Tantra - A Holistic View of Spiritual Development
 Circulating energy before sex
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

seth108

USA
1 Posts

Posted - Jul 30 2014 :  7:32:54 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Hey all-

Over the years I tried all sorts of different methods and got to a place where my ejulatory control was really good and felt orgasmic throughout my whole body.

..... and then with my last partner I got into the habit of genital sex without a lot of foreplay and ejaculating again..... sigh....

So, I am wondering from some experienced tantra practitioners, what is the simplist and most direct way to circulate sexual energy I can practice to get myself back in "tantra shape" (more like tantra wired).

Thanks,

Seth

Dogboy

USA
2207 Posts

Posted - Jul 30 2014 :  10:02:08 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Seth, welcome to the forum.

First of all, do you have a deep meditation practice? If not, I suggest the main lessons here at AYP to establish 'stillness in action', siddahasana, and the Witness. By starting here, you are better attuned to the circuit between your root and your third eye, the pathway of pranic energy. The tantra lessons here are more efficient with the basics of the main lessons established.

As you've had some prior success, you can progress pretty quickly. Remember, it all starts at the root (muhlabanda) and works upward. There's a lot of information on this site to get you back on the bramachayra train! By the way, if these Sanskrit words have you confused, check them out in the links on the left side of this page.

Good luck!

Edited by - Dogboy on Jul 30 2014 10:20:00 PM
Go to Top of Page

Dogboy

USA
2207 Posts

Posted - Jul 31 2014 :  1:19:13 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Okay, Seth, once stillness, the Witness, and mulabandha/uddiyana practice are established and you are feeling the prana moving in meditation, the next phase of practice can be arousing the prana with your directed attention. This is a practice that builds over the long haul as you become more 'bliss oriented', so keep your expectations lower in the beginning.

There are a host of ways yogis and yoginis can play with their 'pranic gains'. Here's my practice: A couple of times a week, in place of one of my daily meditations, I do what I call Arousal Asanas. I work in front of a full length mirror as it is helpful to check on proper posture, aids in visualization, and sets up an intimate setting to be fully with myself. I breathe fully for a few minutes and then stand in "horse stance" (feet shoulder width and forward facing, knees bent, spine erect as you 'sit without sitting'). I lift my heels up slightly, balance and bounce on the balls of my feet.

You can be clothed or not: until you are established at keeping it pre-orgasmic, I recommend keeping your clothes on. At this point I begin to squeeze my pearls (testicles) to activate the endocrine system and general bodily arousal. I direct the breath up the spine on the inhale and down the front on the exhale, engaging the lower bandhas at the bottom. Kechari mudra is engaged; I trace the circuit with my attention. After a couple minutes of this, I take my hands off my "junk", as the purpose from here out is not physical masturbation but energetic masturbation.

A few minutes of this and the energies are really circulating. This is where I introduce asana practice, usually standing warrior positions, sun salutations, or some dynamic floor poses like down dog, bridge, planks, cobras and the likes, all the while circulating the breath, employing the bandhas, and tracing with my attention. The mirror work takes a back seat at this point, no longer needed.

A few minutes of this and a noticeable shift occurs, almost like automatic yoga takes over. I close my eyes (ketchari still engaged) drop the active asanas and stand in mountain. It's as if I'm in the center of a tornado and a lovely paradoxical state emerges: my body is both rigid and tensionless, my being full of activity and stillness. I am no longer bound by my skin but a part the vibration of something grander, yet still very much standing still in my home. This is when I introduce my mantra as an anchor and ride the bliss waves until my twenty minutes (or so) are up. Rest is a requirement at the end of practice.

The real gains are felt in the hours after my Arousal Asanas, as I take the luscious echoes of all that energy gymnastics into my everyday life; it's radiating outward and shared with everyone I happen to encounter, feeling truly one with the business of life and light.

The difference between this and seated meditation is in the intention. DM is surrendering to stillness and this practice is surrendering to arousal. Surrender, as always, is the key.

As I've mentioned before, my wife while very supportive of my yoga and meditation, desires me to "finish" whenever we make love. Many months of this practice had allowed me to fully be with my Ultimate Goddess at these times and not sacrifice any energetic gains, a win-win!

As a prophylactic, I always skip my next 'sit' so I do not tempt the "Overlords of Overload".

By building a meditation practice first, you establish a foundation on which to build your temple. Good luck and good yoga!
Go to Top of Page

nickyryu

France
12 Posts

Posted - Aug 02 2014 :  4:25:30 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks a lot Dogboy
Go to Top of Page

Holy

796 Posts

Posted - Aug 03 2014 :  06:52:38 AM  Show Profile  Visit Holy's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
@seth108

go out dancing with your partner, then go into sexual dance. Let the ecstatic energies flow between you and when the intensity increases, again let it flow to all parts while dancing more easily and happily. Then back to more sexual dance and so on.

Other methods, keep the pants on, go inbetween her legs and stay in the foreplay ground. You can make her come in this way without coming yourself pretty easily too.

If she is of those impatient ladies and must have it more diretly, then use your hands and mouth, give her the first round. If done all right, you should have build up a nice amount of sexual energy. If by then you must release it, the overall energy loss will be already much less than in comparison to seeing, directly going into her with your radiant stick and releasing what has been bult up within those few seconds and minutes.

Besides this, daily pranayama and meditation as mentioned by Dogboy will prepare you to handle higher voltages of sexual energy for prolonged periods of time without having to release any semen. It is the best solo practice you can do, not only for the sexual part of your life but for all parts, from a to z ;)

Peace and enjoy!
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000