Asanas - Postures and Physical Culture
 Weird Energy right below ribs
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

yogiinthemakring

USA
6 Posts

Posted - Oct 28 2014 :  5:46:51 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
I am having a weird restless energy stuck right below my ribs after my yoga sessions. I have tried to meditate and it does relieve it self but it comes back.

It is a mix of weird restless energy mixed with sexual.

Can any one relate?

CarsonZi

Canada
3189 Posts

Posted - Oct 29 2014 :  09:13:41 AM  Show Profile  Visit CarsonZi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Sounds like an energy blockage in the 3rd Chakra to me.

Are you using Spinal Breathing Pranayama? It could help with unwinding/clearing the blockage.

Love,
Carson
Go to Top of Page

Ecdyonurus

Switzerland
479 Posts

Posted - Oct 29 2014 :  10:10:45 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Had similar sensations when focusing on emotions. I felt this energy under the ribs as something required to happen and did not worry about. But I have to say that this feeling was not unpleasant.
Go to Top of Page

yogiinthemakring

USA
6 Posts

Posted - Oct 30 2014 :  01:38:39 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I had colonics today...and I feel so much better. I have so much come out it was unimaginable! I feel clean and ready to continue on my path.
Go to Top of Page

Dogboy

USA
2201 Posts

Posted - Oct 30 2014 :  07:59:09 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Amazing how much we hold inside!
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000