Tantra - A Holistic View of Spiritual Development
 Some Interesting Links
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

kriyaboy

USA
28 Posts

Posted - Dec 03 2014 :  1:34:51 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
I came across a book that might be of interest to some of you. It is available at

https://www.scribd.com/doc/47225193...al-Retention

It contains some of the same ideas that are in Mantak Chia's books but it does have a section on the key sound technique that has come up before in this forum.

Reading this book and some others links has led me to an observation about the holdback and blocking techniques on one hand and the key sound on the other. They seem to be at opposite poles.

The difficulty I have found with the former is they rely on using the same arousal methods one has normally used to achieve ejaculation but then trying to change the outcome. Although I have had some limited success with that approach it tends to be unsatisifying. After using highly physically stimulating arousal techniques to achieve ejaculation for years, the brain seems hard-wired to that outcome.

It seems the key sound technique approaches things differently by minimizing physical stimulation and maximizing the mental sense of arousal using the the key sound, which seems to be the sound one automatically would make when experiencing pleasurable feelings. I have tried this approach without much success mainly because it involves so little physical stimulation that it is hard to find enough motivation to do it.

So I am experimenting with a middle ground approach that involves enough physical stimulation initially to be enjoyable but using less stimulation than would associated with achieving ejaculation. I am thinking of adding the key sound with this approach.

The following site has some interesting suggestions along those lines. The "one-side only" technique is an example.

http://www.jackinworld.com/techniqu...ontrol-games

Another way to lessen the stimulation is to replace the use of lubricant with a silk or satin fabric. See

http://www.jackinworld.com/techniqu...-silk-orgasm

Clearly both of these approaches could only be used solo. The goal is to create an action with enough physical stimulation to be enjoyable but different enough from actions that normally have ejaculation as their mentally associated outcomes. Let's see whether I have any success with this approach.

Anyone tried anything similar?

PastMorning

USA
16 Posts

Posted - Dec 03 2014 :  5:51:07 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
It seems the key sound technique approaches things differently by minimizing physical stimulation and maximizing the mental sense of arousal using the the key sound, which seems to be the sound one automatically would make when experiencing pleasurable feelings. I have tried this approach without much success mainly because it involves so little physical stimulation that it is hard to find enough motivation to do it.

The Keysound is physical and mental, and also whole body. It directly taps into the body's physiological ability to feel orgasm and arousal throughout the entire nervous system. The problem is that it isn't a fast food get whole body orgasms all the time kind of method. It's intensely sensual and full of spontaneity. Gradually it leads to an intense dynamic ability to feel sexual energy through intense sensitivity.

After while, physical stimulation is actually encouraged with it's use, lightly at first. It isn't suggested to do so right out of the gate because it can lead to the common pump and finish reflex. This all depends on the user of course.

There is an immense amount of information about it available here: www.multiples.com/

In fact, as a side note, the section about it in the book you share actually copy and pasted from the instructional material from the source I just linked. I suggest exploring it's original context of information so as to gain a much better understanding of what the method is all about.
Go to Top of Page

Dogboy

USA
2202 Posts

Posted - Dec 04 2014 :  2:32:02 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Your "middle ground" is probably okay to start. If you have conductivity via your DM practice, however, I would aim for hands-free arousal. Here's what I do:

I shower on average about three times a week; the half hour that follows the shower when I dry myself, shave, primp, etc, is also Arousal Time. I'm naked anyway, so why not? I try to schedule these showers when no one is home so I can employ my own personal "key sounds" undisturbed.

Arousal Time is fun, yogic "playtime" combining music on my phone with asanas, dancing, massage, pranayama, and silly faces in the mirror. I give myself a full body massage using cocoanut oil and asanas (forward folds and triangle-like postures for the legs, mountain posture for the torso, creasant moon and other stretching poses for arms and upper back). The idea is about building prana flows and surrendering to them, allowing the arousal to suggest how to build on itself. By opening the throat, arousal can be expressed through gasps and moans (my key sounds!); many times the music drives and heightens arousal. Any arousal generated is circulated through the body by the breath. Playing in front of the mirror like this also gives my Ego a spiritual, playful outlet. Arousal rises and drops and rises again.

All of this is done hands free. To end the session I allow the "laying of hands" on the genitals, often holding just the base and the tip and sending whatever arousal generated up the shushumna, which by this point is highly orgasmic. By staying away from "frenzied" active hands, chances are you are leaving ejaculation out of the equation, and over time it becomes less of an alternative. On shower days I usually skip one of my twice-daily meditations to self pace.

The benefit of his practice is in the hours that follow; sharing and giving away the glow with everyone I meet. By internalizing arousal and getting in the habit of sending it upward continuously allows you to enjoy sensuality throughout the day. Even the simple act of embracing my wife or laughing with my kids tickles my heart center.

Don't allow ejaculation to side track your progress and fun!

Edited by - Dogboy on Dec 04 2014 5:34:24 PM
Go to Top of Page

kriyaboy

USA
28 Posts

Posted - Dec 04 2014 :  2:57:18 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
The interesting thing is that I have more ecstatic feeling during meditation than with any physical stimulation. In fact, with physical stimulation what I have noticed is that initially I do feel sensations in my legs and sometimes my spine, but as my arousal level increases those feeling diminish. That does lead me to thinking that less is better. But hands-free might be more than I am ready for, Dogboy.

Have you had success with the key sound approach, PastMorning? I did notice that most of what is in that book is copied from other places, but it does seem to collect together some good information. I listened to Jack Johnson's audio tapes a while back. I had found them posted somewhere on the Web. Not sure I was quite ready for some of the ideas at that point.
Go to Top of Page

PastMorning

USA
16 Posts

Posted - Dec 04 2014 :  3:38:08 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I've had immense success with the key sound, especially when I began doing AYP practices. The trick is just accepting the varied sensations and letting go. It's easy to get caught in the mode of desiring specific orgasms, but the further practices are utilized the more freedom opens up.

It's essentially an energetic practice with a direct focus on arousal. It's extremely worth it in the long run.
Go to Top of Page

Dogboy

USA
2202 Posts

Posted - Dec 04 2014 :  7:25:33 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
The trick is just accepting the varied sensations and letting go. It's easy to get caught in the mode of desiring specific orgasms, but the further practices are utilized the more freedom opens up.

Exactly!!

Kriyaboy, it may be time to test your life long attraction to exterior orgasm. Never try never win!
Go to Top of Page

shakuntala

United Kingdom
3 Posts

Posted - Dec 19 2014 :  9:36:16 PM  Show Profile  Visit shakuntala's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
It's essentially an energetic practice with a direct focus on arousal. It's extremely worth it in the long run.

You might find this work of interest for the practice of direct focus on arousal
https://www.scribd.com/doc/24900083...rotic-poetry
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.08 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000