dogboy, thanks for the look out !! Charlie was my dog, he died 2 years ago, loved him dearly.. .

Edited by - Charliedog on Jan 31 2015 02:30:12 AM
Go to Top of Page

maheswari

Lebanon
2516 Posts

Posted - Jan 31 2015 :  02:21:20 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
but when I looked at a calendar I noticed it coincided with the full moon (Tuesday 27 January).

your calendar is incorrect..full moon is on february 3rd
and yes the energy is high this week
Go to Top of Page

BlueRaincoat

United Kingdom
1730 Posts

Posted - Jan 31 2015 :  04:53:35 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
You're right Maheswari, thank you for pointing it out. I misread the symbols on my calendar - the 27th was in fact the first quarter.
Then I don't know why the overload - I had it on Tuesday and Wednesday, then it settled down.
Go to Top of Page

Radharani

USA
843 Posts

Posted - Feb 01 2015 :  01:58:08 AM  Show Profile  Visit Radharani's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Dear Charliedog,

I feel that pretty much all the time for the last couple of years, basically Divine Love pouring through my heart and every cell of my body. At first it was VERY overwhelming and I was a little concerned, but now it has become my "normal" (as several AYP members assured me at the time that it would, and they were right!). Still at times I am overwhelmed to the point of grateful tears during the more intense moments. I have not found it to be damaging to the body in any way; if anything it seems healing to me (and I do have physical health issues). BUT, the fact that you specifically referred to your experience as "overload" suggests proceeding with caution! Self-pacing, grounding activities, service, etc. as others have said, above, may be in order especially if you are indeed experiencing symptoms of "overload." There is, after all, a distinction. Being completely blown away by ecstasy/bliss/love does not constitute "overload" per se. "Overload" usually manifests the next day or soon thereafter as irritability, frazzled nerves, depression, things like that, when you are burning off too many obstructions too fast. If, however, the ecstasy is flowing through your nervous system smoothly and you are not getting any negative symptoms, then just give thanks and enjoy, and be a channel of that in the world.
Go to Top of Page

Charliedog

1625 Posts

Posted - Feb 01 2015 :  03:53:13 AM  Show Profile  Visit Charliedog's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Dear Radharani,

Thank you for your inspiring reply! When I read your post, I know it is indeed not overload, but Divine Love...It has been growing and growing at this moment. That (ecstasy) is overwhelming at moments, there is however no irritation, depressed feeling. I see and feel Love even in the painful and harsh parts of life....I was a bit concerned for my heart and head, but that is more stabilized now.
So I am deeply grateful and enjoy!! and hope to be a channel for fellow beings.....

I am happy to have found you all!!

Edited by - Charliedog on Feb 01 2015 04:42:37 AM
Go to Top of Page

kumar ul islam

United Kingdom
791 Posts

Posted - Feb 01 2015 :  06:54:32 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Go to Top of Page

gkch1234

USA
3 Posts

Posted - Feb 01 2015 :  1:00:04 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi
I'm new member, Want to find out more information, Like next retreat in NJ area and any information details.

Thanks
Gopala
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000