Discussions on AYP Pranayama, Mudras and Bandhas
 SBP -delayed effect approx 12 hours ?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

NewbieGG

Bulgaria
52 Posts

Posted - Dec 06 2014 :  5:07:33 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Hi yogis

my practice is once a day - morning strictly

I noticed that ecstatic energy blissful feelings are coming every evening at the same time , approx 12 hours after SBP practicing , never during the day

It can be because solar /lunar cycles too or something else but i suspect it is just delayed effect of SBP

anyone with similar outcome ?

LittleTurtle

USA
342 Posts

Posted - Dec 06 2014 :  10:25:58 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I find that many of the effects I experience come during the night. The last month or so I've only been practicing in the morning, no evening practice, so yes about 12 hours later I feel some effects. Sometimes during the day as well but I think when I'm in bed and/or sleep has come then the body is still and the effects come. But it will also come at random times.
Go to Top of Page

Dogboy

USA
2202 Posts

Posted - Dec 07 2014 :  06:50:28 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Sounds like your practice is bearing fruit, Newbie!

quote:
I think when I'm in bed and/or sleep has come then the body is still and the effects come.

This is also very common, and nothing to fear or adjust.

Go to Top of Page

maheswari

Lebanon
2516 Posts

Posted - Dec 07 2014 :  08:03:13 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
all of practices have delayed and accumulative effects :-)
u will discover than it is not specifically in 12 hours or at night or day ;-)
Go to Top of Page

NewbieGG

Bulgaria
52 Posts

Posted - Dec 07 2014 :  08:34:59 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I need exact confirmations or denies of my observations because if I am right we will know that actually the evening sitting covers the experiences throughout the day and the morning one covers the night .

Another thing we will know is that between sittings we need 12 hours or the effect will overlap and may lead to overload

Go to Top of Page

BlueRaincoat

United Kingdom
1730 Posts

Posted - Dec 07 2014 :  09:04:49 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I have not noticed a 12 hour cycle.

quote:
Originally posted by maheswari
all of practices have delayed and accumulative effects :-)
u will discover than it is not specifically in 12 hours or at night or day ;-)

I agree.

And there is also the "fly-wheel" effect Yogani describes in Lesson 411
Go to Top of Page

Dogboy

USA
2202 Posts

Posted - Dec 07 2014 :  10:51:43 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
I need exact confirmations

Good luck with 'exact'...
Go to Top of Page

NewbieGG

Bulgaria
52 Posts

Posted - Dec 07 2014 :  12:01:30 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Dogboy

It is funny I know ...

However i feel that there is principal difference between meditation and pranayam . My vision on the things - meditation is relative and its effects in time hard to predict , but pranayam is rather mechanical - it gives almost direct control on energies . I might be wrong but it worth this little investigation

Edited by - NewbieGG on Dec 07 2014 12:02:32 PM
Go to Top of Page

Dogboy

USA
2202 Posts

Posted - Dec 07 2014 :  1:46:33 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
The only way to know for sure is to separate the ingredients and taste them separately; personally I'll drink the smoothie Yogani blended for me
Go to Top of Page

NewbieGG

Bulgaria
52 Posts

Posted - Dec 07 2014 :  2:11:00 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
This is exactly what I'm doing . Due to massive overload 3 months ago I reduced everything to just 30 seconds of SBP followed by 30 seconds rest each morning
So , accidentally I have the chance to observe the effect of just and only SBP
Go to Top of Page

Dogboy

USA
2202 Posts

Posted - Dec 07 2014 :  2:34:25 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I didn't realize it was that serious, so in all sincerity, good luck!
Go to Top of Page

NewbieGG

Bulgaria
52 Posts

Posted - Dec 07 2014 :  3:05:34 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I am perfectly fine now , just do not need much practices because my natural state is highly energized ,in the positive way -creative , contributing

You are a decent man Dogboy , Thank you , be blessed

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.08 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000