Kundalini Issues Not Related to the AYP System
 Weird experience
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

shelborn

South Africa
4 Posts

Posted - Aug 18 2014 :  03:58:40 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
I would like the insight from people that know a lot more about this than me.

About 10 years ago I had an epiphany while driving my car during an emotional period in my life. While driving and asking myself why is this happening to me, suddenly a voice inside me began to tell me to look at the grass, inspects all the life on earth. This was a moment of great clarity.
While the voice was telling me this, I could see the energy around all the trees that I passed. This energy looked like rings on a tree when you cut it down. There were many layers and very detailed and colourful.
The voice then told me that the reason why we are here is to experience life.

After that things went back to semi normal.
Then about 1 ½ years ago, I read about astral travel and decide to start trying to meditate to see if I could do it. At night in bed I would take note (scan) parts of my body starting from feet and ending at my head.
After about 3-4 nights of this I suddenly would wake up with intense energy around me, almost like standing next to a disco speaker and feeling the violent vibrations, about 3-4 per second.

There has been a lot of other stuff since then, feeling, seeing things but the main ones I would like to ask about.

1. I feel constant vibrations in my body, gets more intense at night
2. I feel a constant energy movement around my forehead, face and top of head (all the time)
3. If I close my eyes I see a tunnel in front of me. Looks like little stars swirling into a vortex (anytime). I even see it when looking at a blank surface.
4. I hear a constant high pitch sound in my ears, especially left which changes pitch depending on my state of mind.
5. One morning I woke in bed to see a light blue diamond shaped star in front of my forehead. It was gave off rays of light and in the rays where tiny yellow specs. The blue star was a definite shape and had a very intense vibration. It didn’t move and stayed there for about 2-3 minutes. I tried asking it questions like who are you but no response. At one point I heard the name Christ but can’t be sure. This was all with my eyes closed but I had to look up towards my forehead to see it. What was it. It sort of looked like a vertical oval and not the round Spiritual eye I have read about. Actually the same shape as what you would see on an old statue to Shiva (looked it up on Google) It wasn't an eye like in the picture but a solid baby blue shape.

http://mediaartsdesignshaan.blogspo...supreme.html

So my questions are why do I see and feel the above (1-4 questions) all the time and what was the star on question 5.
Any info is appreciated.

Christi

United Kingdom
4381 Posts

Posted - Aug 18 2014 :  2:14:07 PM  Show Profile  Visit Christi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Shelborn,

Welcome to the forum.

All the symptoms you describe are classic kundalini symptoms. The strong energetic movements around your forehead and top of head are the active ajna and sahasrara chakras (third eye and crown). The tunnel you see in front of you when you close your eyes is the inside of an energetic channel called the sushumna nadi. It goes from the root chakra up and out of the third eye into the distance in front of you. So you are seeing it with your inner vision from within it.

The constant high pitched sound is the omkara nada. It is a sound that prana (subtle energy) makes as it moves through the nadis (energy channels) in the head. The last thing you describe is an energetic formation within the sushumna nadi. It is described in detail in this lesson:

The star

If you want to understand more fully what is happening to you, I would advise reading through the main lessons on this site, starting at lesson 10.

Christi
Go to Top of Page

Anima

484 Posts

Posted - Aug 18 2014 :  8:39:03 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Namaste

Hi Shelborn,

Your experience from 10 years ago is very moving and beautiful. Thank you for sharing it here.
Christi has some good advice. There is a lot of good information and good sharing here. Welcome
Go to Top of Page

shelborn

South Africa
4 Posts

Posted - Aug 19 2014 :  08:47:25 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hello Christi and Anima. Thank you for your feedback. thought I was going mad as I couldn't find anything on anyone else that could see something similar. The nice thing is that I have got to the point that I can control what the tunnel does, move it around, towards me and away from me. Also there are 2 layers. The first one closer to me is made up of small dots which swirl into the tunnel. Can also see the tunnel end which is light. this happens when I can get the tunnel to be straight. when relaxed this first field starts to vibrate and then opens up to reveal another layer. This one looks very rigid in its design, like a lot of brown leaves on top of each other but with a watery surface. it does move however but the leaf pattern stays fixed.
The first layer is the thing that you feel around your face and forehead as when it moves or vibrates I can follow it and they tie up.
As to the shape that appeared in front of me, is doesn't sound like what I read in your link of the shushumna nadi. There is no real star shape as such and it is very distinct.
The shape is more like this with definite straight sides.

Now imagine that light blue and solid.
I also just wanted to ask why all the symptoms are constant, like body vibrations, tunnel, blue when closing eyes, energy moving in body all over, high pitched sound.
Should I be ding something to calm it down.
Go to Top of Page

shelborn

South Africa
4 Posts

Posted - Aug 19 2014 :  08:50:48 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Sorry I see that the shape I was trying to show you didn't come out.
Please have a look at the following link although the top and bottom where a little bit of a flat surface and not a definite point.

http://www.remnantbride.com/images/...nd_shape.jpg
Go to Top of Page

Christi

United Kingdom
4381 Posts

Posted - Aug 20 2014 :  05:42:46 AM  Show Profile  Visit Christi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by shelborn

Hello Christi and Anima. Thank you for your feedback. thought I was going mad as I couldn't find anything on anyone else that could see something similar. The nice thing is that I have got to the point that I can control what the tunnel does, move it around, towards me and away from me. Also there are 2 layers. The first one closer to me is made up of small dots which swirl into the tunnel. Can also see the tunnel end which is light. this happens when I can get the tunnel to be straight. when relaxed this first field starts to vibrate and then opens up to reveal another layer. This one looks very rigid in its design, like a lot of brown leaves on top of each other but with a watery surface. it does move however but the leaf pattern stays fixed.
The first layer is the thing that you feel around your face and forehead as when it moves or vibrates I can follow it and they tie up.
As to the shape that appeared in front of me, is doesn't sound like what I read in your link of the shushumna nadi. There is no real star shape as such and it is very distinct.
The shape is more like this with definite straight sides.

Now imagine that light blue and solid.
I also just wanted to ask why all the symptoms are constant, like body vibrations, tunnel, blue when closing eyes, energy moving in body all over, high pitched sound.
Should I be ding something to calm it down.

Hi Shelborn,

As the third eye opens and purifies different lights can appear, with different colours and shapes. There are other energetic transformations that can be felt as the opening expands.

The important thing is not to try to understand what each shape or colour means. They come and go and are just things that arise and pass as a result of what is really going on which is the process of spiritual transformation of the body and mind.

As Seysorciere says, the important thing is where to go from here? What will take you forwards is sadhana, spiritual practice.

If you feel that what you are going through is too intense, and you want to slow the process down a bit, there are ways that you can do that.

Take a look at this lesson here:

Kundalini symptoms, imbalances and remedies

Christi
Go to Top of Page

Dogboy

USA
2205 Posts

Posted - Aug 20 2014 :  08:41:01 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
The important thing is not to try to understand what each shape or colour means. They come and go and are just things that arise and pass as a result of what is really going on which is the process of spiritual transformation of the body and mind.

Welcome Shelborn

You certainly have a lot of beautiful 'scenery' happening, more so than most practitioners I would guess, but what Christi suggests is spot-on, you can get sidetracked and lost trying to mine sense out of it all. By establishing a meditation practice and surrendering your attachment to these images, the answers you seek may reveal when you are prepared to receive.
Go to Top of Page

shelborn

South Africa
4 Posts

Posted - Aug 20 2014 :  10:16:57 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thank you for all your responses. I will further educate myself from the lessons on this forum in order to advance. I am glad to find people that I can learn from.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000