Enlightenment Milestones
 The silent stage - end of problems???
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

NewbieGG

Bulgaria
52 Posts

Posted - Oct 30 2014 :  07:08:29 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
I am having longer glimpses in silence - minutes , if surrounded by nature - even hours . What i noticed in these silent periods is that energy symptoms mental noise and weakness disappear instant . The question is what happen if one is able to live permanent in this silent being state(a stage of enlightenment according to yoga). Is this the end of any energy experiences ??? If there is no more overloading symptoms the whole practice of self-pace become pointless , you can sit all day long :) . Actually doing any practice is questionable because one's life become 24 hours a day meditation
Any sharing is welcome , thanks in advance

Shanti

USA
4854 Posts

Posted - Oct 30 2014 :  10:42:26 AM  Show Profile  Visit Shanti's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Absence of mind... ahh stillness....

The periods of the "silent period" is the Gap... take a look at this...http://www.aypsite.org/forum/topic....OPIC_ID=3489

As inner silence expands, our capacity to handle purification does increase ... so yes something to look forward to for sure

I am so glad you have had a taste of this inner silence...

Wish you all the best!!!
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000