Kundalini - AYP Practice-Related
 Kundalini overload: Unbalanced root chakra
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Indigoism

USA
20 Posts

Posted - Nov 26 2014 :  09:10:44 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Over the past couple months I've felt major shifts within myself and on a universal level of consciousness, I feel as if my spiritual progress has doubled in speed. This can become overwhelming and it has been throwing me heavily off balance. Overwhelming Synchronicity and spirits have been communicating with me on a whole different level. I've also noticed a heavy increase in telepathic communication. Yes this is some great stuff but at the same time I've been going through major karmic trauma that has to do with the root chakra. Much of the past is getting cleared (and I'm guessing from past lives as well). Also have been experiencing a lot of kundalini spasms, energy surges, and movement of tingling energy in the spine. Now the only problem is I can feel myself burnt out. I feel it mainly on the back of my shoulders as if I've been carrying something to heavy for to long. I was wondering how I could go about healing this area. I am aware of why this is happening to me and I'm just looking for some guidance.

Dogboy

USA
2201 Posts

Posted - Nov 26 2014 :  12:09:24 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
In my nascent experience with energy surges, I find coping in the surrender to it. You can always ask, "what am I to learn here?" and see what answers in the moments that follow.

In your everyday take special care of yourself in every way

I'm positive others will chime in with more thorough advice...
Go to Top of Page

BlueRaincoat

United Kingdom
1730 Posts

Posted - Nov 26 2014 :  12:21:16 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Agree, surrender is the best strategy here.
I get aches and pains in my back too. I lay down in savasana and let myself float on the waves of energy. As I relax, the pain is drowned in bliss, and washed away.

Self-pacing is of course in order - trim back sitting practices for a while.
Also if you can take more rest, that would help.
Go to Top of Page

BlueRaincoat

United Kingdom
1730 Posts

Posted - Dec 01 2014 :  3:24:28 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hello Indigoism

How are you doing?

I don't know if you've got as much helpful advice here as you hoped.
Unfortunately for pains like these I don't think there is all that much one can do, other than take it slower. It's a kind of purging that goes on. And if you feel yourself burnt out, you should really cut back.

Have you tried some back bending and twisting asanas (paschimottana, bhujangasana, ardhamatsyendrasana)? You might find some relief, even if temporary. I find them to work for a few hours, then the pain comes back.
Laying down in a relaxed position and being aware of the pain helps. I see this as a practice in itself. If I do it for significant amounts of time I trim back on sitting practices to avoid overload.

Hope you feel better soon.
Go to Top of Page

Indigoism

USA
20 Posts

Posted - Jan 17 2015 :  11:54:02 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thank you! I've been doing much better. Alot of self cleansing of the charkas really helps these blockages.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.07 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000