Illuminated Poetry, Quotations and Stories
 Dreamed of merging with my dog
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Chaz

USA
129 Posts

Posted - Jan 28 2015 :  11:01:26 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
So I had a dream I merged with my dog lol, it was pretty interesting. Very vivid too, it's the only thing I remember from the dream really. I was hugging him, giving him some loving energy as I usually do. Next thing I know I could feel our energies merging into one and I forgot myself and him as separate entities, the image of us both fading out to light. We completely dissolved in this infinite light and then there was nothing but awareness of love and peace. And that was it, at least that's all I remember. It was pretty neat. Not sure what the dream means, if it has any meaning at all. Could this be a subconscious glimpse at the experience of oneness? Or maybe I just miss my dog being so far away from home now, lol who knows. Anyways just wanted to share. :)

Dogboy

USA
2201 Posts

Posted - Jan 28 2015 :  1:05:15 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Not sure what the dream means, if it has any meaning at all. Could this be a subconscious glimpse at the experience of oneness? Or maybe I just miss my dog being so far away from home now

Both of these options seem possible; from analyzing my dreams as a young man I discovered the initial impressions usually made the most sense. Also, recent events/problems/issues often play themselves out in dreams. Just as important as imagery is how the dream affected you emotionally. Thanks for sharing Chaz!
Go to Top of Page

BlueRaincoat

United Kingdom
1730 Posts

Posted - Jan 28 2015 :  4:14:38 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Lovely dream, Chaz!
Go to Top of Page

Bodhi Tree

2972 Posts

Posted - Jan 31 2015 :  5:12:20 PM  Show Profile  Visit Bodhi Tree's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Yeah baby! Love them dogs! Nothing like four-legged friends that constantly replenish their enthusiasm and display a loyalty that is uncanny.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.07 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000